PDA

View Full Version : Stop it nao!

Boxxy
02-26-2009, 05:51 PM
People, stop posting my youtube videos. You do not have my permission, I want you banned if you do. You will all flag my video or make fun of it, stop now. I want strings pulled and I will get you banned. Stop posting my videos. Thanks.

Esiickz
02-26-2009, 05:53 PM
you mean this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII1u0F2ydA&feature=channel_page comon i am just gettin u views..

Dark Tails
Dont release your videos to people on this forum then.

Then they cant release them, because they wont know they exist, unless theyre stalkers who know everything about you, then your f#cked.

Eric Sherman
Personally, I think we have the right to post your video wherever we want. If we want to place it on rewards1 forums we have every right. By putting your video up on youtube you allow that to happen. If you really are getting mad about this then take your video off youtube. It's that simple.

mullenlegend
02-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Posting youtube videos isn't wrong. You did make them public so its your own fault. Make them private if you don't want people to post them anymore.

Boxxy
02-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Banhammer plox

Yeah I know but I don't want them posted here, and you can see why. Scorcher agrees with me. I honestly don't care if you ***** about it, Mike got my legitimate videos removed, and I'm pissed as hell.

Esiickz
02-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Personally, I think we have the right to post your video wherever we want. If we want to place it on rewards1 forums we have every right. By putting your video up on youtube you allow that to happen. If you really are getting mad about this then take your video off youtube. It's that simple.

yea i am diggin u now i dont know why i hated u..

scorcher868
02-26-2009, 05:55 PM
sorry to say blade,

everyone has a point >.<

i CANT ban Zach for that >.>

Boxxy
02-26-2009, 05:56 PM
sorry to say blade,

everyone has a point >.<

i CANT ban Zach for that >.>

Remove it then. I don't care. NVM don't remove it...

Esiickz
02-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Remove it then. I don't care.

ha ha cuz i putted ur link..