PDA

View Full Version : Good Computer

DemonDog
06-17-2008, 01:40 PM
hey guys yea im kind of sick of sharing a computer with my siblings and i was wondering whether anyone of you guys knew a good gaming laptop or Computer that was kinda cheap aswell and is available to australia (by which i mean that it can get shipped to australia etc)

ty
~DemonDog

Snake
06-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Try dell.com they have nice laptops for low prices.

Eric Sherman
06-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Also Google for some good deals for dell.com There are tons of coupons that can get you as much as 25% off some comps.

NOCReaper
06-17-2008, 09:20 PM
AlienWare is one of the best gaming laptops/pcs, but also most expensive because its all neon and terabite memory :/ junk that is unneeded

solidsteel
06-18-2008, 03:37 AM
yea but really expensive gaming requires alot of space dude

BypassHacker
06-18-2008, 06:22 AM
Get a dell laptop. They are the best prices, and laptops are the best if you're not going to save a billion pictures on them.

DemonDog
06-18-2008, 12:43 PM
ok guys thanks im currenty trying to save up some money for it (having some troubles lol) but thanks for your advice

Matt_hew86
06-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Alienware used to be good when everything was their own stuff. Now they just build their PCs from generic components all other companies use.

Dell's are ok and a decent value for money, but alot of components for dell are only for dell and the other way round. So alot of the time you have to buy specific components if you want to change something in it.

you never really gave an idea of the price range you were spending, but at the cheaper costs most PCs are the same so just go with something reliable and convenient for what you're using it for

yockman55
06-25-2008, 12:20 PM
Try dell.com they have nice laptops for low prices.

DELL suck!!!!

runeblade265
06-27-2008, 08:15 AM
You can try to build your own if you know how. Thats wat ima do once i get teh money its gonna cost me about 800$ but it will be good enough to play teh games i wanna play on high

moddedpryck
06-27-2008, 09:10 AM
AlienWare is one of the best gaming laptops/pcs, but also most expensive because its all neon and terabite memory :/ junk that is unneeded
I hate to say this at the expensive of sounding like a jerk, but Alienware is horrible. I'm only saying this because you can build the same if not better, for maybe just over half of what it would cost to buy one from them. I just put together a new computer for less than $450, and I can play anything I throw at it, Crysis, Assassin's Creed, they run great. If you want a cheap, reliable computer, check out Acer's and Dell's

NVWSSV
06-28-2008, 06:49 AM
i have a gateway fx, wasnt too bad and has 512 graphics 3 gig ram 200 gig harddrive, only thing is the processor is a bit slow, though it scores 4.5 on vista