PDA

View Full Version : My Prize Request From Amazon

deathc
06-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi, i just requested a copy of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and im very very excited because my parents wouldnt let me buy that game because of its M rating, and now im going to get it without my parents giving me permission. Its the best game out there for PS2 by far, im sooo excited yayayayayayay!!!!!

Anyway, does anyone know how long it will take? I sent the request today, june 17,2008. Will it take approximately a week? i mean to fulfill the request takes how long? all i know is that the amazon shipping for standard is 4-14 business days.

I cant wait, its my first prize request:P :lol:banana IF MY PRIZE COMES IN THEN THANK YOU REWARDS 1 SOOO MUCCCHH!!!!

Korsokai
06-17-2008, 06:25 PM
It should take about a week or less to be fulfilled and then a few days to arrive in your house. Tell me, what's going to happen if your parents get a hold of your package first?

deathc
06-17-2008, 07:11 PM
It should take about a week or less to be fulfilled and then a few days to arrive in your house. Tell me, what's going to happen if your parents get a hold of your package first?

Bro, sadly my parents will have to find out that i got the game, because they will find out one day or another cuz i will be playing it all the time. ill recieve a 10 day lecture of two, and most-likely a very long argument which will probably end up in me winning and compromising with my parents that the gift was free. But they will say, "its better that its free, because your going to have to throw it away" or something like that. But i will fight with my parents till i recieve the ability to play the game. Besides im going to high school, and im in the IB program, my parents should let me play M games as a gift of my smartness and my acceptance into the IB program at my high school.

BypassHacker
06-17-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm having this problem too, except it's with a PSP and gta... My solution is to tell the person that I'm buying it from to send it to my friend's address (his parents don't care) and then have my friend give it to me.:thumbs:D

ai3rocks57
06-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Bro, sadly my parents will have to find out that i got the game, because they will find out one day or another cuz i will be playing it all the time. ill recieve a 10 day lecture of two, and most-likely a very long argument which will probably end up in me winning and compromising with my parents that the gift was free. But they will say, "its better that its free, because your going to have to throw it away" or something like that. But i will fight with my parents till i recieve the ability to play the game. Besides im going to high school, and im in the IB program, my parents should let me play M games as a gift of my smartness and my acceptance into the IB program at my high school.

Haha, when I got my Xbox in 5th grade, the first game my mom bought me was the GTA double pack. Are you asian by chance?

lol JP :p Just tell your parents your entering High School and you're mature enough to handle 'M' games. Using your grades as a reason for your allowance of playing these games is good too.

xboxmonster
06-17-2008, 07:43 PM

ya i did the same thing on **********(i was on bfore i heard of this)and i got the game crackdown(m rating).whenever my parents came in i paused the game and acted like i was doing something else lol:banana

deathc
06-17-2008, 08:50 PM
ya i did the same thing on **********(i was on bfore i heard of this)and i got the game crackdown(m rating).whenever my parents came in i paused the game and acted like i was doing something else lol:banana

lol but i dont have a t.v in my room.... sucks man! But the PS2 is upstairs, but its very open and u can see the t.v from anywhere upstairs, i wish i had a t.v in my room.

Mike =]
06-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Hey, request normaly takes 0-5 days. but most of them get denyed =/ im from england and havent even got 1 accepted yet =/

doubleheman
06-18-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi I have the same problem with my parents my dad does not like me playing M games either but I have a soultion I get my sister who's 20 to buy me any games I want. I did have my old xbox up in my actic so that's not a problem my dad never came up their. Now I have my own tv and xbox 360 in my own room so by Christmass I am going to get my sister to buy me GTA IV and GEARS OF WAR 2 I can not wait. Prize claim usally takes me about 1 month for me good luck for your long wait.

xxxx

BypassHacker
06-18-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi I have the same problem with my parents my dad does not like me playing M games either but I have a soultion I get my sister who's 20 to buy me any games I want. I did have my old xbox up in my actic so that's not a problem my dad never came up their. Now I have my own tv and xbox 360 in my own room so by Christmass I am going to get my sister to buy me GTA IV and GEARS OF WAR 2 I can not wait. Prize claim usally takes me about 1 month for me good luck for your long wait.

xxxx

If you've quit rewards1, what are you doing now?

xboxmonster
06-18-2008, 04:25 PM
lol but i dont have a t.v in my room.... sucks man! But the PS2 is upstairs, but its very open and u can see the t.v from anywhere upstairs, i wish i had a t.v in my room.

ya my internet is in my moms room and its scary cause of course my moms comes in a lot