PDA

View Full Version : DSI story!

mullenlegend
04-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Well I went to gamestop to return Rhythm heaven. So I returned it and I know the manager there and stuff so we are chill. My bro has a edge card he found so he used that and the manager just laughed because he knew he wasn't Kevin Sanders, and he let him keep the card. :P

Anyways we were in there and this guy trades in the DSI black in color. When he walks out the manager (Dan) says to us "He def stole this." I said "Prob turn it on." So he turns it on and it is still on the start up screen. The guy never even touched it. It had the box and booklets and everything.

So a new DSI is basically getting labeled as new. Shows you how far people will go just for store credit for gamestop. I think he got $120 for the trade it and the DSI is getting sold for $10 less Dan said.

So thats my story. Comments?

ryuk1214
04-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Well I went to gamestop to return Rhythm heaven. So I returned it and I know the manager there and stuff so we are chill. My bro has a edge card he found so he used that and the manager just laughed because he knew he wasn't Kevin Sanders, and he let him keep the card. :P

Anyways we were in there and this guy trades in the DSI black in color. When he walks out the manager (Dan) says to us "He def stole this." I said "Prob turn it on." So he turns it on and it is still on the start up screen. The guy never even touched it. It had the box and booklets and everything.

So a new DSI is basically getting labeled as new. Shows you how far people will go just for store credit for gamestop. I think he got $120 for the trade it and the DSI is getting sold for $10 less Dan said.

So thats my story. Comments?

My manager gets me mega hook ups... im gettin Dsi for $100 new