PDA

View Full Version : Wii friend codes

MrWiiMan93
06-16-2008, 11:58 PM
I have
Guitar Hero III
Mario Kart wii
Super Smash Bros. BRAWL
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenchaichi 3 (thanks Rewards1)
Dr. Mario Online RX
OH and just wii friend code
PM ME YOUR FRIEND CODES FOR ALL YOUR WIFI GAMES and you wii code.
I WILL PM YOU BACK MINE

Fiji1000
06-17-2008, 04:56 AM
No 1 wants to give you their wii codes because you might be a person that wants 2 rape me!!!!!!:lol

MrWiiMan93
06-17-2008, 07:59 AM
No 1 wants to give you their wii codes because you might be a person that wants 2 rape me!!!!!!:lol

Dude go away thats not the way to make a first post and why would you rate this as a 1 star.
GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF MINE. That was an epic fail not funny at all.
How does wii friend codes = rape? Oh...you must be that ***** that added 60 friends and told them your name,age,address,and phone # and got raped every night for 2 months then you called them and said you want some more.
But seriously just leave the forums you have already ruined it for yourself I dont think anyone has made a first post about rape I mean how old are you 7?
At age seven you already suck at life,sad =[
I am done with you and I will make sure you suffer the mighty BANHAMMAAHHH

xboxmonster
06-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Dude go away thats not the way to make a first post and why would you rate this as a 1 star.
How does wii friend codes = rape? Oh...you must be that ***** that added 60 friends and told them your name,age,address,and phone # and got raped every night for 2 months then you called them and said you want some more.
But seriously just leave the forums you have already ruined it for yourself I dont think anyone has made a first post about rape I mean how old are you 7?

burned dang

MrWiiMan93
06-19-2008, 07:33 AM
burned dang

I was bored and he needed to get burned

Evan
06-19-2008, 04:34 PM

haha a little harsh:lol

snakester
06-19-2008, 08:20 PM
k i sent you my GH FC and my WII code

gamingmaster42
06-22-2008, 04:38 PM
dude burned like hell man..
im sending u my codes now anyway

gloomkilla
06-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Were do you find the codes?I have a wii some where in my house lol(dont even know where it is) but ill find it and hook it up to give you my code =), Is SSBB a good game im thinking of getting it so i can finally have a good gmae that i enjoy for the wii