PDA

View Full Version : Headache.

Timber Wolf
02-24-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm suffering from this diabolical headache of premature doom. I've tried medication, I've tried sleeping it off, I've tried giving myself a brainfreeze (that usually helps me), and I've tried massaging my temples/head. But I cannot seem to get rid of it. I've had it since last night, and the pain still lingers. Any ideas or suggestions on how to get rid of it?

Vampire
02-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Weed. Smoke it. It heals.

Vampire

plattenumdesigns
02-24-2009, 06:59 PM
get off the damn computer.

take 3 tylonol extra strengths.

i get really really bad headaches and that normally takes it away.

also try taking a shower or putting a warm wrag on your neck

Pyros
02-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Weed. Smoke it. It heals.

Vampire

This is pretty viable. Marijuana is often used for medicinal purposes like this.

However, I think the key is that SOMETHING currently in your life is setting you into these headaches. Whether that be the way you are sleeping, what you are sleeping on. The work you are doing. Etc etc.

I wont jump the gun to say that its the cause of any of those. But you should be sure so IMO contact a physician or just have your regular doctor talk to you. It might be a small thing but it does affect your life in a big way ;D

Pyros

Timber Wolf
02-24-2009, 11:35 PM
@ Vampire
I don't smoke weed. Not my thing.

@ plattenumdesigns
I've already tried Tylenol Extra Strength, getting off the computer, and a hot shower. Still nothing.

@ Pyros
I won't go to the doctors. Personal reasons. But I think your right about how I sleep. Recently, I've been waking up with neck cramps that last for long periods of time. And now this everlasting headache? Blah...

Pyros
02-24-2009, 11:54 PM
@ Vampire
I don't smoke weed. Not my thing.

@ plattenumdesigns
I've already tried Tylenol Extra Strength, getting off the computer, and a hot shower. Still nothing.

@ Pyros
I won't go to the doctors. Personal reasons. But I think your right about how I sleep. Recently, I've been waking up with neck cramps that last for long periods of time. And now this everlasting headache? Blah...

Well, whatever floats your boat. But neither your nor I have the authority to say anything on that matter. But if you really arent going to see a doctor then yeah your best bet is just to alternate your small habits from time to time maybe it'll fix the problem.

Popping pills for something that's physically related probably not a good idea too

Pyros

Dommzyd
02-25-2009, 06:30 AM
Make a little "diary" thing when you get headaches... Like what you ate before you got the headache, what time you got the headache, how you slept last night... Things like that.
You'll start to see a pattern and probably realize what's causing your headaches.

If you haven't tried Excedrin Migrane, try it. It works for me and most of my friends... but everyone's different.
Massage your neck a couple times throughout the day, try to cut down of caffeine since it's a big factor in headaches, make sure you're not oversleeping.. if you are, wake up an hour early and go for a walk or jog, start exercising (if you don't already).

I hope I helped a little, haha

Timber Wolf
02-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I believe it was how I slept. I changed it up a bit, and I've been headache-free for two days now. Let's hope this is a permanent solution. :thumbs

Mike
02-26-2009, 12:49 PM
i usually talk a bowl full of ice and leave a rag in it for 10 minutes then aplly to forehead its great

Pyros
02-26-2009, 12:57 PM
I believe it was how I slept. I changed it up a bit, and I've been headache-free for two days now. Let's hope this is a permanent solution. :thumbs

I saved your brain! YES!

Pyros

Billinator
02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Also you need nutrients and vitamins. Try eating and drinking healthier foods and excersizing. When your head aches your body is telling you something that it needs care. I haven't had one in a month. Hope this helps!

Timber Wolf
02-26-2009, 01:53 PM
I'll try to eat healthier, and I exercise when I get the chance to, but I admit that I haven't done it much lately. Lol.