PDA

View Full Version : How long is your hair?

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Just curious. How long is your hair?

Mine is probably longer than or just about as long as any girl on here. It's definitely longer than Dommzyd's. I've been told it's getting too long and need to cut it. Though most girls "love" my hair [weirdos] I'm probably going to cut it soon though.

Teddybear
03-06-2009, 07:05 PM
I cut my hair late January. I'd say. It's roughly 3-4 inches longer than my neck.

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I cut my hair late January. I'd say. It's roughly 3-4 inches longer than my neck.

Yeah my hair is longer than yours too. It's about 3-4 inches below my chin in the front and in the back it's almost halfway down to my back.

GamerAce100
03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Wait, you're a girl?...But everybody at school plays with my hair. Cuz it's a bush.

Teddybear
03-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Wait, you're a girl?...But everybody at school plays with my hair. Cuz it's a bush.

No he's a guy.

Chiski
03-06-2009, 07:12 PM
My hair is like 2 inches longer than my neck

Mike
03-06-2009, 07:13 PM
i have like 2 inches-4 i just got haircuct

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:14 PM
No he's a guy.

No I'm a man! Not much of one, but a man nonetheless!

Joshbectt
03-06-2009, 07:30 PM
I have long hair. Not sure how long, but it gets me the girls :thumbs

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:32 PM
I have long hair. Not sure how long, but it gets me the girls :thumbs

Yeah cuz girls like guys with long hair.. it's like they're lesbos O.o

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 07:41 PM
I don't like guys with long hair -_-. I don't find them attractive.
Anyway, my hair's not that long... I have to cut it again soon.

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:46 PM
I don't like guys with long hair -_-. I don't find them attractive.
Anyway, my hair's not that long... I have to cut it again soon.

So you base attraction by hair not by face (or body)? Most girls do like guys with long hair though, I'm not saying long like mine but still long. Which is why most guys get the "skater" look with the tight pants and all (which is gay) even though they don't skate. But you're different, not like most girls. That's a good thing ^_^

scorcher868
03-06-2009, 07:48 PM
ugg i hate my hair

its curly and it sucks when it gets long so i try to keep it short

ATM i really need a haircut

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:50 PM
ugg i hate my hair

its curly and it sucks when it gets long so i try to keep it short

ATM i really need a haircut

Straighten it. That's what I do, my hair isn't curly but it's still annoying so I have to.

scorcher868
03-06-2009, 07:51 PM
ive never straightened my hair, but all the girls at school want me to >.>

not sure if i should or not -_-;

TiN TiN
03-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Its long, and sexy... at least I think so.

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
ive never straightened my hair, but all the girls at school want me to >.>

not sure if i should or not -_-;

Just get a girl to straighten it for you so you know what it looks like. You'll probably end up liking it.

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 08:45 PM
So you base attraction by hair not by face (or body)? Most girls do like guys with long hair though, I'm not saying long like mine but still long. Which is why most guys get the "skater" look with the tight pants and all (which is gay) even though they don't skate. But you're different, not like most girls. That's a good thing ^_^

Not necessarily.. I just find guys with shorter hair more attractive. That's not to say there will never be an attractive guy with long hair, haha.
Let me put it this way...
Most of the guys around where I live that have the long hair thing going on don't carry themselves well. There's probably one guy with long hair here that actually takes care of himself.
If you take time out to make yourself look good with longer hair, then more power to you and I'm sure you look 10x better than the guys I know do! Haha.

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Not necessarily.. I just find guys with shorter hair more attractive. That's not to say there will never be an attractive guy with long hair, haha.
Let me put it this way...
Most of the guys around where I live that have the long hair thing going on don't carry themselves well. There's probably one guy with long hair here that actually takes care of himself.
If you take time out to make yourself look good with longer hair, then more power to you and I'm sure you look 10x better than the guys I know do! Haha.

Yeah I wash my hair everyday. I don't use that conditioner thing cuz i don't think it matters. But since I straighten my hair almost everyday, my sister has told me that my hair is burned. I have no idea what she's talking about though =/

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah I wash my hair everyday. I don't use that conditioner thing cuz i don't think it matters. But since I straighten my hair almost everyday, my sister has told me that my hair is burned. I have no idea what she's talking about though =/
Conditioning does make a difference haha. It makes your hair softer and it appears healthier..
Straightening your hair too much is realllly bad for it. It burns it and dries it out (just like blowdrying does).

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Conditioning does make a difference haha. It makes your hair softer and it appears healthier..
Straightening your hair too much is realllly bad for it. It burns it and dries it out (just like blowdrying does).

Well regardless of whether I use conditioner or not girls still go up to me saying "Omg I love your hair. Can I touch it?" Which I used to love at first, but then it got old, and now my girlfriend gets mad.. at me! And that's the main reason I was letting it grow so long, so that I wouldn't have to straighten my hair but idk, I just like the straight hair look.

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Well regardless of whether I use conditioner or not girls still go up to me saying "Omg I love your hair. Can I touch it?" Which I used to love at first, but then it got old, and now my girlfriend gets mad.. at me! And that's the main reason I was letting it grow so long, so that I wouldn't have to straighten my hair but idk, I just like the straight hair look.
There's certain conditioners you can use to restore moisture in your hair and all of that if it gets dry from the straightening, so don't worry about it...
I straighten my hair all the time too. I have wavy hair and wavy + short-ish hair.... Doesn't work well!

BlackDahlia
03-06-2009, 09:19 PM
There's certain conditioners you can use to restore moisture in your hair and all of that if it gets dry from the straightening, so don't worry about it...
I straighten my hair all the time too. I have wavy hair and wavy + short-ish hair.... Doesn't work well!

I know that's how my hair is. BTW, while having this conversation did the thought "God this guy is so gay" ever cross your mind? lol Because I definitely feel gay now..

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I know that's how my hair is. BTW, while having this conversation did the thought "God this guy is so gay" ever cross your mind? lol Because I definitely feel gay now..

Lol, no I don't think you're gay o_O