PDA

View Full Version : fauk you 360, PS3 WINS KILLZONE 2!

shinn4
03-01-2009, 11:56 AM
B1tch with 360 you can't say YOUR CONSOLE'S GAME IS BETTER NOW THAT KILLZONE 2 IS RELEASED! GUESS WHAT IF FACKING OWNS YOUR 360 B1TCH! YOUR A WHINING LITTLE ***** WHO PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE THE USB SLOT!

what so good about 360 eh? PS3 FREE ONLINE, AWESOME GAMES FACK YOU 360!

Saints
03-01-2009, 11:58 AM
B1tch with 360 you can't say YOUR CONSOLE'S GAME IS BETTER NOW THAT KILLZONE 2 IS RELEASED! GUESS WHAT IF FACKING OWNS YOUR 360 B1TCH! YOUR A WHINING LITTLE ***** WHO PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE THE USB SLOT!

The online of PS3 is horrible, not to mention there's more awesome games on 360.
And PS3 has problem too.

TiN TiN
03-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Killzone is over-rated.

TheRiGuy
03-01-2009, 12:28 PM
1 game on the PS3 don't make up for all the great games on the 360 so its still 360 FTW and it always will be till the next gen. so give it up already... and for the record I own a PS3, 360 and a Wii

chris108
03-01-2009, 12:33 PM
ps2 owns the xbox and now i guess its microsofts turn 360 owns the ps3 :thumbs

Falsifying
03-01-2009, 02:19 PM
i guess this is where i come in and say Wii owns all, but it really doesen't :frown i wish i got a 360 instead :frown:frown:frown:frown:frown:frown

Jahid
03-01-2009, 02:23 PM

wow you dont need to cry about it....

gujuman
03-01-2009, 02:31 PM
i dont care what ever you people say, N64 kills it (Y)

skaterbro9000
03-01-2009, 02:31 PM

lol what a fanboy he is and you didnt read scorchers rules did you *http://forums.rewards1.com/showthread.php?t=34647*...

PS Killzone is now gonna be overrated like halo 3 is the online sucks cuz it lags alot and 360 has The Lost And Damned for GTA 4 it is really great... and Ps3 is not gonna have it:laugh3:

skaterbro9000
03-01-2009, 02:32 PM
i dont care what ever you people say, N64 kills it (Y)

lol you got that right always the classics kill the modern day consoles

Ultimatesnake
03-01-2009, 02:54 PM
I bet all of you haven't even played Killzone 2. I have it and played it for hours and hours on end. I think its the best shooter out right now.(not because it's a ps3 exclusive) I know you 360 fanboys will be whining to get your hands on it. Lets just face it, the only reason why more dlc's and games get released on the 360 is because microsoft buys their way in.
I bet you guys couldn't even name at least 20 good 360 exclusives that are making the top 10 in magazines or websites.

TiN TiN
03-01-2009, 03:24 PM
I bet all of you haven't even played Killzone 2. I have it and played it for hours and hours on end. I think its the best shooter out right now.(not because it's a ps3 exclusive) I know you 360 fanboys will be whining to get your hands on it. Lets just face it, the only reason why more dlc's and games get released on the 360 is because microsoft buys their way in.
I bet you guys couldn't even name at least 20 good 360 exclusives that are making the top 10 in magazines or websites.

I've played it before. Not as good as everyone makes it seem. It kinda reminds me of the newer Turok and gameplay is like CoD: MW. Honestly I don't see a thing that makes it stand out besides good graphics.

scorcher868
03-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Wii FTW

:thumbs

Saints
03-01-2009, 05:34 PM

And I bet you PS3 fanboys would like to get GTA:TLAD, if you go to gtaforums, there's ALOT of ps3 fanboys whining that they don't get to have the GTA:TLAD, so gg no re.

Pyros
03-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Wii FTW

:thumbs

Scorcher knows the truth! ;D
But I do want to try out killzone 2 hehe. Personally, to me, killzone one was such a boring game >.> so anything should be better ;D

Pyros

Soulsbreaker
03-02-2009, 09:09 AM
ps3 arent all bad its just that it costs ALOT has very few games.... plus the 360 got GTA 4, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, adn Fable 2 all those games can beat killzone 2? i dont think so ^^

Jordan
03-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Thing is Thats your opinion.. xbox raped ps3 with halo.. now ps3 has just about caught back up.. now xbox raped them again with the exclusive GTA Content..

btw i have both..

Saints
03-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Thing is Thats your opinion.. xbox raped ps3 with halo.. now ps3 has just about caught back up.. now xbox raped them again with the exclusive GTA Content..

btw i have both..

In the Xbox 360, 360 ftw.

Thats Spiffy
03-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Yea well 360 is so godly that people get PAID to play on some games and ps3 well they get paid minium wage if they r lucky

Jordan
03-02-2009, 09:37 AM
well why do you think xbox users pay.. because the online is worth using..

Billinator
03-02-2009, 10:44 AM
360 and Wii, Banjo Kazooie lol.

shinn4
03-02-2009, 03:41 PM

Same here .. Killzone 2 is what is CALLED " MASTER PIECE" of today's shooter and even tommorrow. It really looks like you are actually the guy playing it! Free online with Killzone 2 OWNS! Alot of people say that halo rapes ps3 you better check how many ps2s have been sold.. Ps3 always have been the best.. all xbox 360 fanboys are dumb sometimes thinking that their halo is actually WORTH comparing to killzone 2. I cant even compare it to resistance 2. GTA 4 TLAD is really good but is getting New bikes and Gun and a new storyline would change the gameplay? No.

Are YOU GUYS 18+ TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS? IF YOU ARE NOT THEN YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOUR AGE ( not including me ) and yea wii owns as well! ILL PLAY YA MARIO KART!

shinn4
03-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Btw ssry for the double post..

N64 is the best console, good games, and really really good graphics at that time, seriously if you haven't play n64 in the olden times like super mario 64 or super smash bros. 64 you have missed alot.

Oyea Aladdin for snes or Nes is fun.. except it gets you pissed off to the max since all attacks you have is.. jump on him or throw an apple.

skaterbro9000
03-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Btw ssry for the double post..

N64 is the best console, good games, and really really good graphics at that time, seriously if you haven't play n64 in the olden times like super mario 64 or super smash bros. 64 you have missed alot.

Oyea Aladdin for snes or Nes is fun.. except it gets you pissed off to the max since all attacks you have is.. jump on him or throw an apple.

lol yeah i still have my N64 and SNES. Loved my N64 cuz of Super Smash Bros and Donkey Kong 64

shadykoopa
03-02-2009, 03:59 PM
One of the first games I ever played was super mario world for snes. Best console in my opinion super mario world is so much fun :D (Feather ftw!)

skaterbro9000
03-02-2009, 04:01 PM
One of the first games I ever played was super mario world for snes. Best console in my opinion super mario world is so much fun :D (Feather ftw!)

lol but my snes broke down a little. If you stomp on the ground it restarts :frown

shadykoopa
03-02-2009, 04:02 PM
lol but my snes broke down a little. If you stomp on the ground it restarts :frown

Well mine is missing a cable so I cannot play it maybe ill get a wii points card but the online roms are more fun.

ez4588
03-02-2009, 04:14 PM
xbox 360rules! one game can not make a console better plus i have a ps3 and its boring online. all the time people have to no mics because the mics are bluetooth plus i rather have a fun 360 marketplace then a wack ps3 store

shinn4
03-03-2009, 04:14 AM
xbox 360rules! one game can not make a console better plus i have a ps3 and its boring online. all the time people have to no mics because the mics are bluetooth plus i rather have a fun 360 marketplace then a wack ps3 store

You can go fck yourself in a corner now.

Mrizzle1991
03-03-2009, 10:24 AM
The thing about ps3 is that it is actually cheaper free online free wifi which both cost money on 360 and dont forget about 1 2 and 3 red rings i have a 360 but i've been a sony fan forever so ill always like sony better i hated xbox1 because ps2 had incredibly better games allxbox1 had was halo plus my favorite games are all multiplat and ps3 has 13 exclusives for 2009 while 360 has like 2

Doug
03-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Same here .. Killzone 2 is what is CALLED " MASTER PIECE" of today's shooter and even tommorrow. It really looks like you are actually the guy playing it! Free online with Killzone 2 OWNS! Alot of people say that halo rapes ps3 you better check how many ps2s have been sold.. Ps3 always have been the best.. all xbox 360 fanboys are dumb sometimes thinking that their halo is actually WORTH comparing to killzone 2. I cant even compare it to resistance 2. GTA 4 TLAD is really good but is getting New bikes and Gun and a new storyline would change the gameplay? No.

Are YOU GUYS 18+ TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS? IF YOU ARE NOT THEN YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING BECAUSE THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOUR AGE ( not including me ) and yea wii owns as well! ILL PLAY YA MARIO KART!

By the way you post, you aren't anywhere near 18.

Billinator
03-03-2009, 10:38 AM
My favs were Banjo Kazooie, Mario 64, Dk 64, Jet Force Jemini, and Paper Mario.

Pyros
03-03-2009, 02:37 PM
YEAAH GO KILL ZONE 2 IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THE 360 SHOULD GO DIE (la la la)

Pyros

rovert
03-03-2009, 04:34 PM
YEAAH GO KILL ZONE 2 IT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THE 360 SHOULD GO DIE (la la la)

Pyros

hahaha I still don't see why Kill Zone is so "great" I have seen the game and It looks like crap. haha just had to say. but it's true. :P

shinn4
03-03-2009, 07:35 PM
hahaha I still don't see why Kill Zone is so "great" I have seen the game and It looks like crap. haha just had to say. but it's true. :P

For me Killzone 2 feels like a real war game. More than CoD ever did. Like real games when you shoot it grows recoil, and really shows how reload time really iz ( I think ). And it actually has better graphics. I admit I gears of war 2 is good but isn't it boring? Alright I borrowed my friend's gears 1 then gears 2 for aweek and I got bored.. fast.

Ps3 actually have better games.. and more exclusive games coming why 360 doesn't, even WII has exlusive games alos comign.. Conduit.. MHF3...No More Heroes something. MAD WORLD

TiN TiN
03-03-2009, 07:54 PM
For me Killzone 2 feels like a real war game. More than CoD ever did. Like real games when you shoot it grows recoil, and really shows how reload time really iz ( I think ). And it actually has better graphics. I admit I gears of war 2 is good but isn't it boring? Alright I borrowed my friend's gears 1 then gears 2 for aweek and I got bored.. fast.

Ps3 actually have better games.. and more exclusive games coming why 360 doesn't, even WII has exlusive games alos comign.. Conduit.. MHF3...No More Heroes something. MAD WORLD

We just got halo wars, theres prototype halo 3 recon and more trust me there coming.

Reaper55729
03-03-2009, 08:08 PM

I'll do it when you do it.

Reaper55729
03-03-2009, 08:43 PM

You're mentally ill and should get help.
/thread

TheRiGuy
03-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Whats so bad about Halo 3? I mean seriouly its just Halo 2 which was one of the greatest games of all time with better grafix more modes and better colision detection... so why does everyone hate it so much? and don't say it lags or theres to many anoying little kids because I play a lot of online games and halo 3 doesn't lag anymore then them and as for the little kids... JUST MUTE THEM. So why does everyone rip on this game so much? :frown

ha429rout
03-04-2009, 08:42 PM
yea I'm a huge Halo fan but Killzone is really really goooood I'm currently trying to beat the campaign on hard or w.e it is..

Pyros
03-05-2009, 04:39 AM
Killzone one sucked btw

Pyros

PsychoticBlaze
03-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I see the TC is very passionate about Ps3's >_>

Berserker520
03-07-2009, 11:44 AM

PS3 finally came out with an exclusive game...and everyone goes nuts with it. Killzone 2 is overrated honestly. Online with xbox 360 is much better anyway, take CoD4 for example, even my friends agree that on PS3, there are so many noobs camping with a P90, juggernaut/double tap, 3 frags and martydom it isn't funny. I went and played, and i agreed as well. CoD4 in xbox, people actually have skill (well more at any rate) and use a variety of guns and don't camp as much!

Halo Wars=win
Halo 3= win (infection and grifball made that one :thumbs)
CoD4=win (30 and 2 all knives w/0 juggernaut eat that :wink2)
Fable II=win! (except, as all of us i think the online w/ a friend setup SUCKS)
Oblivion= epic win
Battlefield: BC= win! (suicide bombing=f*cking awesome, need i say more, i got my friend with a PS3 to get it too) :laugh3:

souleaters
03-07-2009, 01:50 PM

can you say FANBOY?

Yeah I like the 360 more than the ps3 and I can say that Killzone 2 is a great game

BUT Killzone 2 is the Ps3's last hope for anything good and it has obviously proven to be good. But as good as other 360 titles? probably not in many cases but that depends on how big of a fanboy you are.

gageishere
03-07-2009, 05:44 PM
I never even played the first Killzone so i don't care
It's Xbox all day...and you can't forget super Nintendo:Super Mario World *****

crackerpatter@aol.com
03-07-2009, 06:12 PM

Are you happy to let everything out or do you still need to see Dr.Phil?

PS3 is ok. I would get it if I got money. The only problems I have with it is:

-Not much games
-Not such a big online community as Xbox
-Triggers just feel weird and I don't know why
-Bulky design, but I like the reflective outer case :D
-Community has too many fanboys like you

And BTW, it's not possible to stick your "churro" into your USB.

Chiski
03-07-2009, 06:46 PM
i LIKE Wii ^^

Pyros
03-07-2009, 07:21 PM
i LIKE Wii ^^

You rock my friend, you rock

Pyros

phillyman94
03-08-2009, 06:14 AM
for all who just said killzone 2 sucks, how about you play it because it is better than any cod any made

narutoball
03-08-2009, 09:46 AM
for all who just said killzone 2 sucks, how about you play it because it is better than any cod any made

I have it, it doesn't suck, its pretty damn good, online is pretty damn laggy though, but the ps3s online service has always been pretty bad. I can see myself getting into it quite alot. But then again i would rather be playing gears of war honestly. Also TC gears of war has remained at xbox lives most played list online which serves millions...i really think you opinion is the minority there =P

people who say halo 3 sucks. 1 billion games played online says you failed :smile

souleaters
03-08-2009, 12:30 PM

I want to play it but im not going to invest my cash into a game where I hop online and all I hear over the mic is "OMGZ KALLZUNE 2 IZ TEH ROXXX!!" Forget that id rather hear a 9 year olds voice over that garbage any day. But seriously not only that but I hear its laggy and from judging all the COD4 matches ive played on the psn prolly 25 of 30 ive been DISCONNECTED FROM.

So ill have to give this game a pass because of that fact alone

Kanajau
03-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Killzone is over-rated.

thank youuuuuu :)

hightower
03-08-2009, 01:13 PM
I have it, it doesn't suck, its pretty damn good, online is pretty damn laggy though, but the ps3s online service has always been pretty bad. I can see myself getting into it quite alot. But then again i would rather be playing gears of war honestly. Also TC gears of war has remained at xbox lives most played list online which serves millions...i really think you opinion is the minority there =P

people who say halo 3 sucks. 1 billion games played online says you failed :smile

Ah i gotta disagree, i have absolutely no lag on kz2!

That said, the online takes some adjusting to, but the campaign is brilliant!

New Orleans Rules
03-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Ah i gotta disagree, i have absolutely no lag on kz2!

That said, the online takes some adjusting to, but the campaign is brilliant!

Yeah well, you got you`re PS3 from Rewards1, lucky.

musicman693
03-09-2009, 10:17 AM
*puts on flame suit*

ok here you go.

ive wanted a xbox360 ever since it came out really ps3 is AWESOME BTW

when it came out i was like OMG but i still wanted a 360 cus well ive wanted it for a very long time.

i got it just about 1 and a half ago and i love it!

still ps3 rocks it xbox is mainly FPS which why i wanted it

IM NOT A XBOX 360 FANBOY! REALLY IM A FPS FANBOY i love FPS there so fun and get you pumping!

im one of those guys who loves to rush HEHE but watch out cus i rush with a sniper

im a sniper at life i cant stand a game where you cant snipe

HALO 3 CAMPAIGN RAGRED ME I GOT TO LIKE SNIPED 2 TIMES IN THE WHOLE THING!

but FPS are awesome but still ps3 beats it why?

well its got very good games really

cod4 but better graphs

cod5 but better graphs

res evil 4 but better graphs (btw i love the wii res evil 4 ITS AWESOME!)

LBP which it porb the most free world you can get i just love that game!

and others like killzone i loved that game also (BUT IM A FPS FANBOY SO CANT GO BY THIS)

so yea ps3 beats xbox.

reason 1 why people think xbox is better. its cheaper

reason 2.cus the online is better (yes that is true really you pay to play but that mostly means you dont lag that much if you still have not that good internet. free online is realy laggy unless you have godly internet

reason 3.WHATS REALLY RAGES ME ABOUT THIS IS really the xbox is just sequels really (halo 3 cod 4 cod 5 fable 2)
while ps3 has ton of games that are not sequels

reason 4.look at these vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Ajt7TAwy4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN3fmitalV4&feature=related

there thats why ps3 beats xbox 360!

TW WII BEATS BOTH IDC WHAT THE RATING OR SALES SAY WII FTW!!!!!!!!!