PDA

View Full Version : Project Torque

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Just wondering if anyone plays? I was bored so I hooked my PC up to my 52 inch Sony Bravia, so I'm wondering if anyone plays cause I got nothing better to do. It's a free MMO racing game, with customization and tuning, has arcade racing, simulation, drifting, and capture the flag gametypes. Just seeing if anyone else has played before or currently plays? It's not a great game or anything special but it's fun for a free game to try out.

Max Galleio
06-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Just wondering if anyone plays? I was bored so I hooked my PC up to my 52 inch Sony Bravia, so I'm wondering if anyone plays cause I got nothing better to do. It's a free MMO racing game, with customization and tuning, has arcade racing, simulation, drifting, and capture the flag gametypes. Just seeing if anyone else has played before or currently plays? It's not a great game or anything special but it's fun for a free game to try out.

I'm envying the fact that you have a 52 inch sony bravia tv that can be hooked up to a PC. I just have an E-machine monitor for my comp

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-13-2009, 11:35 AM
haha, well this is my first time really trying it out, I didn't expect it to work, but it looks beautiful, and was hoping to test out some games with forum members.

Max Galleio
06-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Lol, If TF2 worked on my comp, I'd try to play that w/ you on steam, but my mom is pissed, so no internetz for me >.<

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Lol, If TF2 worked on my comp, I'd try to play that w/ you on steam, but my mom is pissed, so no internetz for me >.<

oh that sucks.

MeLonpan
06-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Looks like a cool game i might check it out.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Looks like a cool game i might check it out.

It's alright, I wouldn't expect anything special out of it, I had high hopes so it was kind of a let down, but for a free game it's pretty good. I just like drifting and ctf gametypes myself, can be a good time.

MeLonpan
06-13-2009, 11:52 AM
It's alright, I wouldn't expect anything special out of it, I had high hopes so it was kind of a let down, but for a free game it's pretty good. I just like drifting and ctf gametypes myself, can be a good time.

Ehh oh well its not like im paying for it lol, How in the world can there be a ctf gametype in a racing game??

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-13-2009, 02:07 PM
they place a flag on the map, and you race to it and then try and drive through checkpoints that are randomly placed across open maps. You can steal the flag from a player by making contact, so it's pretty much a demolition derby.

Twistex
06-13-2009, 02:09 PM
I have it, i'm too pro for you though

LMK

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
06-13-2009, 02:18 PM
I have it, i'm too pro for you though

LMK

Lol, after you left, I smoked some level 30 guy in a simulation race.

MeLonpan
06-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Well i have it now

Callum
06-13-2009, 03:57 PM
I have a portable / crankable TV... Like voodoo.