PDA

View Full Version : Wii Voice your opinions?

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Currently reading over a thread i recently came up with a great idea, and i would love to actually see the WII come out with a base rpg game where you can actually swing a sword in first person,

something like the current Wii game " Redsteel" i beleive.

just a topic to bring up while im in the thinking mood.
mainly trying to bring up ideas on how the WII could be improved, and how it can take advantage of the motion censored controller, they could tottaly rape the gaming technology industry. only needs to bring up more mature based games and addictiveness.

hope to get a great deal of discussion going here.

+REP, me if you see some very valid points laid about throughout this thread! here to bring peace, old memories, and more GREAT VALID POINTS TO LOVING THE WII!

PRIME
03-21-2009, 08:58 PM
haha this is such a great deal of discussion:lol

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-21-2009, 10:36 PM
haha this is such a great deal of discussion:lol
Haha,

i know right...

just goes to prove my point that the WII is losing in the Gaming industry.

Chaos Punk
03-21-2009, 11:17 PM
And it sux cuz the Wii is the most promising for fun gameplay. The graphics are a little lagging, but it's not like they're horrible, look at Super Mario Galaxy or Zelda: Twilight Princess, AMAZING graphics.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-21-2009, 11:42 PM
And it sux cuz the Wii is the most promising for fun gameplay. The graphics are a little lagging, but it's not like they're horrible, look at Super Mario Galaxy or Zelda: Twilight Princess, AMAZING graphics.

Plausable graphics for the few games out there, your rigth it does need EXPULSING GRAPHIC DETAILING, take a look at the MII's on the WII. they are definately NOTHING compared the new X-Box 360's MII systemating.
they have the material and the smarts to do what it takes, i think if they do decide to format GTA IV AND Res5, than their sales and profiting will definately be going up.
People want blood and gore!!
Not happy wannabe stuff like polly shore......
PFFT

i think nintendo might need to reroll..

Chaos Punk
03-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I think GTA IV shouldn't move to Wii, I think that they should instead create an entirely different GTA for the Wii, I've heard they already are. And yes, the Nintendo definately needs to update the Mii system, it was very bland in the first place.

Reaper55729
03-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Well morrowind... would be ok ig uess

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-21-2009, 11:59 PM
I think GTA IV shouldn't move to Wii, I think that they should instead create an entirely different GTA for the Wii, I've heard they already are. And yes, the Nintendo definately needs to update the Mii system, it was very bland in the first place.

Still a conclusive idea.
the MII system was pathetic, to be honest only reason i think i ever got the WII was for supersmash bros' and WII sports. i was turned on to it by a friend. other than that i don't see anything worth of keeping it for, i could trash it pretty much and not really care.
allthough i also have been turned onto TOS, i loved it on the gamecube so i figured i would try it for WII, just too many Cut scenes.
Blood and gore FTW, we need more head smashing and car crashing =]

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Well morrowind... would be ok ig uess

Morrowind?

is it out yet? ima have to check out a youtube video or two over it, i haven't heard any big voices/opinions on this game yet.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 12:33 AM
Morrowind?

is it out yet? ima have to check out a youtube video or two over it, i haven't heard any big voices/opinions on this game yet.

Ok, so i checked out the video for morrowind, it looks like an oblivian remake,
which is a badass substantial game,

if WII could get this to work out for them, kudos.
And it raises their bar just a bit =]

Reaper55729
03-22-2009, 12:41 AM

lol oblivion remake... its elder scrolls 3.. oblivion is elder scrolls 4

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 12:45 AM
lol oblivion remake... its elder scrolls 3.. oblivion is elder scrolls 4

Haha you know to be honest, i didn't even know about the elder scrolls series until oblivian so thats why i misinterpretated that segment =].

pretty much anything else i could talk about.. but i'm really fresh to elder scrolls.

Oh and btw I LOVE YOUR SIG HAHA

Pyros
03-22-2009, 07:00 AM
Currently reading over a thread i recently came up with a great idea, and i would love to actually see the WII come out with a base rpg game where you can actually swing a sword in first person,

something like the current Wii game " Redsteel" i beleive.

just a topic to bring up while im in the thinking mood.
mainly trying to bring up ideas on how the WII could be improved, and how it can take advantage of the motion censored controller, they could tottaly rape the gaming technology industry. only needs to bring up more mature based games and addictiveness.

hope to get a great deal of discussion going here.

They need more backing of developers. The gaming industry is a shell of its former self right now and thats the majority reason why ther eisnt enough support for something as great as the wii is. Its really the industry's blame.

And no worries, when I become a game dev you'll find plenty of great Wii games from me. Exclusive of course ^^. And yes, I've already thought up of that RPG idea ^^

Haha,

i know right...

just goes to prove my point that the WII is losing in the Gaming industry.

Aside from selling 50 million wiis, offering potential that exceeds all consoles and finally saving the game industry from its stupidity and failure (thanks 360 you almost killed it ^^) I'd say that the wii is winning in the gaming industry.

The only losers here now? Game developers, and thats for not following the wii in the first place ;D

Plausable graphics for the few games out there, your rigth it does need EXPULSING GRAPHIC DETAILING, take a look at the MII's on the WII. they are definately NOTHING compared the new X-Box 360's MII systemating.
they have the material and the smarts to do what it takes, i think if they do decide to format GTA IV AND Res5, than their sales and profiting will definately be going up.
People want blood and gore!!
Not happy wannabe stuff like polly shore......
PFFT

i think nintendo might need to reroll..

No, thats just the immature marketed "hardcore" attitude you are taking. That ... people marketed to you. People do not WANT blood and gore, and to that I will specifically say that MadWorld IMO will not be any blockbuster hit but a lackluster one.

That said, blood and gore was hype back in the 90s with mortal combat leading the pack. It was cool and thats all it was "cool" it changes NOTHING about a game nor does it do anything for gameplay.

Blood and gore is the stupidity and immaturity of the gaming world that I wish could be cured. Here's a simple experiment. Of the most popular games in todays and yesterdays generations, which are successful while exhibiting all the blood and gore?

Answer? Maybe Mortal Kombat, but you know what? That is what I call a "dying game." No offense but their offerings have become weaker and weaker. Games that TRULY shine have nothing to do with blood and gore, CS:S, Halo 3, World of Warcraft, All those god damned JRPGs, Final Fantasys, Racing games, Metal Gear Solid, the list goes on.

Get over it, Blood and Gore is for noobs.

Still a conclusive idea.
the MII system was pathetic, to be honest only reason i think i ever got the WII was for supersmash bros' and WII sports. i was turned on to it by a friend. other than that i don't see anything worth of keeping it for, i could trash it pretty much and not really care.
allthough i also have been turned onto TOS, i loved it on the gamecube so i figured i would try it for WII, just too many Cut scenes.
Blood and gore FTW, we need more head smashing and car crashing =]

Mii system was amazing. Way to copy them Microsoft way to copy. OF course its funny how the avatar system is fails in all kinds of way. Miis bring out the fun and creativity. Whereas avatars bring out... copy cats and boredom.

>.>.... all kinds of fail. We all know that Oblivion was teh fail of the series. And that its the... NEXT game in the series -_-.

Dark Tails
03-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Um, they made the godfather for the wii, and it rated higher than the ones for the consoles.

just saying

Chaos Punk
03-22-2009, 07:11 AM
Basically, the Wii is the neglected middle child that developers choose to leave out for whatever reason (they may feel that the Wii is too kiddy, graphics can't hold up, not worth their time, yata yata yata). But that's the problem, no one is giving the little white box a chance except for Nintendo itself. Third party developers are too focused on trying to draw in the casual crowd and forgot what really makes games what they are, FUN! All the bullsh!t shovelware that's coming out such as the god awful "minigame collection" games are bludgeoning the system and Nintendo almost to the point of unrecognition. It's sad to see such potential take a plunge like this, if someone doesn't do something, it could end up like the Dreamcast, promising, innovative, fun and ambitious, but falling victim to neglect.

Um, they made the godfather for the wii, and it rated higher than the ones for the consoles.

just saying

Didn't know that, I'll have to check that out next time I'm at Blockbuster.

Pyros
03-22-2009, 07:17 AM
Basically, the Wii is the neglected middle child that developers choose to leave out for whatever reason (they may feel that the Wii is too kiddy, graphics can't hold up, not worth their time, yata yata yata). But that's the problem, no one is giving the little white box a chance except for Nintendo itself. Third party developers are too focused on trying to draw in the casual crowd and forgot what really makes games what they are, FUN! All the bullsh!t shovelware that's coming out such as the god awful "minigame collection" games are bludgeoning the system and Nintendo almost to the point of unrecognition. It's sad to see such potential take a plunge like this, if someone doesn't do something, it could end up like the Dreamcast, promising, innovative, fun and ambitious, but falling victim to neglect.

Exactly, its the industry's fault for turning its back on its saviour IMO. Thanks to trends for the past decade or more set in motion by variety of companies and developers and marketers we're stuck with a bunch of brainless game devs that thing graphics and "hardcore" is the epitome of gaming.

There needs to be more people supporting the wii but there's not enough brains out there apparently to make good games for it anymore -_-

Pyros

Dark Tails
03-22-2009, 07:18 AM

Didn't know that, I'll have to check that out next time I'm at Blockbuster.
its a preaty good gta clone, not best, but its good.

Dark Tails
03-22-2009, 07:21 AM
Morrowind?

Morrowind was released in like 2002

Chaos Punk
03-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Exactly, its the industry's fault for turning its back on its saviour IMO. Thanks to trends for the past decade or more set in motion by variety of companies and developers and marketers we're stuck with a bunch of brainless game devs that thing graphics and "hardcore" is the epitome of gaming.

There needs to be more people supporting the wii but there's not enough brains out there apparently to make good games for it anymore -_-

Pyros

Yep, people are turning their backs on Nintendo, the godfather of modern gaming! It's like they're slapping their mom in the face! Hey, are you serious about becoming a game dev?

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 12:43 PM

Pyros

Only point im trying to get at here is, that witht he technology the WII has got, the motion censored remotes, with the right minds it could DOMINATE the Industry, just seems to me that more people talk about X-BOX over WII,
And sony is just a high priced drama queen. and onto the bloodgore subject i see alot of people On Xbox live playing GTA IV or, Gears Of War 2, and even at that Call of duty has some action of blood, not the best but it's there, you know?

My Words are only opinionated, what i think or seem to be happening. although

top on top, The Rpg would be even better if they turned the WII Mote into an actual sword (As in an extension) and let you work it from that point, and then hopefully it will/would become a MMORPG. TO increase sales and let people just randomley Party with each other, sounds like a great IDEA!

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 12:46 PM
Yep, people are turning their backs on Nintendo, the godfather of modern gaming! It's like they're slapping their mom in the face! Hey, are you serious about becoming a game dev?

Which is why i started this thread, i want to see the many opinions people had on the father of all gaming.
And theres no way that the WII would EVER fall like the dreamcast, Dreamcast IMO was EPIC FAIL.

Max Galleio
03-22-2009, 12:58 PM
well, graphics are getting much better. IMO all game developers couldn't understand the wii, which is why graphics were so low-end. after 2 years look now. play rock band 2 and it can easily be compared to 360. still, most games need work.

The Conduit developers took a long time to make this game, probably trying to max the graphics w/o overloading the wii.

and the problem w/ the miis are that nintendo would have to go from the ground up, and from what i've heard. they are BUSY with the games they have told you about, and their unfinished projects just becoming available to work on. (FF:CB on wii anyone?)

nintendo could start making maps and stuff like microsoft does for 360.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 01:07 PM
well, graphics are getting much better. IMO all game developers couldn't understand the wii, which is why graphics were so low-end. after 2 years look now. play rock band 2 and it can easily be compared to 360. still, most games need work.

The Conduit developers took a long time to make this game, probably trying to max the graphics w/o overloading the wii.

and the problem w/ the miis are that nintendo would have to go from the ground up, and from what i've heard. they are BUSY with the games they have told you about, and their unfinished projects just becoming available to work on. (FF:CB on wii anyone?)

Well still it's good to see that THey aren't giving up, I'm actually rooting For ninendo to get back up there!

Pyros
03-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Only point im trying to get at here is, that witht he technology the WII has got, the motion censored remotes, with the right minds it could DOMINATE the Industry, just seems to me that more people talk about X-BOX over WII,
And sony is just a high priced drama queen. and onto the bloodgore subject i see alot of people On Xbox live playing GTA IV or, Gears Of War 2, and even at that Call of duty has some action of blood, not the best but it's there, you know?

My Words are only opinionated, what i think or seem to be happening. although

Problem is finding the right minds and the right people and the right publishers is a monumental task. Nintendo is the onyl one doing anything worthy for the wii right now.

It is as you said, it could literally DOMINATE the other side of the coin (it's already gotten one side :D) but too many developers too knocked up over halo 3 and gears of war to think twice about making anything decent on the wii.

I would have to say one thing, inherently the wii needs a major system update to fix some of the issues that it has been lacking the primary issue being the OS system and the lack of a storage system hehe lets hope they resolve that sooon

Pyros

Reaper55729
03-22-2009, 06:30 PM
I would have to say one thing, inherently the wii needs a major system update to fix some of the issues that it has been lacking the primary issue being the OS system and the lack of a storage system hehe lets hope they resolve that sooon

Pyros

lacking the primary issue being the OS system

OS system
wat........

Pyros
03-22-2009, 06:33 PM
wat........

Uhh -_-.... their OS isnt literally and OS. No matter how you look at it.
Its innate for people to think there isnt one needed for consoles and such. For the longest time it actually wasnt. It merely was hardware to run a game. But nowadays an OS is required for further integration further upgrades that do a ton of different things.

Perhaps the BIGGEST example of this is a program that runs in the background. In this case we have xbox live and the whole messaging your friends schema. Currently on the wii this is not feasible as it is not an "OS" so to speak but more of.... (as with previous generation tech) hardware to simply run the game.

Pyros

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 07:35 PM
It is as you said, it could literally DOMINATE the other side of the coin (it's already gotten one side :D) but too many developers too knocked up over halo 3 and gears of war to think twice about making anything decent on the wii.

Pyros

ALready have one side while Microsoft is still dominating the other side, Imo i think Microsoft is deadly on the other side of the coin =] I don't know why microsoft decided to join the gaming interfaces but i'm so glad they did =]
they've given us some of our greatest times.

And what do you mean by there too "Knocked up"?

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Uhh -_-.... their OS isnt literally and OS. No matter how you look at it.
Its innate for people to think there isnt one needed for consoles and such. For the longest time it actually wasnt. It merely was hardware to run a game. But nowadays an OS is required for further integration further upgrades that do a ton of different things.

Perhaps the BIGGEST example of this is a program that runs in the background. In this case we have xbox live and the whole messaging your friends schema. Currently on the wii this is not feasible as it is not an "OS" so to speak but more of.... (as with previous generation tech) hardware to simply run the game.

Pyros

My point indeed, microsoft is trying to hit the teens with such an advanced gaming system where you can free talk, chat and now Party.
i think it's one of the more better features it has.while WII imo is trying to hit the, Younger generation as when they first started the gaming industry in the first place.

Chiski
03-22-2009, 08:03 PM
That would be awesome ^^

Pyros
03-22-2009, 08:04 PM
ALready have one side while Microsoft is still dominating the other side, Imo i think Microsoft is deadly on the other side of the coin =] I don't know why microsoft decided to join the gaming interfaces but i'm so glad they did =]
they've given us some of our greatest times.

And what do you mean by there too "Knocked up"?

Lol they arent dominating the other side. its split pretty even. They are dominating the US market "hardcore" market. Which is pretty small. lol i dunno what I meant with that phrase I really meant infatuated.

My point indeed, microsoft is trying to hit the teens with such an advanced gaming system where you can free talk, chat and now Party.
i think it's one of the more better features it has.while WII imo is trying to hit the, Younger generation as when they first started the gaming industry in the first place.

No its not that. They were never trying to hit the younger generation. Wii is trying to hit ALL generations. Please dont get that mixed up. THe only reason people think its targetted like that is because of the that whole garbage marketing that Microsoft did talking about hardcore vs casual and kiddie vs mature.

Microsoft simply did one thing. Took the PC concept and stuck it in a box (might I add ruining PC future games =( ... ) that said Nintendo's fault was that it was playing it too safe. They just arent' a very progressive company in one sense and they keep to their morales. Of which are safety and comfort when gaming. Therefore less online interaction means more safety and less problems. Its their way they've been doing it for a long time and it needs to be changed I agree.

But it was NEVER about target audiences in the make of the console programming. It was purely due to tradition. Microsoft came from a PC background why not adopt it? (and in this case absurdly charge for internet)

Pyros

buckanater
03-22-2009, 08:14 PM
the wii is targeted for pretty much all walks of life. Hardcore gamers can have a great time with the wii but they will have the BEST time with the XBOX 360. the wii targets old people and little chilldren. the xbox 360 doesn't quite do that.

I just wish the wii would have more awesome games. elder scrolls 4? GTA 4? soul calibur 4? bioshock?

the wii just doesn't have enough good games in my opinion.

yeah, you have super smash bros. brawl, super paper mario, and super mario galaxy. but is that enough?

NOPE.

but the wii reaches out to everyone and is cheaper. bottom line.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Lol they arent dominating the other side. its split pretty even. They are dominating the US market "hardcore" market. Which is pretty small. lol i dunno what I meant with that phrase I really meant infatuated.

No its not that. They were never trying to hit the younger generation. Wii is trying to hit ALL generations. Please dont get that mixed up. THe only reason people think its targetted like that is because of the that whole garbage marketing that Microsoft did talking about hardcore vs casual and kiddie vs mature.

Microsoft simply did one thing. Took the PC concept and stuck it in a box (might I add ruining PC future games =( ... ) that said Nintendo's fault was that it was playing it too safe. They just arent' a very progressive company in one sense and they keep to their morales. Of which are safety and comfort when gaming. Therefore less online interaction means more safety and less problems. Its their way they've been doing it for a long time and it needs to be changed I agree.

But it was NEVER about target audiences in the make of the console programming. It was purely due to tradition. Microsoft came from a PC background why not adopt it? (and in this case absurdly charge for internet)

Pyros

I agree microsoft stuck there head in it.
and it also did ruin future PC games.
so your also saying that it wasn't targeted for age groups?
i assumely go by the age targeting because most of the major companies do it; it's just traditional. but i also do recall that when the first "Donky Kong" game came out it was targeted to all...
but the most that played it were the teens, wasting quarters all day :D.
I also agree that charging for internet IS ABSURD!!

the most ridiculous idea there was, one of the main reasons i joined r1 is so i can microsoft points/Xbox Live

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:22 PM
the wii is targeted for pretty much all walks of life. Hardcore gamers can have a great time with the wii but they will have the BEST time with the XBOX 360. the wii targets old people and little chilldren. the xbox 360 doesn't quite do that.

I just wish the wii would have more awesome games. elder scrolls 4? GTA 4? soul calibur 4? bioshock?

yeah, you have super smash bros. brawl, super paper mario, and super mario galaxy. but is that enough?

NOPE.

Your have a valid point, but it also makes you think?

WHY IS THE WII SO CHEAP?

is it because of the fact that they have low graphics? or desperation to sell the system? Or low demand on the games they produce?

Pyros
03-22-2009, 08:25 PM

NOPE.

Not enough developers are working to make games for all walks of life though.. thats the problem.

I agree microsoft stuck there head in it.
and it also did ruin future PC games.
so your also saying that it wasn't targeted for age groups?
i assumely go by the age targeting because most of the major companies do it; it's just traditional. but i also do recall that when the first "Donky Kong" game came out it was targeted to all...
but the most that played it were the teens, wasting quarters all day :D.
I also agree that charging for internet IS ABSURD!!

the most ridiculous idea there was, one of the main reasons i joined r1 is so i can microsoft points/Xbox Live

LOL. Its targetted of course. Wii is targetted to ALL not to just kids. Thats what I'm making clear ^^. It was the idea that targetting the people that MS and Sony targetted was sending gaming into ruin =/ so Nintendo broadened the audience. I'll say this much initially Nintendo most likely targetted towards kids because back then it was considered a "toy" when the n64 came out and the playstation 2 came out pretty much audiences shifted lol.

Pyros

Chiski
03-22-2009, 08:26 PM
I think wii is cheap because of the graphics and because it has very few games that they have really have taked some time doing them like ssbb and mario galaxy. ^^

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Not enough developers are working to make games for all walks of life though.. thats the problem.

LOL. Its targetted of course. Wii is targetted to ALL not to just kids. Thats what I'm making clear ^^. It was the idea that targetting the people that MS and Sony targetted was sending gaming into ruin =/ so Nintendo broadened the audience. I'll say this much initially Nintendo most likely targetted towards kids because back then it was considered a "toy" when the n64 came out and the playstation 2 came out pretty much audiences shifted lol.

Pyros

Ahah! so now i see what your talking about!
But i still say they need to make some more teen+ games, not saying theres not any, just saying more.
And i'm going to tell the truth nintendo was the only game system i would stay up playing all night, until the 360 came out.
I remember Duke Nukem, and wrestlemania 2000 I COULD NOT break away from those games.

Pyros
03-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Ahah! so now i see what your talking about!
But i still say they need to make some more teen+ games, not saying theres not any, just saying more.
And i'm going to tell the truth nintendo was the only game system i would stay up playing all night, until the 360 came out.
I remember Duke Nukem, and wrestlemania 2000 I COULD NOT break away from those games.

lol yeah I definitely agree.
Its too bad its the responsibilities of the devs out there GRRR

Pyros

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I think wii is cheap because of the graphics and because it has very few games that they have really have taked some time doing them like ssbb and mario galaxy. ^^

What's SSBB?
(Super SMash Bros Brawls)
ISEENOW, I IS NUBER!

and i really hope to see WII put out more popular games or we'll see another epic fail jsut like dream cast.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:38 PM
lol yeah I definitely agree.
Its too bad its the responsibilities of the devs out there GRRR

Pyros

Theres only one game that i've played out there that has been adictive to me on the WII, and thats TOS, aside from all the cut scenes i LOVE the game.
But the rest i've tried are like blah, even SSBB it gets old REAL old....
very repetative. tends to get boring after a while.

i would REALLY LOVE TO SEE THAT RPG!! HAHA

Pyros
03-22-2009, 08:39 PM
What's SSBB?
(Super SMash Bros Brawls)
ISEENOW, I IS NUBER!

and i really hope to see WII put out more popular games or we'll see another epic fail jsut like dream cast.

LOL i hope so too =( i love the potential and the stuff ><

Theres only one game that i've played out there that has been adictive to me on the WII, and thats TOS, aside from all the cut scenes i LOVE the game.
But the rest i've tried are like blah, even SSBB it gets old REAL old....
very repetative. tends to get boring after a while.

i would REALLY LOVE TO SEE THAT RPG!! HAHA

lol what was the game that you loved?
and i doubt you'll see it any time soon honestly =( if i dont get funding it might take a few years.

Pyros

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
LOL i hope so too =( i love the potential and the stuff ><

lol what was the game that you loved?
and i doubt you'll see it any time soon honestly =( if i dont get funding it might take a few years.

Pyros

Tales of symphonia (TOS)

i love it =] i played it one full day straigth for like 6 hours.
Although Emil (Roxis Wanna be) is such a panzy!

And if you don't get funding? explain i'm new here you know oyu'll have to speak up with stuff like that =D

Pyros
03-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Tales of symphonia (TOS)

i love it =] i played it one full day straigth for like 6 hours.
Although Emil (Roxis Wanna be) is such a panzy!

lol nice :P RPG fan much? o_O
Did you ever like the tactics RPGS? Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn heh.
What other games do you normally play?

Pyros

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-22-2009, 08:55 PM
lol nice :P RPG fan much? o_O
Did you ever like the tactics RPGS? Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn heh.
What other games do you normally play?

Pyros

Haha the first RPG i got addicted to was the one that took some guy to finnaly beat it after 2 years of gameplay?

haha
the one with fei.
i really never got into fire emblem, but it's something i should really look into, jsut i don't hold any handheld games anymore.
But the most recent is an MMORPG

haha DDO, I'm addicted to rolling the dice :D
I love FPS'
action is what i mainly go for.

there was a great rpg on PS2 that i liked because you could change your armor after you looted it off of your fallen foe's and i loved the concept to it.. every armor had different graphic, it was rare to see multiple ones.
it also showed the boots/leggings/Breastplates/gloves/helmet on seperate graphic compiles other than full plates like on most RPG'S that don't change clothes or change when you add on items.

Champions of norath!

I'm jsut really an all around gamer,put it infront of me and i'll play =D

Pyros
03-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Haha the first RPG i got addicted to was the one that took some guy to finnaly beat it after 2 years of gameplay?

haha
the one with fei.
i really never got into fire emblem, but it's something i should really look into, jsut i don't hold any handheld games anymore.
But the most recent is an MMORPG

haha DDO, I'm addicted to rolling the dice :D
I love FPS'
action is what i mainly go for.

there was a great rpg on PS2 that i liked because you could change your armor after you looted it off of your fallen foe's and i loved the concept to it.. every armor had different graphic, it was rare to see multiple ones.
it also showed the boots/leggings/Breastplates/gloves/helmet on seperate graphic compiles other than full plates like on most RPG'S that don't change clothes or change when you add on items.

Champions of norath!

I'm jsut really an all around gamer,put it infront of me and i'll play =D

lol, go play PC games theres a plethora of goodness just waiting for ya o_O

Pyros

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-23-2009, 06:18 AM
lol, go play PC games theres a plethora of goodness just waiting for ya o_O

Pyros

I have played some pc games,

I've been enrolled in Combat Arms,Delta Force Black hawk Down (DFBHD), America's army (AA),Call of duty, I have played WOW and i HATED IT! i Play DDO, (Dungeons and Dragons online) Don't ask, my uncle got me hooked and it's a great MMO.
But i'm sure theres more options i haven't explored yet.

Max Galleio
03-23-2009, 11:43 AM
tales of symphonia was the best RPG i've played yet. DOTNW made me feel dissapointed, but i only bought it cause i heard TOS was getting a sequel.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers comes out whenever, and i plan on getting that

Pyros
03-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Arc Rise Fantasia ?

Pyros

Max Galleio
03-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Arc Rise Fantasia ?

Pyros

hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Pyros
03-23-2009, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQYJVsTpB-Q

Pyros

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-23-2009, 11:52 PM
tales of symphonia was the best RPG i've played yet. DOTNW made me feel dissapointed, but i only bought it cause i heard TOS was getting a sequel.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers comes out whenever, and i plan on getting that

Very SEXY game isn't it?

it's just one of those that makes you want to turn into an internet masterbaiter. =]

haha assuming you seen the forum =]

Max Galleio
03-24-2009, 01:43 PM
if thats what you want to call it. :lol2

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-24-2009, 01:56 PM
if thats what you want to call it. :lol2

Haha, that is exactly what i call it =D

it brings tears to my eyes, because of the beauty :D

Max Galleio
03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
FF13 should bring tears at how amazing it looks.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
FF13 should bring tears at how amazing it looks.

I NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT!! pyros said something about it aswell.
I really wasn't a final Fantasy type of guy. i loved number 7 though =D
it was very orgasmic.
and after that i didn't like the gameplays on most of them, idk jsut wasn't me?
i guess.
but this must be the anticipated game of the year.

AND OMFG TEKKEN 6 COMES OUT IN 280 DAYS!!

Dark Tails
03-24-2009, 02:37 PM
a good rpg is the rpg from half life 2

you can home with it, and you can just smash it into a crowd of innocent people and watch them go explode

the rpg from gta is good too

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-24-2009, 08:35 PM
a good rpg is the rpg from half life 2

you can home with it, and you can just smash it into a crowd of innocent people and watch them go explode

the rpg from gta is good too

Half life was so over rated for me, just not something i look forward to.

and and.... GTA IV?

you know now that i second read it... i know what your talking about... watching them explode.

i see!

dued
03-27-2009, 10:27 PM
This might not be that great of a thing to say but..the wii is really gonna look good when "the conduit" comes out, it has amazing graphics and has over 16 weapons, 16 online multiplayer and wii speak. It will probably be the best game for wii this year, no doubt.

BlazeBringsTheheat
03-28-2009, 01:08 AM
This might not be that great of a thing to say but..the wii is really gonna look good when "the conduit" comes out, it has amazing graphics and has over 16 weapons, 16 online multiplayer and wii speak. It will probably be the best game for wii this year, no doubt.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

THATS THE BEST THING TO SAY HAHA

WII really has no competition to the online play, but now it might step up the horizon =]

Max Galleio
03-28-2009, 05:04 AM
if they come out w/ a new system for online connectivity to friends that isn't as complicated as it is now, online would be better

Dark Tails
03-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Ive been looking at that game, its gonna be badass

dued
03-28-2009, 10:44 AM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

THATS THE BEST THING TO SAY HAHA

WII really has no competition to the online play, but now it might step up the horizon =]

lol, i didn't know if i should because u guys were talking bout rpgs.

"The conduit" is a fps(First Person Shooter). But it will be sweet. The A.S.E.(All Seeing Eye) looks sweet, you can use it to solve secret puzzles(invisible stuff on walls) and to find hidden enemies. The graphics are wicked for wii to eh. The controls look good, looks like a solid game and it's not a handydown like COD WAW(Call Of Duty World At War)!!

Call of duty is fun but it feels like a dirty pair of underwear or something eh..

I think "The Conduit" will change things for the wii and maybe the wii will get some more games like it..

Max Galleio
03-28-2009, 10:48 AM
yes, but nintendo needs to modify our way of getting friends amidst their work for us nintendo lovers.

dued
03-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeh, for sure, i dono how u put freinds on with PS3 and Xbox 360 but it's gotta be easier..The wii freind thing probably wont change till "wii 2" or something.

They difenetly wont call it "wii 2" but just saying..

examples)Super nintendo,N64,Gamecube and then the wii, lol.

Max Galleio
03-28-2009, 11:15 AM
the easiest thing to do would be make the Wii FC the primary, universal fc to share when playing online games. it is SO much easier than memorizing all these different codes.

dued
03-28-2009, 09:14 PM
I guess so but i dono much bout that stuff. but all i know is it sucks. lol.