PDA

View Full Version : Help! High School Sports

Merde
02-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Are highschool sports fun? I'm thinking about soccer, but I don't know if i should, being a freshman and the fact that it seems, in my opinion, I suck compared to the other freshman.

chaosticator@yahoo.com
02-19-2009, 06:32 PM
well i go to a school where we win state almost every year for a lot of sports.so i would go for it. if you think your up to it. im a senior myself and never regretted doing sports as a freshman. You might meet someone new.

Merde
02-19-2009, 06:53 PM
well i go to a school where we win state almost every year for a lot of sports.so i would go for it. if you think your up to it. im a senior myself and never regretted doing sports as a freshman. You might meet someone new.
Yeah, I'm probably doing soccer. But I also got recruited for wrestling and football lol. Everyone wants me (tall, big, muscular, and you wouldn't know it by looking at me, but just a tad faster then the other guy [no matter who that other guy is usually])

Teddybear
02-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Depends.. as a freshman, classes are easy, in my opinion. At least at my school it is. So I would think you would have enough free time to go to practices and stuff!