PDA

View Full Version : Is this website any good?

parsons130
06-08-2008, 09:06 AM
I just made it in like 5 minutes... I was wondering if you could give me feedback on if its good or back, or w/e!

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:17 AM
well maybe if we could see the website, we could do that...

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:22 AM
We could care less. R1 forums is not the "Give me your opinion on my videos/websites" STOP POSTING THIS CRAP.

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Oh shut up Sativa, it's a noob, was only asking...

Eric Sherman
06-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Sativa, ravstar said it. Quit preaching both sides huh? You're saying it would be so much better if it were a helpful place, and now you go around telling people off?

I'm more than happy to give your website some critique if you put the link up.

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh shut up Sativa, it's a noob, was only asking...

There is 500 noobs asking every day, do you really think I care if he is a noob or not?

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Sativa, ravstar said it. Quit preaching both sides huh? You're saying it would be so much better if it were a helpful place, and now you go around telling people off?

I'm more than happy to give your website some critique if you put the link up.

You really think that this forum is meant for people to post website/videos on though?

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:28 AM
No, so that is why if you have not got anything nice to say keep it closed, don't forget it was only because of SOMEONE you are getting so many refs...

Eric Sherman
06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
If you don't have anything useful to say or add to this conversation you're spamming it yourself.

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:29 AM
No, so that is why if you have not got anything nice to say keep it closed, don't forget it was only because of SOMEONE you are getting so many refs...

That last part has nothing to do with people posting new threads about videos. I could care less if there were a thread stickied about these types of things, but there isn't. I attempted it once, and asked the mods to sticky it, but to no avail. It just clogs up the forums. Sadly, the mods are pretty much..never around.

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:33 AM
All you ever do is moan, just leave this thread now until the author comes and replies.

parsons130
06-08-2008, 09:34 AM
http://getitfree.synthasite.com/

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:36 AM
All you ever do is moan, just leave this thread now until the author comes and replies.

-_-..You're spamming the thread too, dingus.

Here's a helpful link to the OP:

http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?p=26031#post26031

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:38 AM
The home section is what the reader first sees, it needs to grab thier attention remember, and because it is so bland it does not at the moment, the testimonials sections needs to have more information, maybe the names of the people that got the gifts, instead of showing some pictures on its own, the how it works section is great, very well explained, lastly, the name of the website is hard to remember, if you get a domain name you will be able to get refs much quicker. Wll hoped I helped :D. I give the website so far 4/10.

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Sativa, there was no need for that comment. Please PM me if you have any issues.

parsons130
06-08-2008, 09:39 AM
thanks for the help... any place to get a domain name?

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Sativa, there was no need for that comment. Please PM me if you have any issues.

There was no need for THAT comment, either, WTF? I said you're spamming the thread, and for some unknown reason, that is deemed unnecessary? Whatever.

quick edit: also Rav, instead of double posting I suggest just editing your posts..

To the thread starter: I like the fact that you have a few boxes to enter in your opinions about R1 and whatnot but I suggest making a better video. Use Windows Movie Maker, and go to the Titles and Credits thingy in the tools section. It's great, can make a lot of videos with it. Put music in the background as well.

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:42 AM
http://www.freedomain.co.nr/, there is also one you get refs for the domain name but i can not remember it, sorry.

parsons130
06-08-2008, 09:42 AM
the other question I have is with the video... my friend gave it to me, and i dont know how to get people to see it, any advise! THANKS!

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:43 AM
There was no need for THAT comment, either, WTF? I said you're spamming the thread, and for some unknown reason, that is deemed unnecessary? Whatever.

quick edit: also Rav, instead of double posting I suggest just editing your posts..

To the thread starter: I like the fact that you have a few boxes to enter in your opinions about R1 and whatnot but I suggest making a better video. Use Windows Movie Maker, and go to the Titles and Credits thingy in the tools section. It's great, can make a lot of videos with it. Put music in the background as well.

Please tell me what you do not understand with PM me, or are you just dumb?

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:45 AM
the other question I have is with the video... my friend gave it to me, and i dont know how to get people to see it, any advise! THANKS!

I can see your video...:confused:

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Please tell me what you do not understand with PM me, or are you just dumb?

Are you just trying to raise your post count at this point?

@Parson: If you want a video, you'll need a youtube account and I guess I could offer to make you one. Don't have much music selection, though. PM me if you do.

ravstar11
06-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Oh shut up, you twat. Please PM me next time....

Eric Sherman
06-08-2008, 09:49 AM
thanks for the help... any place to get a domain name?

Trust me, you won't need a domain for it. Just go with a .tk at most. If you buy a domain you'll need to buy hosting. Hosting is about $5 a month for the smallest plan anywhere.

It's a pretty good site I think. One of the better guide sites, I don't really have anything I'd suggest changing.

blademog
06-08-2008, 10:58 AM
We could care less. R1 forums is not the "Give me your opinion on my videos/websites" STOP POSTING THIS CRAP.

dude, your such a tool. the forums is a place where you can help ppl out. GAL (you know what it means but your in denial)

mlm2k6
06-08-2008, 11:01 AM
SativaSam, 3 words dude

just shut it!!!

no offense or anything but u r being so hypecritical (sorry about spelling) you says about better place then this forum is not for these posts but you are wrong

maybe its the wrong thread but this forum can be about anything remember!! like blade says

OWNED!

am i right? lol

blademog
06-08-2008, 11:14 AM
SativaSam, 3 words dude

just shut it!!!

no offense or anything but u r being so hypecritical (sorry about spelling) you says about better place then this forum is not for these posts but you are wrong

maybe its the wrong thread but this forum can be about anything remember!! like blade says

OWNED!

am i right? lol

there we go, just for that your on my respect list

mlm2k6
06-08-2008, 11:46 AM
god i cant believe this

i just found my brother!!!!! from another mother!

ill add ya blade =]

Eric Sherman
06-08-2008, 12:31 PM
I see how it is mlm. :p

blademog
06-08-2008, 01:37 PM
dont worry eric, you, breakers, mlm, and ravstar are on my respect list.

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 01:49 PM
ROFL, I like the dude who can't spell jack. Are you trying to get on blade's good side or something?

Also @ Blade, I'm sorry but I don't have a ******. I don't understand why you think it's insulting/offensive to people to call them "gals" but whatever. If you're gonna be a complete moron about things, you shouldn't be on the board. Don't understand the "respect list" but okay. If you all hate me so much, what did I do to you? I'm proving points here, and apparently I misled you when I said that the board should be helpful.

What I meant was, was that the board should be open guidance to referrals in general, and that there shouldn't be threads about "Referral services" at least, not in my opinion. If you wanna make people pay for refs, thats fine and all, but atleast take it to PM instead of making multiple threads.

b0necrusher32
06-08-2008, 02:02 PM
ROFL, I like the dude who can't spell jack. Are you trying to get on blade's good side or something?

Also @ Blade, I'm sorry but I don't have a ******. I don't understand why you think it's insulting/offensive to people to call them "gals" but whatever. If you're gonna be a complete moron about things, you shouldn't be on the board. Don't understand the "respect list" but okay. If you all hate me so much, what did I do to you? I'm proving points here, and apparently I misled you when I said that the board should be helpful.

What I meant was, was that the board should be open guidance to referrals in general, and that there shouldn't be threads about "Referral services" at least, not in my opinion. If you wanna make people pay for refs, thats fine and all, but atleast take it to PM instead of making multiple threads.

You know what if your going to start stuff with Blade don't talk to him also when he calls them a GAL its an acronim understand it he is not a moron about things he speaks the truth. If he doesn't want to explain the "respect list" to you here it is : it is a list of people who respect others and him. Also if you want to know why he dislikes you PM him don't spam about it. You are proving no points at all. When you meant you should help people with services and not post things like "referral services". But you know what Eric Sherman and Blade do with the "referral services" is helping peopleso don't bug them I REST MY CASE

and one more thing GAL! :banana:banana:banana

parsons130
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I just got to 100 refs! (this is my 2nd day!!!)

Current Points 14.00
Points Redeemed 0
Offers Completed 9
Offer Earnings 7.50
Number of Referrals 100
Referral Earnings 6.50
Lifetime Earnings 14

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 02:12 PM
You know what if your going to start stuff with Blade don't talk to him also when he calls them a GAL its an acronim understand it he is not a moron about things he speaks the truth. If he doesn't want to explain the "respect list" to you here it is : it is a list of people who respect others and him. Also if you want to know why he dislikes you PM him don't spam about it. You are proving no points at all. When you meant you should help people with services and not post things like "referral services". But you know what Eric Sherman and Blade do with the "referral services" is helping peopleso don't bug them I REST MY CASE

and one more thing GAL! :banana:banana:banana
/sigh forget it. I don't understand why you think spamming bananas is gloating, but at this point I'll keep it to PM

blademog
06-08-2008, 02:24 PM

dumby, i told you what it means
GAL MEANS GET A LIFE!!!!!
and dude, i made 2 threads. 1 was for business and the other was to show ppl who is buying referrals....just stop talking

david
06-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Hahaha GAL? Do you play runescape or something, because I would expect some sort of "noob" who plays something like that to come up with it and actually say it... Sad... Your vocabulary seems to consist of the words: Owned, Gal and Tool. I really think you should grow up, stop playing runescape and perhaps get a girlfriend.

Ravstar, stop sucking up to blademog and Eric, they aren't going to give you free referrals if you are nice to them so just give up you little weed. No one really likes a suck up and that is exactly what you are being at the moment. My advice for both of you, GROW UP.

Eric Sherman
06-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Don't be bashing runescape. I used to pwn at that game :p Waste of my time though...

mlm2k6
06-08-2008, 03:09 PM
ahh runescape..... those were the days

David - to be fair you need a life in this case, always correcting everyone and always trying to find faults with them, that is quite sad i believe. If people play runescape, let them i use to and i found it fun but is boring now. Everyone does something weird like your parent ****ing and giving birth to you, tell them i am sorry.

SativaSam - and how could i forget, mr i wanna be a rockstar? grow up, go home, and forget about the rewards1 forum, i dont think your welcome because, hmmm your always wrong!! to bad though, you will start pm, o wait, not the right spelling, i am so sorry

SUCK MY LOLLIPOP!!

how is everyone else?

Eric Sherman
06-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

mlm2k6
06-08-2008, 03:25 PM
great to hear lol sorry sam, is this spam??

sam = spam

get rid of him!!

SativaSam
06-08-2008, 03:57 PM
ahh runescape..... those were the days

David - to be fair you need a life in this case, always correcting everyone and always trying to find faults with them, that is quite sad i believe. If people play runescape, let them i use to and i found it fun but is boring now. Everyone does something weird like your parent ****ing and giving birth to you, tell them i am sorry.

SativaSam - and how could i forget, mr i wanna be a rockstar? grow up, go home, and forget about the rewards1 forum, i dont think your welcome because, hmmm your always wrong!! to bad though, you will start pm, o wait, not the right spelling, i am so sorry

SUCK MY LOLLIPOP!!

how is everyone else?

WTH? Mr. I wanna be a rockstar? Where did you get that from? OH MY DEAR LORD, Sativa has a Metallica avatar, so he's uber metal. Jesus dude, how old are you, honestly?

Lawl, yes I am always wrong.

Suck my lollipop, didn't I hear that in like 6th grade when there were new rap songs coming out? Guess you don't know what the actual word for the body part is.

edit: forgot, How am I spam again? explain.

parsons130
06-08-2008, 05:51 PM
I just got $6 paypal money!!

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=parsons130@yahoo.com

its alot better than rewards1! (YOU GET PAYPAL MONEY!!)

david
06-09-2008, 10:11 AM
SUCK MY LOLLIPOP!!

Grow up.

mlm2k6
06-10-2008, 12:13 PM
its that

or swear?