PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the best console?

dued
03-05-2009, 05:26 PM
What do you think is the best console..including price,graphics,games,etc..??

TheRiGuy
03-05-2009, 05:28 PM
here we go again.... theres a million of these threads and everyone of em says xbox 360 is the best....

dued
03-05-2009, 05:33 PM
lol, no worries, i accidentaly made this one, the next one is a poll that has 10 different consoles haha. but plz give your opinion on what u think is the best console. i think it's the wii, bad graphics, but i have so much fun playing it that i don't even care about the graphics.

Pyros
03-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Wii ^^ when was it the fact that playing a game meant you needed to have HD graphics? lol

Pyros

dued
03-05-2009, 05:39 PM
lol, there we go, the poll is up haha, plz vote, u can vote more than once if u want to. haha.

souleaters
03-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Obviously the Xbox360, now before you all jump to conclusions and disgrace me as yet another Xbox fanboy this is entirely not true. I've owned a Wii and yes I've invested my money into it, I got the new super mario, metroid, zelda, super smash, no more heroes and so forth I can go on forever. Until I sold it for a 360 I couldent of been happier. But before I rant about how great the 360 is I have and currently own a ps3. Now the ps3 is cool in some aspects such as free online and blue ray. But I also have tons of rants about the ps3. First off the blu-ray, Why do so many believe its the best? because it beat HD.....now wait up here? Blu-Ray IS HD-DVD but with more layers meaning more can be put onto the disk. Now why would more people want more space on a the disk when all I want to do is watch a movie? i dunno you decide to me Blu-Ray is like another piece of trash sony came up with wheter it be Red-Ray or w.e HD will always be the best cause without one there cannot be the other.

Now to the good part why I love the 36o. i love the games the exclusives are top notch, the online is great unlike the PSN XBL has tons of great arcade games. I like the online service too, unlike the 8$ a month its all worth it, at least you dont have to pay 40-50% for a blue tooth headset. Overall just the feel, look, and all the great ppl on XBL I just love it hands down nothing can compare to it.

But yeah thats just my honest opinion and im sure all of you can disagree but I honestly dont are seeing how ive owned all three.

Pyros
03-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Obviously the Xbox360, now before you all jump to conclusions and disgrace me as yet another Xbox fanboy this is entirely not true. I've owned a Wii and yes I've invested my money into it, I got the new super mario, metroid, zelda, super smash, no more heroes and so forth I can go on forever. Until I sold it for a 360 I couldent of been happier. But before I rant about how great the 360 is I have and currently own a ps3. Now the ps3 is cool in some aspects such as free online and blue ray. But I also have tons of rants about the ps3. First off the blu-ray, Why do so many believe its the best? because it beat HD.....now wait up here? Blu-Ray IS HD-DVD but with more layers meaning more can be put onto the disk. Now why would more people want more space on a the disk when all I want to do is watch a movie? i dunno you decide to me Blu-Ray is like another piece of trash sony came up with wheter it be Red-Ray or w.e HD will always be the best cause without one there cannot be the other.

Now to the good part why I love the 36o. i love the games the exclusives are top notch, the online is great unlike the PSN XBL has tons of great arcade games. I like the online service too, unlike the 8$ a month its all worth it, at least you dont have to pay 40-50% for a blue tooth headset. Overall just the feel, look, and all the great ppl on XBL I just love it hands down nothing can compare to it.

But yeah thats just my honest opinion and im sure all of you can disagree but I honestly dont are seeing how ive owned all three.

o_O... im happy with my wii. its the right size and it always feels right in my hand. When i invite all the girls over to play with it they always go wild. They love to play all kinds of games with my wii. I know i know waggle is a gimmick, its a hot one ;D

Pyros

TiN TiN
03-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Wii ^^ when was it the fact that playing a game meant you needed to have HD graphics? lol

Pyros

LOL friend codes.

dued
03-05-2009, 06:39 PM
lol nice peice of action right there..kinky. jk haha. but the xbox 360 is a great system but i just don't like the way u control things. the wii is so nice to use, of course it has it's flaws and stuff but it's awsome, i feel more into the game. I hate that xbox 360, u have to pay to play online, which sucks, with wii and PS3, it's a different story, it's all free and is pretty awsome for online.but the wii has no headset to talk...whoa, now w8 up here...the wii has the wii speak which is on top of the sensor bar...whoa...it's a room mic...so u won't have to buy more than one headset for 4 or more people to talk online. oh w8, online 1 player can play online...u could be with somebody...and there working on splitscreen and stuff....w8 for the future to hold..example is the conduit. they don't have local splitscreen but they say they might have a sequel that will...we can only hope..wii lovers hahaha. Wat i hate about the 360 is that they break down, no matter wat, they will break down, everyone i know has had at least 1 broken down. my teacher had 4 broken ones..but theres warrenty...but only for 3 years...once that expires...no more freebees. eh. If your looking for graphic quality, the PS3 is the best, i have played both xbox 360 and ps3 and i see the difference..PS3 is definetly the best console out there, just the price issue. The blue ray is a good idea, it makes graphics better and U CAN PLAY BLUE RAY MOVIES, RIGHT? I'M PRETTY SURE EH! you don't even need a dvd player if u get a PS3 eh mac. Of course the wii can't hold much on it...the wii is evolving, nintendo is learning...getting better at knowing wat people want of all ages. I had my grandpa play the wii with me, and my grandpa and i never do. do u play xbox 360 with your family members?grandpa?grandma? I played with my entire family, if i had an xbox 360, they would be confused and would wanna play cards or something..lol. The wii gives options out there for everbody. eh. the wii is awsome for parties, i had like 10 people over at my house play mario party 8. lol half girls, half guys. haha. that was a fun night..i got drunk later on...lol.

Anyways, thats why i love my wii..

(I told a girl to grab my wii and she went for the wrong wii, hahahhahaha).

Pyros
03-05-2009, 06:43 PM
LOL friend codes.

Ah lol, one of the ultimate wii fails ;D

(I told a girl to grab my wii and she went for the wrong wii, hahahhahaha).

Thats why tis an awesome system ^^

You get a bunch of guys over sitting round a couch playing the 360/PS3 lol.
I actually do enjoy the time I spend with my family/friends more when i got my wii with me. Its just how it is.

Pyros

Merde
03-05-2009, 06:46 PM
N64. I love those controllers, and the games pwn. No dealing with annoying features and updates

Pyros
03-05-2009, 06:48 PM
N64. I love those controllers, and the games pwn. No dealing with annoying features and updates

tridents are fail though ><
awesome for the games that were made though :D

Pyros

dued
03-05-2009, 06:58 PM

The N64 was my favourite to, i loved super smash bros., legend of zelda:ocarina of time, sarges heroes, mortal combat, etc.

(Mortal Combat always got hidden but me and my bro would always find it and play it haha).:shocked3:

TiN TiN
03-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Lol 360 - WIN

PS3 - FAIL!

dued
03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Lol 360 - WIN

PS3 - FAIL!

360 is overated.. hahaha, paying for online is stupid though..if it was free, it would be one hell of a system.

But i'll stick with my wii, it's so fun to play with, expecially with girls.wink.haha.:wink2.

Pyros
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM
lol wow no votes for the ps3...

Pyros

Merde
03-05-2009, 07:17 PM

Pyros
My order is:

N64
PS3
Wii
Dreamcast
Xbox 360

I have had/played all. 360 just sucks IMO

dued
03-05-2009, 07:17 PM

Pyros

I think it's because PS3 has sold so little..not many PS3 fanboys/owners out there..but the PS3 is a solid system with realistic graphics..the price is really bad though..:smile

dued
03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
My order is:

N64
PS3
Wii
Dreamcast
Xbox 360

I have had/played all. 360 just sucks IMO

Then why didn't u vote for all 5 of them! all u had to do was click more then one box and click vote hahaha!

o CyraX o
03-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Hehe PS3 is 8%:laugh3:

Combatd
03-08-2009, 05:02 PM
The Nintendo 64 is a legendary system. +1 for N64!

Xblade Inc.
03-08-2009, 05:07 PM
People are like the Nintendo Wii, They get boring after 5 minutes

Falsifying
03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I remember the days of playing Tony Hawk and Grand Theft Auto on the ps2. Haha I loved it. The Wii is also good, its fun :thumbs

Chiski
03-08-2009, 05:49 PM
N64 of course .

Chaos Punk
03-08-2009, 07:02 PM
OH MY GOD. Please! no more threads like this, there are PLENTY already!!!

Chaos Punk
03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
People are like the Nintendo Wii, They get boring after 5 minutes

You've never played smash bros or mario galaxy have you?

dued
03-08-2009, 08:06 PM
the N64 is the way to go

jd0963
03-08-2009, 09:06 PM
N64 for me. I play my N64 roms more than any other console I own.

Xblade Inc.
03-08-2009, 09:09 PM
You've never played smash bros or mario galaxy have you?

Those are the Only games on the wii I miss mine :frown

Chaos Punk
03-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Those are the Only games on the wii I miss mine :frown

Twilight Princess, WiiWare/Virual Console games, Animal Crossing, Metroid, I can go on all day. And Twilight Princess shows that the Wii is capable of AMAZING graphics by the way. Sometimes when I play it I just stare at it because it's that good. I think it even has better graphics than Oblivion on the 360. Don't get me wrong, LOVE Oblivion (if only it was online, my head would explode), but it only looks so good because of the HD. As far as textures, realism, charecter modeling, Zelda TP blows it out of the water.

PS. if you haven't noticed, Wii FTW for me. woo hoo.

Pyros
03-09-2009, 08:15 AM
ONE MORE VOTE GUYS AND THE N64 > 360 GOGOGO
GOLDEN EYE SAYS YES.

Pyros

TiN TiN
03-09-2009, 08:22 AM
ONE MORE VOTE GUYS AND THE N64 > 360 GOGOGO
GOLDEN EYE SAYS YES.

Pyros

Correction then they will be tied!

Also note that PS3 still fails.

Pyros
03-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Correction then they will be tied!

Also note that PS3 still fails.
Yes it looks like complete fail >.> right now that is! maybe some billion ps3 fans will come and save the day

Pyros

vallu
03-09-2009, 09:48 AM
O_O Goldeneye was one of my favorite games on the n64. Ahh I remember spending hours in my friends living room playing 4 player split of that game.

Ps3 doesn't fail, it's just that there are only a few of us on here who were smart enough to purchase a ps3.

Jimmy2009
03-09-2009, 09:49 AM
I've gotta say the xbox 360 is the best console out today, I think...

Jordan
03-09-2009, 09:51 AM
PS3 Is a More stylish console.. but when it came out Bill Gates bought it T-Bagged it.. and then P*ssed on it

And Xbox Just started to Rule.

I Have Wii and xbox.. My dad has a PS3

He never lets me play though

I Think Wii is Poo, but iv got like 3 games.. and iv never played online + CBA To buy any Wii games..

TiN TiN
03-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Ps3 doesn't fail, it's just that there are only a few of us on here who were smart enough to purchase a ps3.

Eh, I laughed when I saw this too. :rolleyes2: (jk)

Pyros
03-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Eh, I laughed when I saw this too. :rolleyes2: (jk)

You sure got your laughs outta this sub forum :D

Pyros

Pyros
03-09-2009, 01:10 PM
PS3 Is a More stylish console.. but when it came out Bill Gates bought it T-Bagged it.. and then P*ssed on it

And Xbox Just started to Rule.

I Have Wii and xbox.. My dad has a PS3

He never lets me play though

I Think Wii is Poo, but iv got like 3 games.. and iv never played online + CBA To buy any Wii games..

Buy brawl and play us online ^^

Pyros

Xblade Inc.
03-10-2009, 03:59 PM
NES ALL THE WAY

If you say something bad about the nes your too jealous of it :p

flik4500
03-11-2009, 04:03 PM
PS3. /thread.