PDA

View Full Version : 360 Halo 3 Mythic Glitch (Not 100%)

Furious
03-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Well me and my friend (illy) brought halo wars like 2weeks ago and since then we have been playing the mythic maps non-stop. We decided last night to go to our friend (Jay) house for a sleepover boys night in lol. My friend illy (who has the mythic maps on his account) recovered his gamertag at our friend jay's house (who didnt have the maps) we reintalled the maps onto our jays xbox and played about 15 games of mythic with his gamertag. Today when i got home jay rang me and said "ive still got the maps", so i decided to ring illy and ask him if has recovered his gamertag back to his own xbox ..which he did. so jay got the maps for free and is still playing with us now!! lol

i dont know if this will work but alot of people can get the maps for free:)

Furious

Chiski
03-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Awesome!!! But I Dont Have Halo 3 =(

Furious
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Well you should get it bro, its a awesome game..best game in the world...ever madee

TiN TiN
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Yes it works for everyone and I'm doing this with a friend.

souleaters
03-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Well me and my friend (illy) brought halo wars like 2weeks ago and since then we have been playing the mythic maps non-stop. We decided last night to go to our friend (Jay) house for a sleepover boys night in lol. My friend illy (who has the mythic maps on his account) recovered his gamertag at our friend jay's house (who didnt have the maps) we reintalled the maps onto our jays xbox and played about 15 games of mythic with his gamertag. Today when i got home jay rang me and said "ive still got the maps", so i decided to ring illy and ask him if has recovered his gamertag back to his own xbox ..which he did. so jay got the maps for free and is still playing with us now!! lol

i dont know if this will work but alot of people can get the maps for free:)

Furious
whaat?

so you took your friends tag recover it on your console he went to his console and he had the packs? cool

Furious
03-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Im glad i could help people:)

Rep if you like:thumbs

Furious
03-12-2009, 07:49 PM
whaat?

so you took your friends tag recover it on your console he went to his console and he had the packs? cool

no, we went to jays house and illy recovered his gamertag on jays xbox and jay played the mythic maps. but when illy went back to his own house and recovered his gamertag back on his own xbox,,,jay still had the maps:)

Illy: Has the maps on his gamertag

Jay: didnt have the maps until now

Furious
03-12-2009, 08:28 PM
b u mmmp

SlidersKing
03-12-2009, 11:15 PM
I wish I knew someone with the maps, but no one would share their account on here to get the maps.. :(

souleaters
03-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I wish I knew someone with the maps, but no one would share their account on here to get the maps.. :(

same here that would be badass to get those maps

although i need to get a new copy of Halo 3

shadybuc
03-13-2009, 07:26 AM
anyone willing to share? i can give a 48 hour

Furious
03-13-2009, 08:10 AM
I would let people recover my account but not for free, just because there is a chance it will get hacked. I will charge people to use my account

Furious
03-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Mike is willing to do the trans, writing up here so everyone know..just incase he might try scam my account, but i kinda got trust in you mike lol

TiN TiN
03-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I want teh maps because im not getting a response from my friend. Anyone wanna help?

Furious
03-13-2009, 11:25 AM
I want teh maps because im not getting a response from my friend. Anyone wanna help?

i would help you bro but not for free, im not risking my account

Final Remix
03-13-2009, 09:46 PM
just wait the maps would be on the marketplace within the next 2-3 weeks
thats just my guess

Socratic
03-25-2009, 02:51 PM
can you help me i need someones account i can recover im really nice i would give you money but i was scammed from this kid for 3 month because i was going to buy a mythic code but he scammed me so im out of money or i would because im desperate for the maps and am way to inpatient so please would someone help me message me on Xbox or this my GT: Sh0rt Snipez

i would do anything subscribe to youtube or anything please i just need these maps

TiN TiN
03-25-2009, 02:53 PM
can you help me i need someones account i can recover im really nice i would give you money but i was scammed from this kid for 3 month because i was going to buy a mythic code but he scammed me so im out of money or i would because im desperate for the maps and am way to inpatient so please would someone help me message me on Xbox or this my GT: Sh0rt Snipez

i would do anything subscribe to youtube or anything please i just need these maps

Just wait they will be out April 9th.

hideyyo
03-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Anybody want to do the transfer? I don't have much, but I have never scammed anybody in the history of my gaming (in game or otherwise) and I have been scammed before. I know how bad it feels. (Reminded of first day ever in Runescape when I got off the island, a woman told me to follow her, and I did. I didn't know about the wilderness and she pk scammed me.)

TDot
03-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Illegal.

I forget what I was gona say but the Mythic Maps will be gone soon or something not right is gona happen.....

Just can't remember. Whatever, Mythic Maps are great EH

I got like 36 EXP in it so far.

hideyyo
03-25-2009, 03:02 PM
I have 0 exp in it so far.