PDA

View Full Version : I need help... Can someone explain...

cwest33
06-07-2008, 01:12 PM
"To claim a prize, select 'View Prizes' and click the prize claim link for the prize you want. Prizes will take 0 to 3 days to process. View your prize status at the Prize Claim Center. REQUEST status means your prize is still pending and FULFILLED indicates that the prize has been ordered and will be delivered/emailed shortly."

I ordered a 1 month gold card today
Will i get this at all today... ?
It doesnt seem like it should be that hard... And being that there isnt anything getting shipped shouldnt this happen same day? Im a little confused. Someone said it took 5-6 days to get to them... someone let me know whats up

Eric Sherman
06-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Stop creating new threads. I've told you in your thread and via pm twice now.

cwest33
06-07-2008, 01:18 PM
You sent me a reply on my pm to buy something from you... im not trying to buy anything from you. your pm was an ad for a personal product. I asked you a legit question wanting to know about other sites. Im curious about something so im using the forum to ask a question. How is that wrong? I have over used the forum... do you consider 2 threads spam? i mean come on. isnt there something else you can be doing? other then not giving me any info and telling me to stop writing after 2 threads?

Eric Sherman
06-07-2008, 01:46 PM
You sent me a reply on my pm to buy something from you... im not trying to buy anything from you. your pm was an ad for a personal product. I asked you a legit question wanting to know about other sites. Im curious about something so im using the forum to ask a question. How is that wrong? I have over used the forum... do you consider 2 threads spam? i mean come on. isnt there something else you can be doing? other then not giving me any info and telling me to stop writing after 2 threads?

Well the fact that this says pretty much the EXACT same thing as the other thread, yeah. Just because nobody responds to your other thread you need to open a new one? Nobody else responded because your issue was taken care of. You weren't happy with the results so you think opening a new thread will somehow change what is going to happen?

Well that doesnt make much sence. i have 2 on the way. so they say...

Quick question for you... is there anyway to get a 1 month code today?? any sites that you know. i have a buddy i always play Halo3 with an his sub ran out last night. Then his computer crashed while trying to find a sub card. I have been online here since 10am this morning. I got 2 cards on order under "request" but dont really want to wait the 5-6 days or whatever it is... can you help? what if we swapped #'s. did you say u got one yesterday? If not know of any sites?

Date Description Points Status Action
2008-06-07 Xbox 360 Live 1 Month Gold Card 8 request Cancel
2008-06-07 Xbox 360 Live 1 Month Gold Card 8 request Cancel

just so you know i did get them.

I put my card on amazon. Feel free to buy it.

Yeah, if you call that trying to sell something go ahead. I'm not going to trade codes with you. I offered you the chance to purchase mine if you wanted it. I said it's on amazon, and if you want it go buy it. There's a difference there when you ask for my code, offering to sell it is totally within reason.

Korsokai
06-07-2008, 02:03 PM
You asked for a solution to getting a 1 Month Xbox Live code and Sherman gave you one. Who in their right mind is just going to hand you out something for free with no personal gain, whatsoever? Not many people will.

cwest33
06-10-2008, 08:05 AM
What are you even talking about? i did what the site told me to do for my 1 month. i was just confused that it said 0-3 days to get to me. but it takes 5-6 days. and if they put that somewhere i wouldnt have started anything of this. i love how so many people love to get in others business. do you really have nothing else to do yourself? oh and like spell check you should re read your post and maybe you wouldnt sound like you do!

Eric Sherman
06-10-2008, 10:53 AM
It's a forum. If you didn't want others reading these messages and being able to reply you should have called rewards1, pm'ed a member, or a staff member.

ravstar11
06-10-2008, 11:18 AM
call rewards 1, they have a phone number?...

Eric Sherman
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Maybe not. They'd have a lot of people calling them :p

ravstar11
06-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Maybe not. They'd have a lot of people calling them :p
Looooool, funny guy, that is what I was thinking, now image how many prank callo they would get if they did have a phone number...whoa! :O

Korsokai
06-10-2008, 12:20 PM
What are you even talking about? i did what the site told me to do for my 1 month. i was just confused that it said 0-3 days to get to me. but it takes 5-6 days. and if they put that somewhere i wouldnt have started anything of this. i love how so many people love to get in others business. do you really have nothing else to do yourself? oh and like spell check you should re read your post and maybe you wouldnt sound like you do!

Hey, we're just trying to help you out. No need to get yourself worked-up about it.