PDA

View Full Version : Train me in ssbb with specific characters.

shinn4
03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Alright well I really need training in brawl for specific characters or as I call my "FAAAAVOOOOURITE CHARACTERS!"

well they are:

Metaknight
Link
Ganondorf
Marth

lololol all of em has a sword ( ganondorf taunt ).

Well my FC is:
1032-4784-2587

souleaters
03-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Alright well I really need training in brawl for specific characters or as I call my "FAAAAVOOOOURITE CHARACTERS!"

well they are:

Metaknight
Link
Ganondorf
Marth

lololol all of em has a sword ( ganondorf taunt ).

Well my FC is:
1032-4784-2587

SSBB's online failed hard for me thats why I got rid of me Wii

go play your KZ2 n000000b

Lastwill
03-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Thats why you should only play with friends. Online play is free.

souleaters
03-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Thats why you should only play with friends. Online play is free.

wa too good for any one

but i must admit MKWii's online is top-notch and if you cant afford 50$ a year then your are a damn bum

Lastwill
03-12-2009, 06:05 PM
wa too good for any one

but i must admit MKWii's online is top-notch and if you cant afford 50$ a year then your are a damn bum

I never said the price for something like Xbox live was a problem. I'm saying it's free so don't expect much.

souleaters
03-12-2009, 06:18 PM
I never said the price for something like Xbox live was a problem. I'm saying it's free so don't expect much.

well when somebody says FREE that also says forget about the other guy who makes you pay! thats why Xbox is badass is cause that 50$ a year give you great service

shinn4
03-12-2009, 07:57 PM
wa too good for any one

What just because I cannot afford $50 a year ( you got wrong price ) its really $60 I think, that doesn't make me a bum. It makes me a smarter man to think and realize that the money for that can buy me something else better. And don't even say go to your KZ 2 nooob when I don't even have it. I haz demo.

And MKWii's online is good, I've been playing it alot and lag almost never happened! But the friend system is still ****ty.

souleaters
03-12-2009, 08:15 PM
What just because I cannot afford $50 a year ( you got wrong price ) its really $60 I think, that doesn't make me a bum. It makes me a smarter man to think and realize that the money for that can buy me something else better. And don't even say go to your KZ 2 nooob when I don't even have it. I haz demo.

And MKWii's online is good, I've been playing it alot and lag almost never happened! But the friend system is still ****ty.

well if I do recall correctly you where the fan boy who was bragging about how damn good it is and how more superior it is. and no its even cheaper now its only 35 a year only for a limited time any other time than that its about 54$ about the same price as a wii game kid

Pyros
03-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Lol sorry I dunno how to play those characters either =(
I dunno if anyone does lol >.> i'd like to know ganondorf though :D

wa too good for any one

MKWii was top notch. Brawl was a miss but great for friends online game. And yes $50 a year is too expensive for some people. Not everyone gifted with great mounds, thats why all the girls feel inadequate sometimes..

err crap, wrong subject, yeah no mounds of gold.

well when somebody says FREE that also says forget about the other guy who makes you pay! thats why Xbox is badass is cause that 50$ a year give you great service

its a bad service imo >.> the internet already does such a great job of being the internet why charge for it twice? You're paying $50 a year for a gimped msn/aim lol....

Pyros

Chaos Punk
03-13-2009, 01:16 AM
Hey, I main Sonic and Metaknight, I can DEFINATELY give you a run for your money with Meta.

Pyros
03-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Hey, I main Sonic and Metaknight, I can DEFINATELY give you a run for your money with Meta.

He's asking for training. He's not betting on himself to beat you >.>

Pyros

Chaos Punk
03-13-2009, 01:55 AM
He's asking for training. He's not betting on himself to beat you >.>

Pyros

lol, he knows what I meant!

shadykoopa
03-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Since no one helped you... Ill help you :D So first familiarize yourself with the chars moveset. Next, go to youtube and search "insert char name here" combo video. While some moves seem impossible try learning some of the combos and unique aspects of that char. Now for specific advice, always remember your dodges and shielding. A bad defense will lead you to have a bad offense. For marth focus on arial moves to raise damage. Here are some vids for you ;D

Marth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9cVTkP4_KQ

Ganondorf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ELjN39MzE

Billinator
03-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Lol sorry I dunno how to play those characters either =(
I dunno if anyone does lol >.> i'd like to know ganondorf though :D

MKWii was top notch. Brawl was a miss but great for friends online game. And yes $50 a year is too expensive for some people. Not everyone gifted with great mounds, thats why all the girls feel inadequate sometimes..

err crap, wrong subject, yeah no mounds of gold.

its a bad service imo >.> the internet already does such a great job of being the internet why charge for it twice? You're paying $50 a year for a gimped msn/aim lol....

Pyros

I'm good with every character even Ganondorf. I kick a** with Yoshi!

I'm on a Boat
03-13-2009, 10:51 AM
It's so amazing how off topic this forum gets >.>

shinn4
03-14-2009, 05:45 AM
Since no one helped you... Ill help you :D So first familiarize yourself with the chars moveset. Next, go to youtube and search "insert char name here" combo video. While some moves seem impossible try learning some of the combos and unique aspects of that char. Now for specific advice, always remember your dodges and shielding. A bad defense will lead you to have a bad offense. For marth focus on arial moves to raise damage. Here are some vids for you ;D

Marth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9cVTkP4_KQ

Ganondorf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ELjN39MzE

Thanks and Chaos Punk send me your FC and I'll fight you with Link, I have been training for a MIN!