PDA

View Full Version : By the end of next week...

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I will hopefully be a part of the United States Air Force... Qualified and waiting for a job ^_^.
So... Who's excited for me?!
I'm excited for boot camp.

Let's pray that I get a good score on my ASVAB this time around and qualify for the job I want (intelligence).

Mike
03-09-2009, 11:14 AM
dont die D:

!xobile
03-09-2009, 11:14 AM
I will hopefully be a part of the United States Air Force... Qualified and waiting for a job ^_^.
So... Who's excited for me?!
I'm excited for boot camp.

Let's pray that I get a good score on my ASVAB this time around and qualify for the job I want (intelligence).

arn't u a girl?

Ayotte
03-09-2009, 11:16 AM
So what if shes a girl. Last time i checked girls can be a part of the military.

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
dont die D:

I won't die! Haha.

arn't u a girl?

Yes.... So what?
Girls can't be in the military now?

So what if shes a girl. Last time i checked girls can be a part of the military.

:thumbs

Mike
03-09-2009, 11:18 AM
who will be there when i want my cookie? pyros is a horrible cook! and scorch ends up eating it before he gives it to me!

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:18 AM
who will be there when i want my cookie? pyros is a horrible cook! and scorch ends up eating it before he gives it to me!

I'll tell my mom to make some....

Joshbectt
03-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Aww, sorry to hear that your leaving soon.

Timber Wolf
03-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Congrats! I hope it's everything you want it to be. (:

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Aww, sorry to hear that your leaving soon.

No sadness about me leaving. Happiness.. Basic training is only about 9 weeks.
I wont be leaving next week anyway.. I'll be in the delayed entry. I'll probably be here for another 4-6 months.

Congrats! I hope it's everything you want it to be. (:

Thanks! I hope so too... I'll be pissed if I don't get my first job choice, but hey.

TiN TiN
03-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Domm gone for nine weeks... NOOOO then theres no one to make sexist remarks to besides teddy bear (jk)

Good luck with you training and hopefully you get the job you want.

We will miss you!

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Domm gone for nine weeks... NOOOO then theres no one to make sexist remarks to besides teddy bear (jk)

Good luck with you training and hopefully you get the job you want.

We will miss you!
Haha I'll probably be gone for more like 11-12 weeks just since I'll be so busy after training... Keep my lover Teddybear safe on here!

TiN TiN
03-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Haha I'll probably be gone for more like 11-12 weeks just since I'll be so busy after training... Keep my lover Teddybear safe on here!

Awww you would lol

I'll try but you know how she runs off everywhere.

JuanPerez
03-09-2009, 11:49 AM
GOOD LUCK
and does that mean u get to hold a gun?!?

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:50 AM
GOOD LUCK
and does that mean u get to hold a gun?!?

In basic training I do. That's about it though.

Falsifying
03-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Good luck :D
My dad was in the Marines for 7 years.

ZorkZork69
03-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Good luck Dommyz!!!!

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Good luck :D
My dad was in the Marines for 7 years.
Really? That's pretty cool, haha. My friend's brother is in the Marines.. He's an MP. I plan on making a career out of the military though.

Havoc
03-09-2009, 12:07 PM
noooooooo dont leave!

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 12:10 PM
noooooooo dont leave!

I'll be here for another couple months.. I just swear in next week.

Billinator
03-09-2009, 12:29 PM

Oooooh, I'll give you a cookie lol.

Pyros
03-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Hope to hear good news soon! And I am NOT a horrible cook ><

Pyros

skaterbro9000
03-09-2009, 02:40 PM
arn't u a girl?

omfg! sexist...

and please dont die!:sad:

Max Galleio
03-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I hope you have an exciting life in your career. Also, don't forget about us when you leave >.<

mullenlegend
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Why Air Force? Why not Navy or Marines?

Dommzyd
03-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Why Air Force? Why not Navy or Marines?

Navy.... I hate ships, lol. My brother was in and he absolutely hated it. He was depressed for the 6 years he was in. Marines is a no go for me. I'm more mental than physical. Air Force is a good fit for me.

mullenlegend
03-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Navy.... I hate ships, lol. My brother was in and he absolutely hated it. He was depressed for the 6 years he was in. Marines is a no go for me. I'm more mental than physical. Air Force is a good fit for me.

Ahh I see. My brother is going to boot camp for the marines in the summer. Marines seems the toughest, as it is all physical.

Dommzyd
03-10-2009, 10:31 AM
Ahh I see. My brother is going to boot camp for the marines in the summer. Marines seems the toughest, as it is all physical.

Yeah the boot camp is definitely the hardest of all branches (physically)... Not including special ops of course (Navy SEALs, Rangers, etc..)
While the Air Force is almost the complete opposite... The hardest mentally/academically, but almost the easiest physically. The basic training for the Air Force is comparable to the Army basic training though, since they upped the standards.
Easiest is by far the Coast Guard.

Best of luck to your brother though. What's he going in for? If you know, haha.

Doug
03-10-2009, 10:36 AM
My cousin is in the Air Force and overseas in Afghanistan. Is that what you are going to do?

Dommzyd
03-10-2009, 10:38 AM
My cousin is in the Air Force and overseas in Afghanistan. Is that what you are going to do?

Depends on if they wanna deploy me or not. I don't really have a choice on that haha. Probably not though since I'll hopefully be in Intel.
Is your cousin in a medical or aviation field? They get deployed the most.

Doug
03-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Depends on if they wanna deploy me or not. I don't really have a choice on that haha. Probably not though since I'll hopefully be in Intel.
Is your cousin in a medical or aviation field? They get deployed the most.

Aviation. He flies C17s and stuff like that.
Do you know where Dover is?

Dommzyd
03-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Aviation. He flies C17s and stuff like that.
Do you know where Dover is?

That's pretty cool.. He's an officer/cadet then right? I wish I could be a pilot, haha. Does he like the Air Force? From what you know, obviously haha.
Dover AFB in Delaware, right?

Vampire
03-10-2009, 10:46 AM
No Military. Back to the kitchen. Totally kidding xD. Good luck in boot camp and good luck out there..wait do you get to bomb people? Cause that's just ****ing awesome.

Vampire

I'm on a Boat
03-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Hope to hear good news soon! And I am NOT a horrible cook ><

Pyros

yes, yes you are >.>

Dommzyd
03-10-2009, 10:48 AM
No Military. Back to the kitchen. Totally kidding xD. Good luck in boot camp and good luck out there..wait do you get to bomb people? Cause that's just ****ing awesome.

Vampire

Lmao, no bombs for me.. I may get to work with satellites and stuff like that though. Pretty cool stuff, even though that'd make it kinda hard to get a civilian job after the Air Force.

Vampire
03-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Lmao, no bombs for me.. I may get to work with satellites and stuff like that though. Pretty cool stuff, even though that'd make it kinda hard to get a civilian job after the Air Force.

Are the satellites equipped with LASERS?!

Vampire

Doug
03-10-2009, 10:51 AM
That's pretty cool.. He's an officer/cadet then right? I wish I could be a pilot, haha. Does he like the Air Force? From what you know, obviously haha.
Dover AFB in Delaware, right?

I don't really know much about the Air Force, lol, I just know he flies planes. I think he likes it, we're not that close, so I don't really know.
Yea, he flew out of there. I think. Either that or D.C.

Oh, and my Uncle Tom was a 5 star general. He was in DC for an award a couple years ago.

TheRiGuy
03-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Lmao, no bombs for me.. I may get to work with satellites and stuff like that though. Pretty cool stuff, even though that'd make it kinda hard to get a civilian job after the Air Force.so... we're just civilians to you now? :frown

Dommzyd
03-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Are the satellites equipped with LASERS?!

Vampire

I wish.

I don't really know much about the Air Force, lol, I just know he flies planes. I think he likes it, we're not that close, so I don't really know.
Yea, he flew out of there. I think. Either that or D.C.

Oh, and my Uncle Tom was a 5 star general. He was in DC for an award a couple years ago.
That's pretty cool.. My mom was in the Air Force, haha.

so... we're just civilians to you now? :frown

By the end of next week you will be o_O

Vampire
03-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I wish.

That's pretty cool.. My mom was in the Air Force, haha.

By the end of next week you will be o_O

No bombs? No lasers? Shoulda went for the Marines..

Dommzyd
03-10-2009, 01:19 PM
No bombs? No lasers? Shoulda went for the Marines..

The Air Force currently has the most advanced technology in the military. :smile