PDA

View Full Version : Help! Help plz!!!!!!!!!

manbearpig123987
03-08-2009, 08:01 PM
My computer keeps getting stuck when windows starts up. I turn it on and the windows boot screen pops up. THen after that it goes black for a couple seconds and start looking for something and lists a bunch of like ide drives and things and says something about like ddm speed or something at 400.

Then it just goes to the windows didn't succesfully boot screen and asks to start windows normally or safe mode or safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt. No matter what I click it circles back to that and just never get to the login page. Does anyone know what the problem is

Oh and btw on saturday I logged in my computer for my mom because she thought she was going to use it for work. I went out to my friends house and the movies at like 1pm and got home at midnight and she never used it and she left it on that whole time just sitting there. I was just wondering if this could've caused it because until then my computer was working fine. Now the day after not even 24 hours later somethings messed up

Xblade Inc.
03-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Is it a laptop if so remove the battery pack and put it back in if not your best bet is to post on... www.bleepingcomputer.com