PDA

View Full Version : Help! I am legend Il PAY!

Jahid
03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Hey,
I have to do some gay review on this film. But i really cant be bothered since the deadline is for tommoro. If anyone knows one that i can just copy and paste and say it was me please send me the link. I will +Rep you and pay you: $1.25 or £0.91 paypal.

All i know it need a star rating. Cerificate and running time. Make sure the review doesn't have like "smart" words in it lol. If its to good my teacher will know i didn't write it. And im 14 if that helps with what kind of writing style you need to find.

TiN TiN
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Have you seen the movie?

It shouldn't be that hard to write one if you have seen it.

MissKristenHXC
03-05-2009, 11:37 AM
7.1/10
Runtime: 101 min

Jahid
03-05-2009, 11:38 AM
i have. Ive seen it twice. Once in cinema and watched it in class.
I just can't be bothered to do it lol.

Jahid
03-05-2009, 11:39 AM
7.1/10
Runtime: 101 min

i need a whole review and please no one post random ones off the internet it can be off the internet but it cant be like too smart if you know what i mean....

ZorkZork69
03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I could do it for you and dumb the words down a bit but I can't get paypal... would u give me something like coke cap codes?
Also... How long does the review have to be?

GZzHoboz
03-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Ugh, I am legend movie was weird...... well I got scared of those mutated people when they popped out... and so sad the doggy had to die

Pingo
03-05-2009, 12:11 PM
This movie is one of the best movies i've ever seen. It was amazing with the action and the fact that he was all alone in the world. He has to find a cure that will help recover the people who have the virus. He had a dog who was eventually killed because he also got the virus. In the end he finds more people that are also not infected and they work together to find a cure, but the virus people tried to break in and the main character killed himslef to save the other 2. When the 2 people who were alive left, they found a whole city that were looking for a cure and they had it... Overall the movie was great! 8/10 :thumbs

where's my money?!

Matt_hew86
03-05-2009, 12:11 PM
At first, I thought that this movie would be okay at best, abysmal at worst. But I was pleasantly surprised to see Will Smith, "Robert Neville," give a spectacular performance, full of emotion and anger, and bordering a bit on the insane side. I take off points only because it seems like a film that's been done before (and it has, I know, but I don't mean literally). What sets it apart from the rest of the post-apocalyptic man made human killing virus that zombifies people films is the depth of Will Smith's character. With cross-cuts to dreams and the portrayal of Robert Neville's loneliness, the audience connects with him on both a deep mental level and a more surface level driven by pathos. You both laugh and cry with him, you jump out of your seat when he gets scared, and you cheer for him throughout. I walked in expecting a zombie shoot-em-up and settled into something much more thought provoking and intense. It wasn't perfect, but it certainly deserves a look, even if you're not into the whole undead thing.

9/10

;)

Pingo
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm a straight A student so you're likely to get an A :grin:

Pingo
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
At first, I thought that this movie would be okay at best, abysmal at worst. But I was pleasantly surprised to see Will Smith, "Robert Neville," give a spectacular performance, full of emotion and anger, and bordering a bit on the insane side. I take off points only because it seems like a film that's been done before (and it has, I know, but I don't mean literally). What sets it apart from the rest of the post-apocalyptic man made human killing virus that zombifies people films is the depth of Will Smith's character. With cross-cuts to dreams and the portrayal of Robert Neville's loneliness, the audience connects with him on both a deep mental level and a more surface level driven by pathos. You both laugh and cry with him, you jump out of your seat when he gets scared, and you cheer for him throughout. I walked in expecting a zombie shoot-em-up and settled into something much more thought provoking and intense. It wasn't perfect, but it certainly deserves a look, even if you're not into the whole undead thing.

9/10

;)

HA! I WAS FIRST! :banana

Matt_hew86
03-05-2009, 12:13 PM
i couldnt care less.....

Jahid
03-05-2009, 02:46 PM
i couldnt care less.....

that's actually pretty good lol if you make it longer go in a bit more depth and stuff. Il definantly send the money to you.