PDA

View Full Version : Help! eh, what should i do i'm confused!!!

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:11 PM
i just finished fallout 3 (pc version), i saw the ending cinematic and thought that was it, lets start a new game (or load from a old point) but to my amusement, i'm back in the purifier chamber, i said "ok, maybe i can get up" no movement, so i press A to see if something happens, all that happens is that the character starts wheezing and coughing, gasping for breath, basically dieing:thumbs:thumbs, but anyway, what do i do from here???? i'm confused:crap:crap

oh and just wondering, is there an achievement i'm suppose to get? the last one i got was the american dream, do i get something for finishing the game aka, turning on the purifier

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:15 PM
No there are 4 different endings to the game tho. I have played each and its just different dialogue.

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:17 PM
No there are 4 different endings to the game tho. I have played each and its just different dialogue.

so..... that's it????? what kind of ending is that:shifty::shifty:

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:18 PM
so..... that's it????? what kind of ending is that:shifty::shifty:

Yeah I know I was disappointing too but I guess thats what DLC is for :thumbs

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah I know I was disappointing too but I guess thats what DLC is for :thumbs

eh, guess i'll press A for a few more minutes:grin:, it's weird though, why is he gasping for air, if radiation killed him??? i don't get it

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:22 PM
eh, guess i'll press A for a few more minutes:grin:, it's weird though, why is he gasping for air, if radiation killed him??? i don't get it

Yes the air in there becomes super radiated from the system but yeah he's breathing bad air basically... I would be gasping too.

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Yes the air in there becomes super radiated from the system but yeah he's breathing bad air basically... I would be gasping too.

well, it's funny though, i had god mode on and the tesila armor on, but what i find even more funny is that Fawks wouldn't do it -_-:shifty:, he could have turned on the purifier and then came out, unharmed:thumbs

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:26 PM
well, it's funny though, i had god mode on and the tesila armor on, but what i find even more funny is that Fawks wouldn't do it -_-:shifty:, he could have turned on the purifier and then came out, unharmed:thumbs

Yeah but he's too much of a wuss. Well I'll take that back he went into a fist fight with a super behemoth lol.

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah but he's too much of a wuss. Well I'll take that back he went into a fist fight with a super behemoth lol.

lol, yeah, whelp, time to go do some other quests in the game, but i have to admit, fallout was fun, and i don't even like RPGs, but maybe the 1st/3rd person shooter had something to do with me liking it:grin:

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah I go back and play it every now and then. Try doing the nuka-cola challenge... not fun

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah I go back and play it every now and then. Try doing the nuka-cola challenge... not fun

i'll check it out, thanks for the help, but one last question, how can i be in the purifier chamber if when in the cinematic, your character was a pile of dust???

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:32 PM
i'll check it out, thanks for the help, but one last question, how can i be in the purifier chamber if when in the cinematic, your character was a pile of dust???

Oh your in it...for like 10 seconds then you die! and go to a pile of dust.

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Oh your in it...for like 10 seconds then you die! and go to a pile of dust.

lol, guess god mode has something to do with this, cause right after the cinematic, i was in the chamber, i press A a few times, then the screen went white (i died:sad:) but then it like recycled, now i'm back in the chamber, and i can just keep pressing A and the screen doesn't go white:huh2:

TiN TiN
03-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Probably lol I have it for the 360 so I don't have god mode.

Merde
03-04-2009, 04:40 PM
How do you beat this game? I defused a bomb. That's it

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:53 PM
How do you beat this game? I defused a bomb. That's it

lol, your waaaaaaaaaay at the start my friend, you have a long road ahead of your

Merde
03-04-2009, 04:54 PM
lol, your waaaaaaaaaay at the start my friend, you have a long road ahead of your
That's cause I do'nt know what to do. Like I"ll go to where it says the radio station is to find my dad and I can't ever get to it though. Like i'll be under/above it

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Probably lol I have it for the 360 so I don't have god mode.

turns out god mode wasn't the problem, i guess the pc version is alot more "open ended" then the 360 version i just reloaded it again with no cheats, same thing, i just sit in the chamber and press A so, hopefully the DLC has more to desire:thumbs

Larrygman8
03-04-2009, 04:56 PM
That's cause I do'nt know what to do. Like I"ll go to where it says the radio station is to find my dad and I can't ever get to it though. Like i'll be under/above it

you have alot of quest b4 you get to that, unless your skipping alot of things, but idk, i just followed the "main story" quests and everything worked out fine

Merde
03-04-2009, 04:57 PM
you have alot of quest b4 you get to that, unless your skipping alot of things, but idk, i just followed the "main story" quests and everything worked out fine
Damn it, that sucks, I'll be done with it next year :(