PDA

View Full Version : Why was my other thread deleted?

Timber Wolf
03-01-2009, 05:07 PM
My thread titled "Another stupid question." randomly disappeared. So I'm assuming that it was deleted. Why?

Joshbectt
03-01-2009, 05:08 PM
I didn't see it before. What was the question?

Billinator
03-01-2009, 05:09 PM
My thread titled "Another stupid question." randomly disappeared. So I'm assuming that it was deleted. Why?

Hence the word "stupid" lol. That's why!

Teddybear
Was it the one where you were talking asking about other GPTS?

That is not allowed.

Pyros
Ah sorry. I found that the topic was not inappropriate. No offense but it just doesn't swing well with R1 if you go and post stuff concerning other GPT sites ^^

Pyros

Timber Wolf
03-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Ah sorry. I found that the topic was not inappropriate. No offense but it just doesn't swing well with R1 if you go and post stuff concerning other GPT sites ^^

Pyros

You could have told me that, Pyros. Or even that you were going to remove it. Give me a heads-up next time, okay? D:

Joshbectt
03-01-2009, 05:21 PM
You could have told me that, Pyros. Or even that you were going to remove it. Give me a heads-up next time, okay? D:

It is in the rules that you can't post that kind of stuff. D:

Timber Wolf
03-01-2009, 05:24 PM
It is in the rules that you can't post that kind of stuff. D:

It probably was. But I have a memory disorder. I can't remember ALOT of ****. Can't blame a guy for not knowing. D:

Pyros
03-01-2009, 05:35 PM

Sorry ^^ I sometimes do I sometimes dont. I generally take it as one of three things:

1) if you got more than one page of replies, you've probably been told by other members
2) if you read the rules *COUGH COUGH* you probably know
3) If you dont know I may tell you but I may end up not since I have a TON of stuff to go through

Pyros

Timber Wolf
03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Sorry ^^ I sometimes do I sometimes dont. I generally take it as one of three things:

1) if you got more than one page of replies, you've probably been told by other members
3) If you dont know I may tell you but I may end up not since I have a TON of stuff to go through

Pyros

Alright. ._.;

ryuk1214
03-01-2009, 05:38 PM

Pyros

Nobody reads rules.

Pyros
03-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Alright. ._.;

Look below!

Nobody reads rules.

See you're not alone!

And no worries you're a cool guy ^^

Pyros