PDA

View Full Version : Wii Control your PC from your Wii (no hacking involved)

Chaos Punk
04-02-2009, 02:24 PM
Video Tutorial on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biNVaN2HqZI)

Haven't tried it yet, waiting on my confirmation E-mail. I hope this works well, could FINALLY be able to play PC games from the Wii!

Pyros
04-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Its alright doesn't work that great. Honestly its not built to interface like that. a mouse is faster and more accurate ^^

Pyros

Chaos Punk
04-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Yea, I know, I just tried it, since the Wii doesn't support ActiveX or Java, all you can do is click on a screen shot of your pc and the program will click where you indicated on the screenshot. If only the Wii had Java or ActiveX. This got me thinking though, I wonder if a homebrew program could control a PC from Wii.

Pyros
04-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Yea, I know, I just tried it, since the Wii doesn't support ActiveX or Java, all you can do is click on a screen shot of your pc and the program will click where you indicated on the screenshot. If only the Wii had Java or ActiveX. This got me thinking though, I wonder if a homebrew program could control a PC from Wii.

Yeah it could, mostly anything is possible but you really dont wanna go too far in your things you're making

Pyros