PDA

View Full Version : Question on Paypal (Not trying to get money from rewards1)... Something else!

Ice_Ice
06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Okay please help me out here. So I made a PayPal Account, set it up with my email password, address, phone #, etc.... BUT, I have not set it up with my bank account. Can I still safely receive money for now, but when I want to withdraw I will set up my bank account? Will that work?
No I haven't set it up with anything, not a credit card, not the paypal card, nothing. Will I be able to receive money safely until I get maybe $100 in it, then I can set up my bank account with it and take it out?

Or could I just have them send me a check? (I know there is like a $2.00 fee or something..)

BypassHacker
06-04-2008, 06:16 PM
I know that if you don't have your account "verified" there are some pretty annoying limits to how much money you can have and receive... I'm not sure exactly how much though... It probably says on the website.:thumbs

Ice_Ice
06-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I know that if you don't have your account "verified" there are some pretty annoying limits to how much money you can have and receive... I'm not sure exactly how much though... It probably says on the website.:thumbs

I'm looking right now, but that didn't answer my question :P:lol

Eric Sherman
06-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah, the most I've ever had on a non verified account is like $70. It's still sitting thier though... It will be safe, just don't let it sit for too long, and don't get your account called into question by somebody reporting you. If you don't verify it then paypal isn't likely to help you if your account is reported. You will lose your money in other words.

Logic
06-05-2008, 01:32 AM
I heard if you have a none verified PayPal account you can only receive cash but not send it out. Is this true?

Also, I have a verified PP account, is it possible to send cash from your PP account to your bank account? If so what are the fees/how can you do it?
I'm in the US.

-Logic-