PDA

View Full Version : 360 Music Question

SlidersKing
03-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Has anyone else experienced the problem of plugging your iPod into your 360 and not being able to play it? I first encountered this problem like 4 months ago but just kinda blew it off. Yes, I did download the optional update thing. But I still experience no recognition of my iPod in my 360.

Edd
03-10-2009, 09:37 PM
My xbox recognizes I have my Ipod connected but it doesn't recognize that I have music. I think its because I don't use itunes to get music on my Ipod Shuffle.

Trigg3r014
03-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Has anyone else experienced the problem of plugging your iPod into your 360 and not being able to play it? I first encountered this problem like 4 months ago but just kinda blew it off. Yes, I did download the optional update thing. But I still experience no recognition of my iPod in my 360.

I personally don't have an iPod, but I know that this has been a problem for a lot of other people. When it first started had you just updated the firmware on your iPod because that seems to be the point when most people's begin have this problem? If this is the case you may have to find a way to revert back to the original firmware in order to fix the problem :frown.

SlidersKing
03-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Well I don't understand why it happened, but it kinda felt like they started promoting the Zune right around the time it happened. It sucks too cause my Video iPod's (original 30 gig) screen broke. If it worked with my 360, I'd have all my music stored on there and play it during games!

ez4588
03-12-2009, 04:55 PM
do u have a itouch or video i have bith and my xbox only takes my ipod video not the touch