PDA

View Full Version : Very Very Very Madddddddd

TheCheezburgler
06-05-2008, 05:06 PM
So around like 3:00 I was playing nba live 08 on 360 and I had to go. I went back on at like 5:00 and I try to signed on and it said "Invalid xbox live membership". Is like what the heck!??!?!?!?! I had like 19 months on the gamertag and 4000 microsoft points. My friend checked the last message i sent, and he couldn't get to it cause it said invalid gamertag. He checked the friends list and all of mine were deleted except this guy I never added, zI LoCkDoWn zI. So I private chatted with him and he's like I don't know bye. So he's probably the HACKER!!! I called customer service and got through like 1 million HOLDS, through different departments. So 2 hours passed and out of no where they hung up. So tomorrow my brother will have a SERIOUS convo with the customer service. If they don't give me my stuff back, Xbox Microsoft get prepared to get SUED!

mikejm
06-05-2008, 05:16 PM
ok first off you are overreacting just check again tomorrow maybe it will be better and if cant hack your account so that you dont get access to your accout cause its saved onto your xbox and come on your not gonna sue them they are at no fault whatsoever but how bout we all send him dirty messages would that make you feel better and also good luck
________
The Vision Condo (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

Snake
06-05-2008, 05:38 PM
So around like 3:00 I was playing nba live 08 on 360 and I had to go. I went back on at like 5:00 and I try to signed on and it said "Invalid xbox live membership". Is like what the heck!??!?!?!?! I had like 19 months on the gamertag and 4000 microsoft points. My friend checked the last message i sent, and he couldn't get to it cause it said invalid gamertag. He checked the friends list and all of mine were deleted except this guy I never added, zI LoCkDoWn zI. So I private chatted with him and he's like I don't know bye. So he's probably the HACKER!!! I called customer service and got through like 1 million HOLDS, through different departments. So 2 hours passed and out of no where they hung up. So tomorrow my brother will have a SERIOUS convo with the customer service. If they don't give me my stuff back, Xbox Microsoft get prepared to get SUED!

No one can hack your account unless you have given information out. Just be patient it was probably a mistake. beside, what is invalid xbox live membership? never heard of that.

Korsokai
06-05-2008, 07:19 PM
My friend checked the last message i sent, and he couldn't get to it cause it said invalid gamertag. He checked the friends list and all of mine were deleted except this guy I never added, zI LoCkDoWn zI. So I private chatted with him and he's like I don't know bye. So he's probably the HACKER!!!

No one in their right mind who managed to hack an Xbox Live Account would delete EVERYONE of the owner's friends and only leave his own.