PDA

View Full Version : How to get a verified paypal w/o a bank account

BypassHacker
06-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Hey guys! It's me, bypasshacker. Here again in one of my desperate attempts at getting paypal money. I've figured out how to get a VERIFIED paypal account without a bank account. However, if I tell it to anyone, paypal will probably fix it. SO, I will tell you the method for only 5$ sent to me by paypal. PM me if you're interested.
OH, and don't be a jerk and post this information I send you after you have gotten it. Please.

Chaos Punk
06-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Hey guys! It's me, bypasshacker. Here again in one of my desperate attempts at getting paypal money. I've figured out how to get a VERIFIED paypal account without a bank account. However, if I tell it to anyone, paypal will probably fix it. SO, I will tell you the method for only 5$ sent to me by paypal. PM me if you're interested.
OH, and don't be a jerk and post this information I send you after you have gotten it. Please.

how would anyone send you paypal money for this secret if they didnt have a verified paypal? all the people who could send you the money already dont need this info.

BypassHacker
06-19-2008, 02:50 PM
how would anyone send you paypal money for this secret if they didnt have a verified paypal? all the people who could send you the money already dont need this info.

I thought blademog was able to... didn't he say you were able to, but you couldn't fill out complicated forms or something? I don't know... just try it to see if it works.:thumbs

SativaSam
06-19-2008, 02:51 PM

Exactly. I need a verified paypal myself but can't send money.

Jrutherford
06-19-2008, 02:59 PM
yeah I need one too. Will a prepaid visa card from walmart work?

Chaos Punk
06-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Exactly. I need a verified paypal myself but can't send money.

see, your buisness is flawed, not trying to crash your buisness, just trying to help, i think blademog said he couldn't USE THE MONEY ON OTHER SITES if it wasnt verified, but dont quote me on that, i dont know exactly what he said.

darkfox32
06-19-2008, 03:23 PM
Can you have/send money in your paypal account if you're not verified? Like send money someone else sends you?

Chaos Punk
06-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Can you have/send money in your paypal account if you're not verified? Like send money someone else sends you?

i have a paypal account, it currently has no money, but on cashlagoon, i tried to deposite my earnings from that to my paypal, and it wanted a confirmation of my paypal account, so i dont think so. Plus, whats the point of having money in an unverified paypal account, you cant use it!

darkfox32
06-19-2008, 03:33 PM
i have a paypal account, it currently has no money, but on cashlagoon, i tried to deposite my earnings from that to my paypal, and it wanted a confirmation of my paypal account, so i dont think so. Plus, whats the point of having money in an unverified paypal account, you cant use it!

You know those threads people post saying they'll give you their awesome referral tactic/guide for paypal money. I thought that if you had money in your paypal account(I don't know how, if you did), you could buy their tactic/guide with the money in your unverified paypal account(that you got somehow). xD

Chaos Punk
06-19-2008, 03:43 PM
You know those threads people post saying they'll give you their awesome referral tactic/guide for paypal money. I thought that if you had money in your paypal account(I don't know how, if you did), you could buy their tactic/guide with the money in your unverified paypal account(that you got somehow). xD

im not sure, that may be, but i dont have any money in there, so im not the best to help you on that.

BypassHacker
06-19-2008, 04:56 PM
All right, FINE. I'll trade the code for a 10$ nexon game card for this tactic.

Eric Sherman
06-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Bypass, I'll make you a deal. You make it so my paypal account can send you money, I'll sell you the money. I've got $70 frozen on a paypal. If your tactic works at least $5 of that will be coming your way. (depends how generous I'm feeling ;) )

BypassHacker
06-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Bypass, I'll make you a deal. You make it so my paypal account can send you money, I'll sell you the money. I've got $70 frozen on a paypal. If your tactic works at least $5 of that will be coming your way. (depends how generous I'm feeling ;) )

All right, send me a PM and we can work out a deal.

BypassHacker
06-20-2008, 06:20 AM
All right, I pmed you eric.

I know I'm a hypocrite...

06-20-2008, 06:46 PM
pmed you bypasshacker

BypassHacker
06-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Sorry everyone, but paypal just made it so that this method doesn't work anymore. The one other thing needed for this method is a driver's license (number, reg date and exp. date).