PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying yet Sad Commercial.....

skatemachine
03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B3094UykXQ

That commercial is like I hate it yet i am sad about it! anyone seen this commercial on tv before? and who can watch the whole video without any emotion (anger,sadness,frustration, etc)

Joshbectt
03-07-2009, 07:42 PM
OMG. That commercial makes me tear up everytime. With all those pets just tortured. And, the song in the background does not help the cause at all.

skatemachine
03-07-2009, 07:43 PM
I know everytime i just am frustrated in sadness its annoying!!!

TheRiGuy
03-07-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B3094UykXQ

That commercial is like I hate it yet i am sad about it! anyone seen this commercial on tv before? and who can watch the whole video without any emotion (anger,sadness,frustration, etc)
thats nothing... you ever see those vids on how cats and dogs are treated in asia? now that pisses me off :mad3

skatemachine
03-07-2009, 07:44 PM
thats nothing... you ever see those vids on how cats and dogs are treated in asia? now that pisses me off :mad3
you are emotionless your EVIL!.....jk

Trigg3r014
03-07-2009, 07:45 PM
It's for a great cause, but the song is just awful, the volume is always way too loud, and it's twice as long as it needs to be. I'm not heartless, just annoyed. I always change the channel when it comes on.

ryuk1214
03-07-2009, 07:46 PM

RiGuy im ur sucessor.
More posts
Identical avi
Im ref wrangler

Joshbectt
03-07-2009, 07:47 PM
It's for a great cause, but the song is just awful, the volume is always way too loud, and it's twice as long as it needs to be. I'm not heartless, just annoyed.

I think it is a way of drawing people into joining. The more sad they feel, the more that they feel bad and want to join.

TheRiGuy
03-07-2009, 07:47 PM
you are emotionless your EVIL!.....jkafter touching a flame the spark don't hurt anymore... I'd post a link to the video i'm talking about but its WAY to grafic

RiGuy im ur sucessor.
More posts
Identical avi
Im ref wranglerwell I'm leaving at the end of the month so I guess you really will be my sucessor...

Vampire
03-07-2009, 08:06 PM
I see it and want till kill whoever made it. >.>

Vampire