PDA

View Full Version : Help! Nslc

Snake
02-19-2009, 03:15 PM
I took the PSAT this year(sophomore year) and apprently I did well. I been getting a lot of letters from colleges and emails, really good ones too. However, today I got this packet from the NSLC(National Student Leadership Conference). I says that due to my academic achievements, I have been invited to represent my high school at the 09 NSLC. So has anyone been to this conference? Its in DC, 10 days over there, room and board. I would go, but its 2.5k for the trip and I don't really wanna make my parents pay for something like that till I know its worth it.

So has anyone gone to this thing, and has it really affected your college choice/major, and has it gotten you accepted into colleges?

scorcher868
02-19-2009, 03:20 PM
I got invited sophmore year cause i did goot on my PSAT's

didnt have the moolah to go though

Snake
02-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I got invited sophmore year cause i did goot on my PSAT's

didnt have the moolah to go though

Yeah Idk if its really worth the money though.

ItalianSoulja
02-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Ive been getting a lot of college letters but I didnt get that! What schools sent you letters?

Snake
02-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Ive been getting a lot of college letters but I didnt get that! What schools sent you letters?

I got emails from Boston University, WIT University, and I gotten college match ups from collegeboard.com to Colombia University, NYU and Chiago University.