PDA

View Full Version : Oh ****, am I screwed in Mario Kart Wii?

shinn4
03-14-2009, 05:41 AM
Well I hacked my wii long time ago, so I decided to do time trial the eziest way ever, BULLET BILLS! So I put the code in launched gecko os and I finished all tracks with like.. the best time.

For each track I check the rankings, and I was facking scared.. I was facking first in the world.. but idk since i didn't do it in online. Now I think Nintendo might know I'm hacking and yes i have a real original copy of mario kart wii, not wheel though.

coolguy89
03-14-2009, 05:46 AM
It won't really help to post this lol... Nintendo might be looking at this now.... LOL JUST KIDDING

Billinator
03-14-2009, 01:17 PM
It won't really help to post this lol... Nintendo might be looking at this now.... LOL JUST KIDDING

Dude, they might be so be serious about it. I'm sure they know sites like these.

shadykoopa
03-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Dude, they might be so be serious about it. I'm sure they know sites like these.

People have done this before I believe they may just remove your times. Unless hacking games is now illegal or something they have no reason to do anything. It is not like you did it for money or something.

PRIME
03-14-2009, 01:30 PM
i hacked my wii to but i dont use it to cheat in games even tho i kno how haha but im not a cheater

Skitler
03-14-2009, 01:31 PM
People have done this before I believe they may just remove your times. Unless hacking games is now illegal or something they have no reason to do anything. It is not like you did it for money or something.

Hacking never stopped being illegal. Considering it doesn't harm anyone however, they'll either delete it, or just leave it on there.

shadykoopa
03-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Hacking never stopped being illegal. Considering it doesn't harm anyone however, they'll either delete it, or just leave it on there.

But he isn't like burning games to a disc and playing them. It is just like accessing a debug menu code in the old video games. Still you are right but yeah they will not take it that seriously.

Skitler
03-14-2009, 01:36 PM
But he isn't like burning games to a disc and playing them. It is just like accessing a debug menu code in the old video games. Still you are right but yeah they will not take it that seriously.

No it isn't, accessing a debug menu is perfectly legal. Editing files to change a score to be uploaded to the internet is strictly against the TOS. Chances are you could get your Wii blocked from using the system, but nothing more.

Max Galleio
03-14-2009, 03:01 PM
ppl have done this b4. their times were removed, and thats it. besides, its not that serious.

shinn4
03-14-2009, 07:09 PM
ppl have done this b4. their times were removed, and thats it. besides, its not that serious.

I trust you more, well thank you. I am officialy not screwed

Chiski
03-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Nintendo people are going to your house and take all your money while they are laughing and eating muffins over you. hahah just kidding maybe theyl just take your wii xD

vallu
03-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Buy soap on a rope.

Falsifying
03-14-2009, 07:21 PM
buy soap on a rope.

lmfao jailbait