PDA

View Full Version : PS3 The best console

Frank09
04-02-2009, 11:52 PM
who thinks ps3 is the best console in the world? people say xbox 360 and people say ps3, what do u think? i think ps3!

USN MikeJG24
04-02-2009, 11:53 PM
360 by 10 million miles!!

Frank09
04-02-2009, 11:56 PM

how do u think it's better?

Bigbeckster
04-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Oh......just wow
What are we, 13 year old fanboys?
Oh wait......I remember now, silly me!

2009charger
04-03-2009, 04:02 AM
ps3 is the best and always will has stunig graphics

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
04-03-2009, 05:52 AM
ps3 is the best and always will has stunig graphics

Actually, the PS3 has crazy hardware, but the 360 has beaten it in many graphics tests.

Kuraki
04-03-2009, 06:01 AM
The PS3 is just an xbox but overpriced and loaded with features that real gamers don't need. People who get their ass kicked on 360's go to PS3 because it's not as hardcore.

Vampire

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
04-03-2009, 06:19 AM
The PS3 is just an xbox but overpriced and loaded with features that real gamers don't need. People who get their ass kicked on 360's go to PS3 because it's not as hardcore.

Vampire

yeah, he nailed it, Sony just throws stuff into beef it up statistically, but it's never really needed. Infact, when the PS3 first came out and maybe still now, the hardware was so overdone, programmers were having a hardtime programming games for it. Sony also tends to way overexaggerate the stats of their new consoles before they're released. Xbox was my favorite over PS2, because it was built like a PC. Now I like 360 over PS3, plus the 360 has a very strong game library.

Kuraki
04-03-2009, 06:27 AM
yeah, he nailed it, Sony just throws stuff into beef it up statistically, but it's never really needed. Infact, when the PS3 first came out and maybe still now, the hardware was so overdone, programmers were having a hardtime programming games for it. Sony also tends to way overexaggerate the stats of their new consoles before they're released. Xbox was my favorite over PS2, because it was built like a PC. Now I like 360 over PS3, plus the 360 has a very strong game library.

Yeah I heard they had to take off like half the games they were going to make for it because the programmers didn't want to spend so long to program for it. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a PS3. It's just so expensive because of all the random crap they threw in..or at least it was. I know when it came out it was like $600. Plus I've heard from a few people that the friend system and online network suck. But what can you expect from free online play..

Vampire

Kai[GBR]
04-03-2009, 06:27 AM
PS3, Uber

:)

TiN TiN
04-03-2009, 06:29 AM
Wow... another console war thread... you guys should know by now -_-

Kuraki
04-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Wow... another console war thread... you guys should know by now -_-

It's not really a war..yet..o.O It's all a matter of opinion anyway. Neither one is better. I prefer hardcore gaming, a sick online network, and Microsoft. Others prefer Sony, a family friendly network, and racing games and basic shooters..

Edit: Only AWESOME game ever made for and PlayStation: SPYRO! But after Spyro: Year of the Dragon, the games started to suck.

Vampire

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
04-03-2009, 06:32 AM
Yeah I heard they had to take off like half the games they were going to make for it because the programmers didn't want to spend so long to program for it. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a PS3. It's just so expensive because of all the random crap they threw in..or at least it was. I know when it came out it was like $600. Plus I've heard from a few people that the friend system and online network suck. But what can you expect from free online play..

Vampire

yeah, that's one of Microsoft's main selling points they have on the PS3, Xbox Live dominates compared to Sony's online experience.

TiN TiN
04-03-2009, 06:43 AM
It's not really a war..yet..o.O It's all a matter of opinion anyway. Neither one is better. I prefer hardcore gaming, a sick online network, and Microsoft. Others prefer Sony, a family friendly network, and racing games and basic shooters..

Edit: Only AWESOME game ever made for and PlayStation: SPYRO! But after Spyro: Year of the Dragon, the games started to suck.

Vampire

I like the 360 but microsoft sucks. Everyone should know that... I just wish they would do some free DLC. Everything new is 800 microsoft points or $10.

Kuraki
04-03-2009, 07:09 AM
I like the 360 but microsoft sucks. Everyone should know that... I just wish they would do some free DLC. Everything new is 800 microsoft points or $10.

They have free stuff for games every now and then..Like Cold Storage.

Vampire

Jake
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM

Vampire
Name the random crap you are talking about.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
04-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Name the random crap you are talking about.

Eight SPE's, only Six of which are accessible. I'm not really sure if the PS3 needs two teraflops either...

Pyros
04-03-2009, 01:47 PM
They have free stuff for games every now and then..Like Cold Storage.

Vampire

All stuff for the PC is free -_-, the patches etc. (thoguh they call it DLC now lol) and theres always free PC games to paly, you can even beta everything ^^

Pyros

Richy
04-03-2009, 08:55 PM

Vampire

hm...
What do yuo mean its not as hardcore? its got the same games almost except for exclusives (dont even go there). and the blu-ray does add some priceyness but it makes it better. it could be done without but would you want ff13 on 3 discs or on one?

Ultimatesnake
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
who thinks ps3 is the best console in the world? people say xbox 360 and people say ps3, what do u think? i think ps3!
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS now I'm going to go crazy on these 360 fanboys.
Actually, the PS3 has crazy hardware, but the 360 has beaten it in many graphics tests.
Graphic wise, they are both the same. Only the lighting is different. So stop trying to stick up for your console.

Vampire
What loaded features do you speak of? In my opinion, all the features that it has, makes it the best entertainment system in the world.

What's never been needed? When you say hardware, just think about Hideo Kojima and MGS4. I would consider PS3 an expert hardware to create games on because Kojima himself(a Professional Gaming director) said it was hard to tap into the PS3's full power. (Thus he created one of the best games the world has played,MGS4)And I bet you never even played any of the PS3's games.

Vampire
You only heard so. Most likely a rumor that happened. Once again what random crap do you speak of? and really, if you can spend about $50 or more in a year on Online, you can buy a PS3. And I know you've never touched a PS3 or at least played its online. It's the same as any other normal Online service(trophies, friends, messaging, chatting, HOME,Store)
I really don't see a difference between Live and PSN(besides that fact that you have to pay for Live...)

*Steps off the soap box*

Chaos Punk
04-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Wii, the 360 comes next, then the DS, then PSP, THEN PS3, cuz the Wii is the most fun, easiest to hack and cheapest, the 360 does ALL the same things as the PS3 except the Web browser (but we have PCs for that) and has better games.

Cake
04-04-2009, 11:20 AM
I have both consoles. I only bought a PS3 because it was the same price as a Blu-Ray player at the time. I buy all my multi platform games on the Xbox 360, because XBL is a far superior service compared to the PSN.

Makar
04-04-2009, 11:21 AM

Vampire

Vampire

These people are pwn. 360 >>>>>>>>> PS3

L337
04-04-2009, 11:24 AM
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS now I'm going to go crazy on these 360 fanboys.

Graphic wise, they are both the same. Only the lighting is different. So stop trying to stick up for your console.

What loaded features do you speak of? In my opinion, all the features that it has, makes it the best entertainment system in the world.

What's never been needed? When you say hardware, just think about Hideo Kojima and MGS4. I would consider PS3 an expert hardware to create games on because Kojima himself(a Professional Gaming director) said it was hard to tap into the PS3's full power. (Thus he created one of the best games the world has played,MGS4)And I bet you never even played any of the PS3's games.

You only heard so. Most likely a rumor that happened. Once again what random crap do you speak of? and really, if you can spend about $50 or more in a year on Online, you can buy a PS3. And I know you've never touched a PS3 or at least played its online. It's the same as any other normal Online service(trophies, friends, messaging, chatting, HOME,Store)
I really don't see a difference between Live and PSN(besides that fact that you have to pay for Live...)

*Steps off the soap box*
There's more PS3 fanboys, kk.

Xblade Inc.
04-04-2009, 12:01 PM
I Thought Sony Like Gods When They had The Spyro Saga, And They Still do but The Rest Suck monkey balls, Hail Nintendo for NES