PDA

View Full Version : No more FiZiX's Point Gainer

Pages : [1] 2

Pyros
03-02-2009, 07:35 PM
We are not allowing the advertisement nor the use of FiZiX's Point Gainer. Any user found using or advertising this will be banned. The use of any auto-fill software/bots or any tools (this includes Roboform) used to assist in the "offer-filling" process is strictly prohibited and is grounds for a ban.

If you are to earn points you must earn them properly and manually without the aids of such tools. I expect all moderators to remove any such posts or threads on sight.

Boxxy
03-02-2009, 07:38 PM
wat .

Thats Spiffy
03-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Here comes teh Banhammer!!!!

Boxxy
03-02-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm literally in shock.

PRIME
03-02-2009, 07:42 PM
WTF i was just going to start doing offers again :furious3:

Pyros
03-02-2009, 07:43 PM
You'll have to do them the proper way now

Pyros

manbearpig123987
03-02-2009, 07:45 PM
You'll have to do them the proper way now

Pyros

why and so does that mean roboform isn't allowed either?

Boxxy
03-02-2009, 07:47 PM
This is complete bull****.

Guess what I got from R1?

BULL****

Pyros
03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
why and so does that mean roboform isn't allowed either?

Actually, this is not allowed either.

Pyros

TiN TiN
03-02-2009, 07:48 PM
What a turn-off.

Pyros
03-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Eric please. This is important and not to be joked around with nor alluded to.

Pyros

bobjones323
03-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Well, I never used any one those things anyways. So idc. :). ~LOL~

Venomouskraken
03-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Well...This makes me not want to use R1 anymore...time to go back to other sites...Bye R1. Not allowing the use of bots makes it take soooo much longer and yeah...

Joshbectt
03-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Wow R1.
You know how many users you are now going to drive away?

ZorkZork69
03-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Thank you R1 for takiung my request into consideration... Now hopefully... we will get some real offers that will confirm...

Pyros
03-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Read the news post -_- aint our call. What I said in the other thread about PR doing the same well they probably have to too

Pyros

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Wow idiots, they're are not suppose to be bots on any GPT site. It goes against the advertiser's wishes and GPT owners should know that. R1 is just enforcing it now.

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Eric please. This is important and not to be joked around with nor alluded to.

Pyros

Rewards1 has bigger problems. You guys start following what you tell us, and we'll start listening to you.

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:27 PM
So if we use roboform (which i am getting rid of) will the offer credit? Im glad you said this. Just curious why do the offers not want roboform and can they somehow detect it?

Louis
03-03-2009, 12:29 PM
That's stopped me doing offers

Joshbectt
03-03-2009, 12:29 PM
I see how Roboform can not be allowed, but fizix? All it helps us do is click the offer quicker. It doesn't hurt anybody.
And, like what Eric said, why are focusing on this? You have bigger problems like prize claims.

TDot
03-03-2009, 12:30 PM
I never use Fizix or whatever its called because CANADA DOESN'T HAVE ANY OFFER GODBLESS YOU.

PPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYRRROOOOOOOOOS.

Thats shreke from Carebears. When she say Noheart or the little dog thing.

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:31 PM
this is not that drastic to me since i never used fizix but i need to now can the sponsers detect roboform? Also will they soon be banning 10minute mail and/or the dot trick?

Larrygman8
eh, another reason why i stopped using r1 (even though i don't use roboform) but this is just something to keep people from coming, you know how long people have been talking about point gainer bot and using and r1 has never said a thing??? why now all of a sudden?? seems very fishy to me, well, r1, hope you guys can stay anywhere close to the competitoin

GamerAce100
Damn, that's gotta suck for ya. Glad I don't use R1 anymore.

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 12:32 PM
I see how Roboform can not be allowed, but fizix? All it helps us do is click the offer quicker. It doesn't hurt anybody.
And, like what Eric said, why are focusing on this? You have bigger problems like prize claims.

I say other way around, RoboForm is not a big deal. All it does is fill out the personal information. You should be taking the time to say yes or no to the "survey".

Reason the are not allowing bots is the want you to actually do the offers because they pay it.

TDot
03-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Well anyways, time to delete FizIXXXXX.

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 12:33 PM
this is not that drastic to me since i never used fizix but i need to now can the sponsers detect roboform? Also will they soon be banning 10minute mail and/or the dot trick?

You aren't allowed to use either, they have not enforced it.

This goes for every GPT site ppl not just R1. The rest of the sites have not enforced it.

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I say other way around, RoboForm is not a big deal. All it does is fill out the personal information. You should be taking the time to say yes or no to the "survey".

Reason the are not allowing bots is the want you to actually do the offers because they pay it.
Yea i think so to but i dont care as long as i get credit

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 12:35 PM
and eric is right, that why r1 is horrible now, they worry about every little thing other than prize claims, i can see it now

sorry members of r1, but one of our workers went to lunch, so to make sure everything is ok, the site will shutdown for 5 hours to make sure they are not flooded with message during there absents

seriuously, stop worrying about these petty things and worry about the things that will keep people actually coming back to r1

TiN TiN
03-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Yea i think so to but i dont care as long as i get credit

Nobody cares as long as they get credit. :p

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:36 PM
You aren't allowed to use either, they have not enforced it.

This goes for every GPT site ppl not just R1. The rest of the sites have not enforced it.

You think offers can detect roboform? If so ill delete it, if not ill keep it for the passcards. I didn't know those were not allowed O_O'

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Nobody cares as long as they get credit. :p

Exactly my friend:tongue3:

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 12:37 PM
You think offers can detect roboform? If so ill delete it, if not ill keep it for the passcards. I didn't know those were not allowed O_O'

No they can't. (As far as I know) R1 is just telling us so that they keep the advertisers happy.

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
No they can't. (As far as I know) R1 is just telling us so that they keep the advertisers happy.
I wonder if pyros knows... I need to know because how exactly are they going to enforce this.

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 12:40 PM
I wonder if pyros knows... I need to know because how exactly are they going to enforce this.

they'll ban everyone, and then you'll get an e-mail stating how r1 has shutdown due to an insufficient amount of members:thumbs:thumbs

Luigi
03-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Is this banned on PR yet?

Havoc
ugggh pyros how could you :crap

Lastwill
If they wanted to ban you they could have along time ago for fake info so they aren't going to start banning everyone now.

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 12:42 PM

pr would have said something ages ago, they don't wait till the last minute to tell you things, *cough like r1 does cough*

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:42 PM
they'll ban everyone, and then you'll get an e-mail stating how r1 has shutdown due to an insufficient amount of members:thumbs:thumbs

well time to pack my things and withdraw my points. Maybe we all cross paths again. :lol wait this isnt a funny thought :frown

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 12:44 PM
pr would have said something ages ago, they don't wait till the last minute to tell you things, *cough like r1 does cough*

It's not allowed on PR either, they're just not telling you and enforcing it.

Skitler
03-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Rewards1 has bigger problems. You guys start following what you tell us, and we'll start listening to you.

Seems like you're trying to run a dictatorship. I only ever seem to see you running your mouth, thinking you're a big shot.

You don't give orders to this site, because you have no power. If they want to, they could simply ban you from the domain totally.

And don't come out with "Oh I don't care, it's only R1..."

Havoc
03-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Seems like you're trying to run a dictatorship. I only ever seem to see you running your mouth, thinking you're a big shot.

You don't give orders to this site, because you have no power. If they want to, they could simply ban you from the domain totally.

And don't come out with "Oh I don't care, it's only R1..."

umm hes one of the main reasons r1 got popular, if you think about it the people hes referred probably referred you, please dont talk bad about eric... this isnt the end of the world..

Pyros
03-03-2009, 12:47 PM

>.> we've always been listening. we just judge whether or not its worth doing and at what time. We do have bigger problems you are right ;D but every bit helps does it not? I do what i can when i can.

That's stopped me doing offers

lol theres still the simple ones :D

Errr -_- it isnt really our call :D and if you think deeply im sure you understand the reason at least partially

I never use Fizix or whatever its called because CANADA DOESN'T HAVE ANY OFFER GODBLESS YOU.

PPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYRRROOOOOOOOOS.

Thats shreke from Carebears. When she say Noheart or the little dog thing.

Ahhh the carebares ^^ those were the good ol days!
I will be sure to ask them to add more canadian offers lol

eh, another reason why i stopped using r1 (even though i don't use roboform) but this is just something to keep people from coming, you know how long people have been talking about point gainer bot and using and r1 has never said a thing??? why now all of a sudden?? seems very fishy to me, well, r1, hope you guys can stay anywhere close to the competitoin

"another reason why" cuz you know, it's been like that ALL along ;D. OH look! R1 now doesnt give you chocolates anymore! just ANOTHER reason why you STOPPED using r1.

Sorry if im just DRIPPING with sarcasm but the amount of BIAS you just sprayed in my direction has me COMPELTELY COVERED

lol not too sure o_O im just the admin :shocked3:

Not that I know of o_O I havent seen anything in their news updates

ugggh pyros how could you :crap

>.> I didnt do it.

Unless this is some amazing scheme to shut only R1 down lol.

Pyros

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Exactly, if they are claiming 0-3 day prize processing, we should expect that from them. If they tell us no fizix then they should expect that of us.

Skitler is a bamf.

Havoc
03-03-2009, 12:50 PM
uggh this completely makes me wanna leave rewards1...

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:50 PM
I think ill get rid of it anyway >.> any staff from r1 want to say any thing *cough*ally*cough* i see u looking at the thread :p

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Exactly, if they are claiming 0-3 day prize processing, we should expect that from them. If they tell us no fizix then they should expect that of us.

Skitler is a bamf.

If they tell us no fake info they should expect that of us.

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:52 PM
She disappeared O_O if you get any news pyros keep us updated.

Havoc
seriously pyros a 0-3 processing date turns into a 12- 30 dat processing date... now thats rediculous... i agree with eric.

Eric Sherman
Oh damn, somebody has got to show bluestribute this thread! All the hypocrisy on rewards1. Maybe he'll offer somebody $20 amazon to hack rewards1 because they are hypocrites.

Louis
03-03-2009, 12:53 PM
So now we get banned for having help with offers.

Well done R1, I hope your happy.

Pyros
03-03-2009, 12:55 PM
We'll its not like we're happy O_o.... lol it doesnt help us much does it ^^

Pyros

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:55 PM
You guys sure do complain. :laugh3:

Pyros
03-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Oh damn, somebody has got to show bluestribute this thread! All the hypocrisy on rewards1. Maybe he'll offer somebody $20 amazon to hack rewards1 because they are hypocrites.

Why are we hypocrites?

Pyros

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Nah I'm just causing trouble :p

Why are we hypocrites?

Pyros

Uhh I don't know. Using blues odd logic that made him call me a hypocrite, you guys are probably hypocrites too.

GZzHoboz
03-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Iight... im staying with PR now...

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Why are we hypocrites?

Pyros
prize claim thing prob idk about rest. Im actually pretty happy in all this :smiley2: Im just glad i know now.

Pyros
03-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Nah I'm just causing trouble :p

Uhh I don't know. Using blues odd logic that made him call me a hypocrite, you guys are probably hypocrites too.

Thanks Eric. I love trouble, that's like my middle name. Looove the drama :shifty:

Iight... im staying with PR now...

>.> I guess ill see ya later then lol :D though like I said they should be doing the same thing o_O whats the diff?

prize claim thing prob idk about rest. Im actually pretty happy in all this :smiley2: Im just glad i know now.

If only everyone can be as level headed like you :D

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 01:06 PM
It is a free site, and you guys just remodeled im willing to wait you guys will get through it I know it :thumbs Besides at least your offers are organized better than pr (my opinion)

Cookies
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
I guess i stop doing rewards1 >.< , I do PR then ;D .
I still be on the forums . =]

GZzHoboz
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM
I guess i stop doing rewards1 >.< , I do PR then ;D .
I still be on the forums . =]
Yea same....

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Am I going to be the only user left at r1? O_O

TiN TiN
03-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Yay people leaving = more referrals for others. :thumbs

scorcher868
03-03-2009, 01:10 PM
i can see no point gainer but no roboform O_o

thats crazy, and theres no way they can tell if were using it or not.

I bet the next thing there going to tell us were not allowed to press ALT and = to fill in all no answers

BS

shadykoopa
Why do people take this as a joke? They most likely will ban people I believe it.

Larrygman8
Yay people leaving = more referrals for others. :thumbs

how do you figure that, seems like refs have been run dry, plus the refs we do get don't do much anyway, i blame the prize claims for that

chris108
03-03-2009, 01:11 PM
no matter how hard others try they just cant please you guys huh. You guys ask for more crediting offers they attempt to give that to you but noooo everyone goes insane:shifty:

Louis
03-03-2009, 01:11 PM

I bet the next thing there going to tell us were not allowed to press ALT and = to fill in all no answers

BS

I'd sig that if I wasn't on my itouch

I <3 you

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Edit: Loophole I'll just keep to myself for the current time.

TiN TiN
how do you figure that, seems like refs have been run dry, plus the refs we do get don't do much anyway, i blame the prize claims for that
They have run dry... well for me they have. Maybe R1 is just outta people to refer.

Larrygman8

BS

:lol2, that's the news for next week

r1 members, due to offers being completed way too fast, the ALT =/+ combination can no longer be used, any member found doing so will be banned

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 01:13 PM

BS

No alt+= :lol Wait what if you are right O_O' *thinks to future* Finally I completed a 1 pt offer let's see if it worked... darn another failure another hr of my life gone.

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Look at all the people leaving. :sad:

Pyros
03-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Im still here >.>

Pyros

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Pyros I have a site you should check out :p

Just kidding. I just don't see why they leave r1 over this. I mean, all the sites will be forced to use these rules if they want to keep their advertisers.

Snake
03-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Wow you guys just killed r1. I'm done after I get my gc, seriously no fizix and no roboform?

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Im still here >.>

Pyros

Where would you go exactly if r1 totally shut down somehow?

Pyros
03-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Pyros I have a site you should check out :p

Just kidding. I just don't see why they leave r1 over this. I mean, all the sites will be forced to use these rules if they want to keep their advertisers.

Exactly, that's just my point! And if that site is anything like IMM I'll be all over it! ;D ha ha ha im just joking ^^

Wow you guys just killed r1. I'm done after I get my gc, seriously no fizix and no roboform?

>.> well its the rules lol... not our rules. If i paid you 2 dollars to sell my chocolates and I said you best not sell them to any children then you best not sell them to any children or you aint getting no 2 dollars! So what I go and do is sell them to children and say they are adults! THIS IS A JOKE. R1 DOES NOT CONDOLE THE USAGE OF BOTS OR TOOLS TO ASSIST IN OFFERS.

Where would you go exactly if r1 totally shut down somehow?
Hmm... me? o_O i dunno IMM?

Pyors

Snake
03-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Exactly, that's just my point! And if that site is anything like IMM I'll be all over it! ;D ha ha ha im just joking ^^

>.> well its the rules lol... not our rules. If i paid you 2 dollars to sell my chocolates and I said you best not sell them to any children then you best not sell them to any children or you aint getting no 2 dollars! So what I go and do is sell them to children and say they are adults! THIS IS A JOKE. R1 DOES NOT CONDOLE THE USAGE OF BOTS OR TOOLS TO ASSIST IN OFFERS.

Pyors

Sigh, well I guess im done with gpts then. After using that bot, I realized those 1.5 offers are 45pages long, I'm not going to go through them by hand.

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 01:30 PM

Pyors

Anybody for shutting down r1 then? We could get pyros on IMM :grin:

GZzHoboz
03-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Lol, that will be awesome! LETS DO IT!

scorcher868
03-03-2009, 01:38 PM
didnt r1 used to "promote" the use on roboform?

TiN TiN
03-03-2009, 01:40 PM
Why do I feel like the worst thing done to the forums or the site is about to happen because of this?

smartgamr
03-03-2009, 01:40 PM
WTF i was just going to start doing offers again :furious3:

yea i no how u feel man. it sucks. :shifty::whip:

DaddyMoms
03-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Wow,you guys are really trying to upset members in your website aren't you?

Pyros
03-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Anybody for shutting down r1 then? We could get pyros on IMM :grin:

Ha -_- no. We wont go down without a fight!

didnt r1 used to "promote" the use on roboform?

Well back then. It didn't do anything negative to us. But rules change and this is just a new rule we need to work with. Law says you can chew gum no more you best not be chewing gum in the face of the law.

Why do I feel like the worst thing done to the forums or the site is about to happen because of this?

It isnt -_- this is like the fake credit card info days

Pyros

TiN TiN
03-03-2009, 01:46 PM
It isnt -_- this is like the fake credit card info days

Pyros

I'm more talking about a pissed member hacking the forums or no stop posting of porn here... just saying lol.

JuanPerez
03-03-2009, 01:47 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF I WOULD STICK TO THIS SITE UNTIL I GOT AN XBOX 360 ELITE AND I DONT WANT TO BREAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Pyros
03-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow,you guys are really trying to upset members in your website aren't you?

-_-.... how much sarcasm do I need to get through to some of you =(.

Here's my reply:

Didnt work huh? I guess tomorrow We need to start charging you guys like $5 an offer and maybe add in some grunt work too! Since we're at it we can start some sweatshop for you guys cuz we're just here' to you know >.> abuse the children!

Pyros

JuanPerez
03-03-2009, 01:54 PM
hey pyros can u hook me up wit 400 points in some way cuz dont u work for r1 or something

Venomouskraken
03-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Even if he could...he wouldn't thats $400 they're throwing out the window...

JuanPerez
03-03-2009, 01:59 PM
but its for a reasonal cause

TiN TiN
03-03-2009, 02:00 PM
but its for a reasonal cause

If that were the case we would all be "resonal" causes.

JuanPerez
03-03-2009, 02:04 PM
If that were the case we would all be "resonal" causes.

its not that its cuz im poor and i got a 7 year old son that gots cancer and he wants nothing but an elite for his 8th birthday and its in november 10 and i cant get it for him:sad:

Teddybear
03-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I understand why you don't want us to use FiZiX... But banning roboform too? T_T

Pyros
03-03-2009, 02:13 PM
I understand why you don't want us to use FiZiX... But banning roboform too? T_T

Just for you! Fizix and roboform unbanned! I AM LYING RIGHT NOW. TO ALL VIEWERS. R1 DOES NOT CONDONE THE USAGE OF TOOLS OR BOTS TO COMPLETE OFFERS.

Pyros

Mirak
03-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Just for you! Fizix and roboform unbanned! I AM LYING RIGHT NOW. TO ALL VIEWERS. R1 DOES NOT CONDOLE THE USAGE OF TOOLS OR BOTS TO COMPLETE OFFERS.

Pyros

HAHAHA :lol

NYOreo
03-03-2009, 02:28 PM
wow sounds like everybody is leaving R1.....well i kinda cant rite now since im still waiting for my prize.....i never used roboform and fizix but i still kinda say y dont u guys focus on a bigger problem.....PRIZE CLAIMS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 02:37 PM
In all honesty, I don't mind this new rule at all. In fact, I support it. Pyros and R1 both have valid points.

They want you to -earn- your prizes, NOT cheat by using programs to do the work for you.

If you have a problem with completing offers manually to -earn- your FREE prize, then get a job and -pay- for it instead.

Lawlz.

Merde
03-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Oh My God Eric is so stupid. Skitler was right about him . . . he thinks he's all cool. Anyways,

I have to agree. Advertisers pay for their spot on this site. When I used FiZiX I didn't even look at the offers until the last page. Made that survey worthless for the advertisers

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Oh My God Eric is so stupid. Skitler was right about him . . . he thinks he's all cool. Anyways,

I have to agree. Advertisers pay for their spot on this site. When I used FiZiX I didn't even look at the offers until the last page. Made that survey worthless for the advertisers

but think about it, does anyone actually look at the ads?? or do they just click through to get credited, have you ever thought of that??

Merde
03-03-2009, 02:50 PM
but think about it, does anyone actually look at the ads?? or do they just click through to get credited, have you ever thought of that??
No, but I know before I use FiZiX I recognized some of the companies, like on the radio and on billboards. They obviously got SOMETHING across, but I never actually paid much attention

Eric Sherman
03-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Lol I still love how you think I'm the hypocrite. I just don't care to explain it to you, you're not worth my time.

As for your questions about the ads and nobody looking at them, it really doesn't matter if you look at them or not. If the bounce rate is mega high with like 2 seconds spent on each page they are going to be getting terrible advertising rates.

fugot1
03-03-2009, 03:01 PM
what about google autofill (only fills in address, name, phone #, etc) does not complete entire offer

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 03:02 PM
what about google autofill (only fills in address, name, phone #, etc) does not complete entire offer

that's the same as roboform -_-

fugot1
03-03-2009, 03:07 PM
how would they ever know if you used it?

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 03:08 PM

That's another point I forgot to mention in my post. ( Referring to the bottom half of Bluestribute's post. ) Thank you for pointing that out. :tongue3:

skaterbro9000
03-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Ummmm excuse me? I cant use Fizix's pointgainer and Roboform anymore now? Wow...

skaterbro9000
03-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Just for you! Fizix and roboform unbanned! I AM NOT LYING RIGHT NOW. TO ALL VIEWERS. R1 DOES CONDOLE THE USAGE OF TOOLS OR BOTS TO COMPLETE OFFERS.

pyros

lol fixed that quote...and what does condole mean? i feel a little stupid now

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 03:14 PM
lol fixed that quote...and what does condole mean? i feel a little stupid now

i think he meant condone, must have been a typo

Abihail2
03-03-2009, 03:15 PM
why won't ya just tell us stop using r1 -_-

Pyros
03-03-2009, 03:16 PM
i think he meant condone, must have been a typo

lol yeah thanks for catchign it
i think and type so differently is weird. the stuff i write out sometimes dont reflect my thoughts

Pyros

skaterbro9000
03-03-2009, 03:17 PM
why won't ya just tell us stop using r1 -_-

exactly users will be driven away now...

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 03:18 PM
lol yeah thanks for catchign it
i think and type so differently is weird. the stuff i write out sometimes dont reflect my thoughts

Pyros

:lol2, happens to me all the time

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
exactly users will be driven away now...

Only the users who want to cheat and screw over the advertisers and companies that hand out the prizes, just for their own personal gain, are the people that will be driven away.

skaterbro9000
03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Only the users who want to cheat and screw over the advertisers and companies that hand out the prizes, just for their own personal gain, are the people that will be driven away.

that would be most of us since we all use roboform and fizix's pointgainer to help us on offers

EDIT: wtf Pyros is messing with my count post?? I used to have 992 posts yestarday now i have 973 posts???

vallu
03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Cheating the advertisers? Find me one person that looked at one of those cheesy ads, and actually wanted to buy something.

GamerAce100
03-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Cheating the advertisers? Find me one person that looked at one of those cheesy ads, and actually wanted to buy something.

I did. :p

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 03:26 PM

What did you buy? :grin:

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 03:29 PM
@ vallu
Me. When they advertise video games and consoles I want, I get the urge to buy them. That's how advertisements work.

@ skaterbro9000@yahoo.com
That can be taken in a good way, actually. There would be more prizes for the rest of us, which means it would cut back on some of the request delays, and it would be a little more cost-friendly to companies who put out the free prizes.

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 03:30 PM

P**** enlargement probably. j/k

Pyros
03-03-2009, 03:37 PM
P**** enlargement probably. j/k

lol how crude ;P

Pyros

Larrygman8
03-03-2009, 03:44 PM
lol how crude ;P

Pyros

well hey, have you seen those male enhancement videos they start off so convincing

"do you want to increase that certain part of the male body" it just draws you in

rovert
03-03-2009, 03:45 PM
If you guys are going to take away the use of roboform and FiXiZ's, then you need to add A LOT more email submit offers. If not, I guarantee you that some of your members will leave.

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 03:48 PM
If you guys are going to take away the use of roboform and FiXiZ's, then you need to add A LOT more email submit offers. If not, I guarantee you that some of your members will leave.

We already know that alot of people will leave, but those are mostly the cheaters. We can do without them. :tongue3:

rovert
03-03-2009, 03:50 PM
We already know that alot of people will leave, but those are mostly the cheaters. We can do without them. :tongue3:

haha good point. But you got to admit, Roboform really helps you out. but I don't like the bot. It pisses me off. it messes up when I try and log into facebook. hahaha

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
I never trusted fizix i thought about it and I decided not to use it seemed like a lot of work.

rovert
03-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I never trusted fizix i thought about it and I decided not to use it seemed like a lot of work.

It is. It always gets in the way. in fact, I'm uninstalling it now. We're not allowed to use it anyways so why bother? haha I only use Rewards1 anyways. :P

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 03:54 PM
It is. It always gets in the way. in fact, I'm uninstalling it now. We're not allowed to use it anyways so why bother? haha I only use Rewards1 anyways. :P

I only use R1 as well :wink2 You got nine posts till you are a senior!

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 03:55 PM

How many points do I got until I'm a Senior? I'm getting tired of seeing "Junior" under my name. Lol.

rovert
03-03-2009, 03:55 PM

no! are you serious???!!! FINALLY hahahaha I was wondering how long I've got. haha

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 03:56 PM
How many points do I got until I'm a Senior? I'm getting tired of seeing "Junior" under my name. Lol.

How much rep do you have?

rovert
03-03-2009, 03:56 PM

you also made your account last month. so you'll have to wait. but you need more rep as well. idk I could be wrong. haha

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 03:57 PM
How much rep do you have?

I have no idea. I don't know where to look to see that kind of information. :laugh3:

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 03:57 PM
you also made your account last month. so you'll have to wait. but you need more rep as well. idk I could be wrong. haha

I think he needs more rep. How much do you have?

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 03:58 PM
I have no idea. I don't know where to look to see that kind of information. :laugh3:

Click the scale under your name.

rovert
03-03-2009, 03:59 PM

well, for some reason I lost like 4 rep. now I have 14

shadykoopa
03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
well, for some reason I lost like 4 rep. now I have 14
that's pretty good maybe higher than me...

Timber Wolf
03-03-2009, 04:01 PM

I have a whopping 16!!!

Lawlz.

Not alot, but that's more than what I expected to have.

Special thanks to all of you whom have given me reputation.

Highfive!

rovert
03-03-2009, 04:01 PM
that's pretty good maybe higher than me...

really? haha I thought that was low..

Jahid
03-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Hey pyros...
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but how are you going to find out if we use the fizix point gainer of roboform?

DaddyMoms
03-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Ok guys get into the topic.I want to hear more of people opinions XP

Pyros
03-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey pyros...
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but how are you going to find out if we use the fizix point gainer of roboform?

Wouldnt know man. Wouldnt know.

Pyros

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey pyros...

They aren't they're just letting us know what the advertisers don't approve of it.

rovert
03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Hey pyros...

ya I was wondering the same thing...

Jahid
03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Lol so we can get away with it...

Star
03-03-2009, 04:18 PM
There is no reason why Roboform should no be allowed. My real information does not change from offer to offer -- it stays the same. I am sure that this will drive many users to competing sites if you enforce it.

rovert
03-03-2009, 04:20 PM
There is no reason why Roboform should no be allowed. My real information does not change from offer to offer -- it stays the same. I am sure that this will drive many users to competing sites if you enforce it.

I agree. Though the biggest issue is advertising the links. If you do, your banned.

madmatt2024
03-03-2009, 04:26 PM
FiZiX's I can understand but Roboform? Its not like your address is going to be different for every offer you do. I must admit FiZiX's was cool, you could make $15 an hour with that thing!!! However, over the past week I haven't gotten any credit on R1 or PR so they must be detecting it somehow. I will remove both to keep everybody happy. I look at it this way, me using FiZiX's for a few weeks made up for all the long offers that never credited me, now the GTP's and I are even. I defiantly won't be using Roboform anymore.;)

BypassHacker
03-03-2009, 04:27 PM
I just have one question... WHY????
The advertisers are paying for your info, not the time you spend filling out offers!!:mad:

ally
03-03-2009, 04:29 PM
I think ill get rid of it anyway >.> any staff from r1 want to say any thing *cough*ally*cough* i see u looking at the thread :p

lol, I missed this post. I don't have much to add on to this matter since Pyros has pretty much covered everything. Feel free to direct questions/comments my way though.

Falsifying
03-03-2009, 04:30 PM
im fine with this.. i never used it..

Lastwill
03-03-2009, 04:30 PM
I just have one question... WHY????
The advertisers are paying for your info, not the time you spend filling out offers!!:mad:

So they know what to spam you with .... donno. They may get paid to have those "survey questions".

Rewardilicious
03-03-2009, 04:32 PM
The advertisers are probably complaining.

Falsifying
03-03-2009, 04:35 PM
This is complete bull****.

Guess what I got from R1?

BULL****

no, you got many chances, thats what you got.

Reaper55729
03-03-2009, 04:42 PM
What about fireform?

skaterbro9000
03-03-2009, 04:58 PM
What about fireform?

dunno as long as it doesnt work how roboform worked like. ALT += sign trick marks all no's and you only chose one yes. Does fireform have that?

Nemesis
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
This explains why haven't been credited in a week:crap I conclude (without scientific results) that fizix doesnt work anymore cas i havent gotten any credit and it usually stops in the middle of an offer. I am nuetral on teh whole subject and i have gotten rid of it cas now its just causing problems:twocents

madmatt2024
03-03-2009, 05:03 PM
ALT += sign trick marks all no's and you only chose one yes. Does fireform have that? The ALT += is a Windows shortcut. It has nothing to do with form fillers.

skaterbro9000
03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
The ALT += is a Windows shortcut. It has nothing to do with form fillers.

It has something to do with Roboform though...

Xblade Inc.
03-03-2009, 05:49 PM
the fail cannon has fired and won

Chiski
03-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Ive never used that thing but know that i see u talk i think it was awesome!

manbearpig123987
03-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Ok are you kidding. what's gonna happen next.

You guys gonna say no tab right to say no. No alt =. Then what. you gonna take away the dot trick mailinator and 10minutemail. then after that wut. no using yahoo aol and msn only gmail email addresses are allowed on offers. srsly wtf r1 was way better last summer

flik4500
03-03-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm still going to use them anyway, And so other are other people.
I'm not promoting the use or encouraging it or showing people how and where, But there isn't a system to prevent it.

madmatt2024
03-03-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure about that. Offers haven't been crediting me at all on R1 or PR for at least a week. FiZiX's would run but no credit. They must have some sort of system that can detect FiZiX's, its not like its a complicated program. People will also probably figure a way around it, then R1 will close that exploit, ect. Just like hackers vs. Windows.

I'm not sure about Roboform though. Roboform is harmless and I think R1 should not have budged on that. If nobody can use form fillers R1's traffic and profits are going to go down the toilet. I think R1 needs to tell the advertisers to allow form fillers or get lost! Actually, using a disposable email address is more harmful to advertisers than a form filler.

RTL
03-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Rewards1 = EPIC FAIL.

shabbybradz
03-04-2009, 07:31 AM
oh well time to disable.

Skitler
03-04-2009, 08:41 AM

Skitler is a bamf.

LMAO, thanks for your mature response. Obviously, some people just lack the intelligence. And actually to whatever idiot seems to think that Eric referred everyone, I don't have a referrer ....

FaRdDiN
03-04-2009, 09:17 AM
how will they know if we use fizix?

for me roboform sucks << ive never used it

Jordan
03-04-2009, 09:27 AM
We are not allowing the advertisement nor the use of FiZiX's Point Gainer. Any user found using or advertising this will be banned. The use of any auto-fill software/bots or any tools (this includes Roboform) used to assist in the "offer-filling" process is strictly prohibited and is grounds for a ban.

If you are to earn points you must earn them properly and manually without the aids of such tools. I expect all moderators to remove any such posts or threads on sight.

Yea but.. arent you advertising it at the moment, people who are browsing the forums will see this and if they dont even know what FiZiX Point gainer is.. they will most probally look for it on a search engine.. and then most probally use it.

Pyros
03-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Yea but.. arent you advertising it at the moment, people who are browsing the forums will see this and if they dont even know what FiZiX Point gainer is.. they will most probally look for it on a search engine.. and then most probally use it.

Im just doing what our sponsers ask of us ^^

Pyros

Havoc
03-04-2009, 09:47 AM

umm if rewards1 is saying not to use it people would probably think it was something bad.

parma45
03-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Pr allows to use fizik?

Jordan
03-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Yeh.. but they are the bosses :crap Have to go by the rules..

FaRdDiN
03-04-2009, 09:58 AM
theres no need for fizix
there another trick i learnt last week
which works exactly like the fizix
but its like 10x quicker
it dont use bots or anything
and im not sharing cause it will make pyros cross << pyros i haven't used it on R1 so done get mad :thumbs

Cookies
03-04-2009, 11:39 AM
How did they found out ? :/

JuanPerez
03-04-2009, 12:03 PM
bob has a funny picture:lol2

parma45
03-04-2009, 12:19 PM
what's the name of the program like fizik?

Bobthemonkey54
03-04-2009, 12:51 PM
omg goodbye
I swear i will never complete another offer on r1 again
i hope you guys go out of business.

Doug
03-04-2009, 12:59 PM
omg goodbye

What happened to leaving?

shadykoopa
03-04-2009, 12:59 PM
omg goodbye

Well the offers barely work.... so you couldn't if you tried :D

TKME
03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok your spons have said it yo just lost more than 50% of the R1 population there probably gonna go to another site

DON'T WORRY GUYS JUST DON'T DO THE OFFERS for a month and they'll come crying back...

Just don't do it,
TKME:bomb:

donblade23
03-04-2009, 06:28 PM
well guys think of it this way 3 teams the the seller the maker and the spender

seller= advertiser

MAKER=R1

spender=us

now if 1 one of the teams are upset :argue::argue: the who manner affects everyone. Advertiser mad at robo and point whatever if R1 lets the adveriser get mad it will affect us for R1 will nor earn nor shall we spend so thats why R1 is trying make them happy but still would like to get robo form back and now i know why i got banned from **********. just hope the advertiser would come to there minds and say look i our offer take so long. Then when they fix that problem we all be like this. :banana

Lastwill
03-04-2009, 07:50 PM
RoboForm hasn't been getting anyone banned. I've have not heard any news about this becoming an issue yet on any GPT forums. Advertisers are just tell R1 to let us know it's looked down on and R1 doesn't want to lose their advertisers.

New Orleans Rules
03-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Lol, guys cry me a river.

parma45
03-05-2009, 01:41 AM
No fizik no surveys

donblade23
03-05-2009, 12:58 PM
well R1 know if we are using point gainer or roboform

JuanPerez
03-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Well the offers barely work.... so you couldn't if you tried :D

wat are u talking about i get like every offer done now ever sence they got the new theme

GamerAce100
03-05-2009, 01:58 PM
omg goodbye

Omfg, no on cares about you doing anymore offers. It's not like Rewards1 will die just because of you. Gtfo. You already said you were going to leave. Yet, you're still here. No need for n00bs like you to annoy the forums with your endless whining. Like Lastwill said, you're not allowed to be using bots for these kind of sites anyway. It's advertising. What if your refs thought the same thing as you? Dumbass.
Lol, I'm bored now.:lol

What happened to leaving?

Exactly my point.

COD4beast
03-05-2009, 02:38 PM

the time i was gonna start doing offers again now im thinking bout quiting bc before it was 5 minutes offers now itts gonna be 20 minutes offers with only getting a simple .3-.8 points how dumb

TheSquishyPeep
03-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Official Rewards1 Statement

Our sponsors have requested that our users not use the Alt+- hot key in aid of completing offers. We now prohibit the use of Alt+- and are requesting all of our users remove the alt key from their keyboards.

Thank you,
Rewards1

[/sarcasm]

donblade23
03-05-2009, 05:01 PM
wth even indiana jones is mad about the alt key:whip:

donblade23
03-05-2009, 05:03 PM
COME ON WHATS NEXT WE GOT TO SAY YES TO ALL THE OFFERS DAMN R1 STOP BEING THE ADVERTISERS SLAVE LOOK AT indiana jones he is pissed

:whip:

ZorkZork69
03-05-2009, 05:05 PM
They want us to take off the alt key of our keyboard??? Too bad for you! hahahahaha!
I just "alt-ed" Take that advertisers. Then we have to send the "tab" key in to R1 in order to do offers... :lol

Nite
03-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Do you realise how long it will take to complete offers without roboform? seriously....

I guess I will have to use a text file with my info and just copy paste from it for each offer.

Larrygman8
03-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Do you realise how long it will take to complete offers without roboform? seriously....

I guess I will have to use a text file with my info and just copy paste from it for each offer.

no, :lol2, your banned from using notepad:thumbs:thumbs:tongue3:

mahmoud...
03-06-2009, 03:15 AM
ouch,... then this site sure sucks,,

Nite
03-06-2009, 04:16 AM
no, :lol2, your banned from using notepad:thumbs:thumbs:tongue3:

hahaha stfu :P

montavious81
03-06-2009, 06:02 AM
If there was some actual proof that more offers are crediting. I mean if I'm only getting credit when I do an offer 20% of the time, and you take away the tools to even get that 20%, kinda defeats the purpose. If this was done as an effort to get more offers to credit then I'm all for it. I doubt that will happen is my problem, for me R1 offers are the hardest to get credited on, and it just makes it harder now. Granted I'm new, but there's a reason why all of my referrals have yet to earn a dime! Just my two pence

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 07:14 AM
If there was some actual proof that more offers are crediting. I mean if I'm only getting credit when I do an offer 20% of the time, and you take away the tools to even get that 20%, kinda defeats the purpose. If this was done as an effort to get more offers to credit then I'm all for it. I doubt that will happen is my problem, for me R1 offers are the hardest to get credited on, and it just makes it harder now. Granted I'm new, but there's a reason why all of my referrals have yet to earn a dime! Just my two pence
I've successfully done over 115 offers on R1 with no bot. It's possible, you just have to do them the right way. Follow the directions on the site. If there's no directions, do the offer completely.

OMG it takes suupperrr duper long to type in your info! After the first time you type it in it should be there for the 2nd,3rd, 4th.... Double click the text box and your info should be in the dropdown.
Gosh that takes forever!!
:rolleyes2:

montavious81
03-06-2009, 07:29 AM
And I've done 97 offers on this site, your missing the point entirely. When you, and I'm not trying to single just you out but many "Pros" say this, to follow the instructions completely, AND YOU DO AND NOTHING CREDITS. What are you then supposed to say to people who you are referring? Often when noobs ask for help in the forum, the generic response is:read the offer carefully, duh. If there's no directions, do it completely, and still not get credit. And my fav if you didn't get credited you probably did something wrong. How does that help anyone? It just seems to me it would be in the interest of R1 and its current members to make the site as inviting as can be, not putting up road blocks that frustrate new referrals to complete offers.

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 08:18 AM
And I've done 97 offers on this site, your missing the point entirely. When you, and I'm not trying to single just you out but many "Pros" say this, to follow the instructions completely, AND YOU DO AND NOTHING CREDITS. What are you then supposed to say to people who you are referring? Often when noobs ask for help in the forum, the generic response is:read the offer carefully, duh. If there's no directions, do it completely, and still not get credit. And my fav if you didn't get credited you probably did something wrong. How does that help anyone? It just seems to me it would be in the interest of R1 and its current members to make the site as inviting as can be, not putting up road blocks that frustrate new referrals to complete offers.

Go in Tips from the Pros and read some tutorials. Trial and error. Don't rely on a bot for something you could easily do yourself. Alot of new referrals have no clue what the Fizix bot is anyway, so your statement about roadblocks to new referrals is invalid.
I've said this a billion times to random people.
Clear your cookies before each new offer you do. Put in REAL INFO, check the email you used for any confirmation emails, confirm them. Don't do too many offers from the same sponsors within a day (do about 2, the chances for getting credit for 3+ offers from the same people in the same day are slim).

madmatt2024
03-06-2009, 08:34 AM
When I do offers myself I have about a 30% success rate. When I used Fizix it jumped to 80%! I did 10 new offers last night and only 3 credited. I don't mind giving out my name and address but the home phone number isn't mine and I'm not giving out my cell number. Email submit offers don't work either so it isn't just the not giving a real phone number. I read all the tutorials and guides and they don't make a difference.

Dommzyd
03-06-2009, 08:40 AM
When I do offers myself I have about a 30% success rate. When I used Fizix it jumped to 80%! I did 10 new offers last night and only 3 credited. I don't mind giving out my name and address but the home phone number isn't mine and I'm not giving out my cell number. Email submit offers don't work either so it isn't just the not giving a real phone number. I read all the tutorials and guides and they don't make a difference.
First, stop doing 10 offers a night. They're going to blacklist your IP.
Email submits always work for me. Use a gmail address, they seem to work best. Use a real email and check it for confirmations.

Kai[GBR]
03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
This Is Bull****e

How will yo know anyway, are you gonna check our PC's for 'Stuff Piyrows? o_0

Pyros
03-06-2009, 09:07 AM
This Is Bull****e

How will yo know anyway, are you gonna check our PC's for 'Stuff Piyrows? o_0

for the 100000th time. I have no bloody idea nor can i fathom the idea of us being able to check if you have used it or not -_-. Maybe we'll wave our lil magic wands and find out -_-

Pyros

madmatt2024
03-06-2009, 09:35 AM
First, stop doing 10 offers a night.
Suppose I do 5 offers and none credit me. What do I do then? I don't like to give up until I get at least something. Otherwise it was a complete waist of time. In one day I got 12 offers to credit and 8 the day before, all using 10 minute mail and over half of them were 1.5+ offers. I was on a role. They're going to blacklist your IP. So? I'll just reset my modem and get a new one. I have a yahoo email I use for offers as well and they don't seem to credit any better using it compared to 10 minute mail.

SlidersKing
03-06-2009, 09:43 AM
This is just stupid. It's not like we'd do the offers anyway. All it does is take away our time.

DarkShadow
03-06-2009, 11:01 AM
I have read this whole thread, and all I have to say is:

Wow Rewards1 was the same crappy site that it was 2 months ago. (definitely even WORSE).

Lastwill
03-06-2009, 12:16 PM
For a GPT site to work there must be advertisers and users.
This is the advertiser's wishes not R1. They don't want to lose their advertisers over this so they are telling us this. IMO, they don't really care if you use bots but if the advertisers give them a list of users who have been using bots then they have to ban them. Furthermore i don't think advertisers have a way to find out. RoboForm should be the only bot you use because it's the same information anyways. Take the time to do the offers because they are paying for your time. Those of you complaining on how much time you take per offer are being inpatient. When you view an ad on a website (eg. FaceBook), you usually don't get any part of the money made from that ad. What you're doing on R1 is viewing ads for a long period of time and completing what tasks they want you to do.

Calecarz
03-06-2009, 12:32 PM
haha **** this just do it anyway and dont post on the forums baout ti

these peeps wont find what you are doing hhahahahahah

JuanPerez
03-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Hey pyros u work at micdonalds

Lastwill
03-06-2009, 12:49 PM
haha **** this just do it anyway and dont post on the forums baout ti

these peeps wont find what you are doing hhahahahahah

This .

MagicalTrevor
03-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Are you serious?
All this time I've been going between R1 and PR, and I've always prefered PR because they had the commenting system and the ability to custom order prizes from anywhere. Also, they had such a high approval rate and not too many strict rules. But R1 looked a lot better and had better forums. Maybe a bit more offers, but most didn't work so well.
Taking off FiZiX Point Gainer doesn't directly affect me but I still think it's unfair. I was just about to come back to R1 because of how much better it looked, and was going to do all of the longs offers using the FiZiX thing.
Then, RoboForm was not allowed. That's just... wrong...
Even though the commenting system on PR was removed about 3 days ago (but I LOVED it... too bad :sad: ) I am most likely going to go back to PR. I'm sorry, R1... o.O
But I may still stay on the forums...

Xblade Inc.
03-06-2009, 02:05 PM
quick question, how can you tell if were using the program or not?

madmatt2024
03-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Pyros has already answered that he doesn't know. Besides, it would counterproductive on R1's part to tell us because that would lead to a way around it.

MaximoMilkman
03-07-2009, 05:40 PM
This makes no sense.. What is the difference between ME filling out a form.. or a program filing out a form for me with all my information?? PLUS you saying we cant use these programs is only going to make us do less offers THEREFORE resulting in less money for you guys.... so it is a LOSE LOSE situation..?? I dont really ever do offers but i just dont understand how roboform is a bad thing?

ZorkZork69
03-07-2009, 05:59 PM
R1 don't know if you enter fraud info or if you use a bot... advertiusers just think of them as a way arounddoing their offers fairly and not buying anything from them.

Hunter
03-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Wow **** r1 back to pr.

Joshbectt
03-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Wow **** r1 back to pr.

Everybody needs to get over it. I know, I was mad at first, but now I understand why.
The offer people don't want us to get them done faster. They want it done manually.

TKME
03-08-2009, 01:13 PM
I agree with Joshbectt get over it. If you wanna go then go PERIOD!

leftdelax09
03-08-2009, 04:58 PM
You guys shouldn't really care. Even if people do use auto fillers you still get money from us filling out the surveys. It just goes faster.

Lastwill
03-09-2009, 08:15 AM
You guys shouldn't really care. Even if people do use auto fillers you still get money from us filling out the surveys. It just goes faster.

Read the entire thread befor eyou post. I said they don't care.

Flash Gordon
03-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Yeah, read 23 pages of "I don't care," and it'll become clear that they truly don't. :tongue3:

Silly goose.

Timber Wolf
03-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Why is this thread still open? It's the same argument over and over again. @_____@

billbob
03-11-2009, 10:15 PM
im fine with this
ill delete my roboform and fizix
as long as i get credited on offers

coolkid0103
03-12-2009, 04:56 AM
lol pyros even if people do still use them, theres no proof that they still will be. alot of my friends can do offers faster than those bots.. and btw im telling everyone to join PR and other sites since this site sucks.

danh545
03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Lol that's ****ing dumb as **** this site is crappier then watching a human cock fight. I'm off to PR. Btw, it's really dumb to ban Robo-form cuz a program that is used for many things besides R1. I can understand fizix because it was made specifically for these things. **** you Pyro. That one was for funsies.

skaterbro9000
03-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Lol that's ****ing dumb as **** this site is crappier then watching a human cock fight. I'm off to PR. Btw, it's really dumb to ban Robo-form cuz a program that is used for many things besides R1. I can understand fizix because it was made specifically for these things. **** you Pyro. That one was for funsies.

Lol o yeah you cant edit your post so your screwed!

danh545
03-12-2009, 06:00 PM
well its a good thing i dont care. I made that comment just looking for a ban.

:idea: :lol :p

:banana

Lastwill
03-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Idiot, R1 doesn't care if you use bots. Only the advertisers do so it's your loss if you leave. They don't even know if you're using bots.

skaterbro9000
03-12-2009, 06:04 PM

Well enjoy your ban then if you want a instant ban post hawt pr0n here

Pyros
03-13-2009, 12:45 AM

-_- that's real nice. Way to spam.

Also I'm having a hard time understanding why the spam comes outta your mouth, if you ingested so much of it shouldnt it come out from the other end? Or did ya plug that up with a dancing banana ^^?

In either case, keep the spam in the toilet plz. or on the plate. Not on the forums.

Pyros

Reaper55729
03-13-2009, 12:53 AM
-_- that's real nice. Way to spam.

Also I'm having a hard time understanding why the spam comes outta your mouth, if you ingested so much of it shouldnt it come out from the other end? Or did ya plug that up with a dancing banana ^^?

In either case, keep the spam in the toilet plz. or on the plate. Not on the forums.

Pyros

http://inventorspot.com/files/images/1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg
Oh yes I did.

Pyros
03-13-2009, 12:56 AM
http://inventorspot.com/files/images/1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg
Oh yes I did.

AHERM
:toilet:

Pyros

Reaper55729
03-13-2009, 12:57 AM
AHERM
:toilet:

Pyros

wow they have smilies for everything these days

Pyros
03-13-2009, 12:58 AM
wow they have smilies for everything these days

not for sex yet o_O

Pyros

Reaper55729
03-13-2009, 01:01 AM
not for sex yet o_O

Pyros

:banana:whip:
I think this is close enough... BDSM anyone?

Pyros
03-13-2009, 01:03 AM
:banana:whip:
I think this is close enough... BDSM anyone?

lol if that whip wrapped around the banana and tightened strangling it while it flops around trying to get out then yeah!

Pyros

Reaper55729
03-13-2009, 01:05 AM
lol if that whip wrapped around the banana and tightened strangling it while it flops around trying to get out then yeah!

Pyros

lolz.......

Pyros
03-13-2009, 01:12 AM
lolz.......

>.> k lol i think i should stop before i get to ahead of myself O_o

Pyros

Reaper55729
03-13-2009, 01:14 AM
>.> k lol i think i should stop before i get to ahead of myself O_o

Pyros

sounds sexy

FaRdDiN
03-13-2009, 08:14 AM

go then
thats your choice :thumbs
but anyone who leaves because of them bots and stuff are just stupid :thumbs

coolguy89
03-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Fear the mighty ban-hammer

L337
03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
I bet one day, PR will do the same thing.

coolguy89
03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
ya probably!

Fridsade
03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
How about fixing those god damn offers? They never credit me...

donblade23
03-19-2009, 04:38 PM
agree with Fridsade the damn offer never freaking credit. DUDE PRIZE REBEL I GOT 29 POINTS IN 3 DAYS AND AM STILL ON 4.50 ON REWARDS 1