PDA

View Full Version : Contest with Prizes!!!

breakers22
06-13-2008, 06:54 PM
I have decided to hold an awesome contest with even better prizes... This will be a ticket based contest. Each ticket you buy I will put in a box. I will show a video of all the tickets and names on them and then me putting them in the hat and drawing. The Prizes are listed below. Email or Pm me with any questions and to buy tickets. I might be adding more prizes so keep checking. Also if you would like to see anything else up here email or pm me and I will try my best. Good Luck to All!!

Each ticket is $0.50. You can pay me through paypal or with amazon gift cards.

-Psp w/ Games - tickets 0

-My Youtube Account (http://www.youtube.com/rewards1videos) - tickets 0

-Website with 1.5k views (http://www.rewards1guide.piczo.com/?cr=6) - tickets 0

-My video rights... you can sell them or whatever - tickets 0

-2 Great Referral Ideas (Pm for more details) - tickets 0

-Gift Basket (Everyone who buys tickets the tickets also get entered into here, the prize is a mystery)

Anyone whos buys over $5 in tickets will receive an invite to a site where you can make professional websites

I will only give away the psp if I get over $150 worth of ticket sold.

blademog
06-13-2008, 06:57 PM
I have decided to hold an awesome contest with even better prizes... This will be a ticket based contest. Each ticket you buy I will put in a box. I will show a video of all the tickets and names on them and then me putting them in the hat and drawing. The Prizes are listed below. Each ticket is $1. You can pay me through paypal or with amazon gift cards. Email or Pm me with any questions and to buy tickets. Good Luck to All!!

-Psp w/ Games
-My Youtube Account (http://www.youtube.com/rewards1videos)
-Website with 1.5k views (http://www.rewards1guide.piczo.com/?cr=6)
-My video rights... you can sell them or whatever
-2 Great Referral Ideas (Pm for more details)

how do we know this isn't rigged??? you can easily create a new forum account and post here saying he will do it. then you fill all tickets with his name in them and you keep everyone's money.....not the safest idea....it could be easily rigged....if i wanted to scam many ppl that's what i would do.....but who knows, everyone is capable of something....j/k, breakers is a good guy

breakers22
06-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Thats why I will video all the entries and when I put them in. Trust me I wont rig it. If Muggsy spots 2 accounts under one IP he will ban me! I wouldnt rig a contest because Im tired of being scammed myself

blademog
06-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Thats why I will video all the entries and when I put them in. Trust me I wont rig it. If Muggsy spots 2 accounts under one IP he will ban me! I wouldnt rig a contest because Im tired of being scammed myself

i know, everyone can trust breakers22, i was just saying what i would do if i wanted to be a really scumbag...:rasta

skaterboi15
06-13-2008, 07:15 PM
breakers what are the psp games goign to be

breakers22
06-13-2008, 07:19 PM

Megaman maverick hunter (Came with it :smile)
Starwars Battlefront II
Sampler Disk

It is the like pack thing so I have a game case, psp case, ear buds and extra thumb joysticks

Snake
06-13-2008, 07:34 PM
The psp idea was this guy's first http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=3875

breakers22
06-13-2008, 07:34 PM
The psp idea was this guy's first http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=3875

I know but no one knows who he is... I have more prizes too!

breakers22
06-13-2008, 07:49 PM
So anyone want tickets??

breakers22
06-13-2008, 08:13 PM

I can take pictures of the psp and stuff if you guys want me to...

skaterboi15
06-13-2008, 08:23 PM
yea plz do that breakers

breakers22
06-13-2008, 08:29 PM
yea plz do that breakers

I think I can take them tomorrow... so anyone want tickets???

Cookies
06-13-2008, 09:11 PM
I have decided to hold an awesome contest with even better prizes... This will be a ticket based contest. Each ticket you buy I will put in a box. I will show a video of all the tickets and names on them and then me putting them in the hat and drawing. The Prizes are listed below. Email or Pm me with any questions and to buy tickets. I might be adding more prizes so keep checking. Also if you would like to see anything else up here email or pm me and I will try my best. Good Luck to All!!

Each ticket is $1. You can pay me through paypal or with amazon gift cards.

-Psp w/ Games
-My Youtube Account (http://www.youtube.com/rewards1videos)
-Website with 1.5k views (http://www.rewards1guide.piczo.com/?cr=6)
-My video rights... you can sell them or whatever
-2 Great Referral Ideas (Pm for more details)

Your stealing my idea. That's not cool. But if you enter into my drawing with at least 1 ticket I'll buy 3 tickets into your drawing.

Cookies
06-13-2008, 09:12 PM

Thank you, yes it was and he stole it, not fair or cool.

Cookies
06-13-2008, 09:13 PM
I know but no one knows who he is... I have more prizes too!

People do know who I am. And your drawing doesn't include the $200 item mine does.

Cookies
06-13-2008, 09:14 PM
So what do you say? Since you stole my idea. I want in this drawing, if you buy 1 ticket into my drawing, I'll buy 3 tickets into yours. For your youtube account hopefully.

breakers22
06-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Sure I will and I expanded your idea :thumbs

Cookies
06-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Sure I will and I expanded your idea :thumbs

Cool do you know my paypal address?

breakers22
06-14-2008, 07:49 AM
Cool do you know my paypal address?

I dont need it. You just pay me $2.40 because it is the same as me paying you $0.60 and you paying me $3.00... Mine is breakers22@gmail.com

BypassHacker
06-14-2008, 07:54 AM
AHAHA! Oh, that's hilarious.:lol

breakers22
06-14-2008, 07:56 AM
AHAHA! Oh, that's hilarious.:lol

I know Im just making money and I get a ticket... lol

breakers22
06-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Hey guys my thread was moved here. Sorry BROWN BEAR

SativaSam
06-14-2008, 08:04 AM
So anyone want tickets??

Good god stop triple posting. Yeah yeah, flame on R1.

edit: and a big LOL at the guy who originally did this posting here.

breakers22
06-14-2008, 08:14 AM
Good god stop triple posting. Yeah yeah, flame on R1.

edit: and a big LOL at the guy who originally did this posting here.

Go away dude...

SativaSam
06-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Go away dude...

Mature. Everytime I post in a thread like this everyone's like GO AWAY SATIVA! Oh Lawd. Whatever, have fun with this.

breakers22
06-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Mature. Everytime I post in a thread like this everyone's like GO AWAY SATIVA! Oh Lawd. Whatever, have fun with this.

Well then I will be one of those people... GO AWAY SATIVA

SativaSam
06-14-2008, 08:21 AM
Well then I will be one of those people... GO AWAY SATIVA

:lol

Epic win, thanks for proving my point.

breakers22
06-14-2008, 08:26 AM
:lol

Epic win, thanks for proving my point.

Your Welcome! I was just joking... :lol

STM19
06-14-2008, 08:29 AM
You should sub divide it into different sections, because i would like to have your youtube account or video rights, or your referal ideas, but i really have no interest in a psp since i already have one.

breakers22
06-14-2008, 08:31 AM
You should sub divide it into different sections, because i would like to have your youtube account or video rights, or your referal ideas, but i really have no interest in a psp since i already have one.

Ok I am changing the rules... Each ticket you buy goes toward a certain item. You can choose which

BypassHacker
06-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Ok I am changing the rules... Each ticket you buy goes toward a certain item. You can choose which

So in order to get the PSP, you need 150 tickets just for the psp?

BypassHacker
06-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Oh, and could you also post how many tickets there are for each item?

breakers22
06-14-2008, 08:36 AM
So in order to get the PSP, you need 150 tickets just for the psp?

No I need to sell $150 tickets to give away the psp because Im not getting ripped off for it. I could sell iton ebay for and easy $130. I posted the tickets lol

Cookies
06-14-2008, 09:17 AM
No I need to sell $150 tickets to give away the psp because Im not getting ripped off for it. I could sell iton ebay for and easy $130. I posted the tickets lol

I'm giving mine away even if I don't get $10 worth of tickets. I just need more money for my ipod touch! :D

breakers22
06-14-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm giving mine away even if I don't get $10 worth of tickets. I just need more money for my ipod touch! :D

I have way more prizes though... I dont care what your doing

Cookies
06-14-2008, 09:29 AM
I have way more prizes though... I dont care what your doing

You have a better chance of getting my PSP Slim, and his you have to get 150 tickets sold which won't happen, and his is a psp phat. So mines a better deal. And I don't care what your doing either. (no offense) even though you stole my idea. My tickets are also cheaper.

breakers22
06-14-2008, 09:43 AM
You have a better chance of getting my PSP Slim, and his you have to get 150 tickets sold which won't happen, and his is a psp phat. So mines a better deal. And I don't care what your doing either. (no offense) even though you stole my idea. My tickets are also cheaper.

1. Your tickets are cheaper means that more tickets will be bought and people will have the same chance winning here.

2. How would you know if my psp was phat or not?

3. You are new to the forums

4. I stole your idea yes. I pm'ed you about it

BypassHacker
06-14-2008, 09:45 AM
I'm going to buy something from cookies. I'll let you know if cookies is trustworthy or not.:thumbs

breakers22
06-14-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm going to buy something from cookies. I'll let you know if cookies is trustworthy or not.:thumbs

Why isnt anyone buying my tickets?? Fine I'll lower the prices... I just dont get why people are buying tickets to some unknown dude

Cookies
06-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Why couldn't you just say this out loud?
Yes I stole your idea. I came up with the idea of selling videos yet over 50 people have copied me. I will send you an invite to a website designer because you need to be invited to sign up
Yea sure...who says I want to sign up on whatever your doing?

breakers22
06-14-2008, 11:59 AM
You said...

But if you enter into my drawing with at least 1 ticket I'll buy 3 tickets into your drawing.

breakers22
06-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Anyone that buys over $5 in tickets I will invite them to an amazing site where you can make professional websites

Cookies
06-14-2008, 12:11 PM
You said...

And this spam was for?

breakers22
06-14-2008, 12:13 PM
And this spam was for?

I was answering your question... You said this earlier

But if you enter into my drawing with at least 1 ticket I'll buy 3 tickets into your drawing.

---------------------------------------

I will have the drawing sometime after Cookies so I am not taking away from his drawing... :)

b0necrusher32
06-14-2008, 01:23 PM

Each ticket is $0.50. You can pay me through paypal or with amazon gift cards.

-Psp w/ Games - tickets 0

-My Youtube Account (http://www.youtube.com/rewards1videos) - tickets 0

-Website with 1.5k views (http://www.rewards1guide.piczo.com/?cr=6) - tickets 0

-My video rights... you can sell them or whatever - tickets 0

-2 Great Referral Ideas (Pm for more details) - tickets 0

-Gift Basket (Everyone who buys tickets the tickets also get entered into here, the prize is a mystery)

Anyone whos buys over $5 in tickets will receive an invite to a site where you can make professional websites

Hey guys read the fine print

breakers22
06-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Hey guys read the fine print

Its not fine print and we have been discussing it in earlier posts