PDA

View Full Version : 4 ppl with hacked wiis only SSBB help

PRIME
03-30-2009, 04:12 PM
well im on 3.2U and i have the homebrew and lots of stuff like that and wen i try to load SSBB it doesnt load. so i was wondering if i just click the update to system menu 4.0 will the game work.I REALLY dont want to send my wii to nintendo
please tell me or just take off if not allowed

Pyros
03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
the newest homebrew suports 4.0
you shoudl be fine. nintendo will delete the tiwlight hack if they find it on your wii.

while they have the ability to track it and kill your wii they dont seem to do it so you're fine if you update it i believe.

lastly you cant play brawl? is it a legit copy ---?

Pyros

Max Galleio
03-30-2009, 04:40 PM
wow, nintendo can kill my wii.

if they do, i'm going to hq in japan w/ a few "presents" for them

PRIME
03-30-2009, 04:40 PM
well that's what im say n like if i update will brawl work cuz i kno brawl is a legit copy because i just went to get a new one today.

Pyros
03-31-2009, 12:22 AM
update it, it wont do anything bad yet

Pyros

Dark Tails
03-31-2009, 08:53 AM
wow, nintendo can kill my wii.

if they do, i'm going to hq in japan w/ a few "presents" for them

Nononono dont do that.

Only pissed off terrorists do sh1t like that.

Billinator
03-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Is the Homebrew channel a later downoadable channel? If it is when will it come out? I also heard it can play ANY disk? So if I were to insert Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for the PC into the system will it run? Sorry for all these ?'s!

PRIME
03-31-2009, 03:46 PM
1. if you mean like from shop channel then no.
2. dont THINK it will ever come out in shop channel.
3. I dont think it can play a pc game. . . well it mite cuz their was a app 4 homebrew that was a pc engine.(but i didnt kno what that did)
4. IDK maybe if you have homebrew channel and pc engine.

Falsifying
03-31-2009, 03:50 PM
1. if you mean like from shop channel then no.
2. dont THINK it will ever come out in shop channel.
3. I dont think it can play a pc game. . . well it mite cuz their was a app 4 homebrew that was a pc engine.(but i didnt kno what that did)
4. IDK maybe if you have homebrew channel and pc engine.

lol for everything your pretty much like "ehh i dont know" lol

pudge1
03-31-2009, 03:52 PM
I would reccomend updating and just seeing what happens.

PRIME
03-31-2009, 04:16 PM
i updated but still nothing. but if you look into it (even youtube) ppl r also having problems with brawl.

Chaos Punk
03-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Juggalo to the rescue! Okay, what ever you do, DO NOT UPDATE!!!! You can potentially lose the ability to add more homebrew!!! For instance, you can install WADs on 3.4 and up!!! Do you have starlight installed? If not, install that and apply the hax it has.

Oh and Ocean, The Homebrew channel is a hack installed channel, Nintendo HATES ITS GUTS, so no, no later download, lol. You can install a channel that launches burned WII only games, not PC games. The PC Engine is a video game system, not an actual PC engine, lol, I know, it's confusing. The PC Engine channel is an emulator for the PC Engine system, like the SNES and Genesis emulators

PRIME
03-31-2009, 05:12 PM
haha and Dammn 2 late already updated :(