PDA

View Full Version : Looking for very good halo 3 players

Enigmatik
06-21-2008, 02:19 PM
I need some really good halo 3 players to rank up with me from lvl 1 to 50 in doubles or team slayer. Just got my new account and I wanna get to 50 in as few games as possible. So if you have a new account also let me know

GT: En1gmat1k

Billinator
06-21-2008, 02:39 PM
I plan on getting Halo 3. How is it? I'm saving up for that too but I need like 50+ referrals and people who have credit cards to get that. Also why didn't you just put this in the general discussion section or something?

Enigmatik
06-21-2008, 02:42 PM
I put it here cuz this is the gaming section. Coming from a biased supporter of Bungie, Halo 3 is great. The only games I would get besides it are GTA4 and maybe CoD4. But I don't like to compare cod4 to H3 cuz they are entirely different. It can get annoying at times with little kids in the online community. Definitely worth the money. Story ended up being alright (much better than halo 2). I would say a definite buy.

Lavathing9
06-21-2008, 05:25 PM
I put it here cuz this is the gaming section. Coming from a biased supporter of Bungie, Halo 3 is great. The only games I would get besides it are GTA4 and maybe CoD4. But I don't like to compare cod4 to H3 cuz they are entirely different. It can get annoying at times with little kids in the online community. Definitely worth the money. Story ended up being alright (much better than halo 2). I would say a definite buy.

I agree with it being a buy for sure, but Halo: CE was the best one. Halo 3's campaign is short, but Co-Op is good. Online gets really repetitive...since you dont get rewards for ranking up at all.

But if you think you'd like it, you prolly will so buy it. I did back when it came out, it lasted me around 5-6 months of "fun" playing time. So if that is what you want out of it get it.

Enigmatik
06-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Agreed, Halo : CE was definitely the best

Chaos Punk
06-21-2008, 06:59 PM
I agree with it being a buy for sure, but Halo: CE was the best one. Halo 3's campaign is short, but Co-Op is good. Online gets really repetitive...since you dont get rewards for ranking up at all.

But if you think you'd like it, you prolly will so buy it. I did back when it came out, it lasted me around 5-6 months of "fun" playing time. So if that is what you want out of it get it.

the reflinks in your sig, remove them. everyone allready heard of prizerebal anyways.