PDA

View Full Version : New Site

breakers22
06-13-2008, 02:52 PM
I just found an awesome site that has website templates that you can edit for free. They are very good templates and would serve the purpose of a rewards1 referral site or anything else. Then you save them to html code and you can upload the site to freewebs or your own domain. You need to be invited to this site to sign up. I will tell you the site and invite you for $10... This is all going towards my new website fund. If you interested pm or email me

Breakers22

Eric Sherman
06-13-2008, 02:56 PM
I got a better site to find free website templates. Google.com Search for 'free website templates' and you'll find 10,000,000+ results. You can narrow it down by theme, color, and many other things by adding those descriptions in quotes. So I want a gaming theme, that's black, and free.

free website template "gaming" "black" |search| <--- click that

breakers22
06-13-2008, 03:03 PM
I got a better site to find free website templates. Google.com Search for 'free website templates' and you'll find 10,000,000+ results. You can narrow it down by theme, color, and many other things by adding those descriptions in quotes. So I want a gaming theme, that's black, and free.

free website template "gaming" "black" |search| <--- click that

Trust me this site is better than any other I have ever seen. It has special things you can add also and has a ton of templates. It is by far the best.