PDA

View Full Version : your scheduling.

Max Galleio
02-16-2009, 07:54 AM
i finished mine. i'm taking all college prep core classes,
health (required sophomore year),
computer applications (this leads to CA2, then web-page development for junior & senior years),
and music appreciation as the final class. (because my mother put me in choir (it is falcon songsters for freshman male choir), i had to get 2 years of the performing arts -_-, music appreciation won't be as demanding as music theory, and its easy, no singing.
i may take woods or metals or design&drafting for junior year.
junior year is when we in ohio take the O.A.T (ohio achievement test) leading to the SAT for senior year.
so.......... yeah, what are you guys/girls planning on taking for your next year of high school

Cake
02-16-2009, 07:56 AM
Academic English
Academic Canadian Geography
Business and Technology
Applied French (Mandatory)

Louis
02-16-2009, 08:01 AM
Have to do -

Maths
English
Science (I hope to be taking advanced)
Basic PE (Physical Education)
Basic RS (Religious Studies)
Basic PS (Not sure what it stands for)

I'm Choosing -

History
Geography

This will be for Year 10, And we start at 14, but will turn 15 through the year.

I would like to do something to do with medicine, so i picked history and geography, as they were the most useful subjects

Merde
02-16-2009, 08:18 AM
Let's see, for my freshman year, I think it this:

Honours English
Honours Geometry
Orchestra
French 101
American Government (not sure)
Study Hall :D

that's all I can remotely remember. And I think I'll play soccer

Dommzyd
02-16-2009, 09:06 AM
I don't have school :)
For the Air Force it'll be..... Boot camp, then intel school. Lol.

Jrdw
02-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Lets just say I have honors everything and be done

Tornado
02-16-2009, 09:40 AM
I start highschool next year, Hoping to get my spares at the end of the day.

Cake
02-16-2009, 09:52 AM
I start highschool next year, Hoping to get my spares at the end of the day.
I doubt you will get spares in your first year. Where I live, 9's and 10's are required to fill up the whole day with class's.

Max Galleio
02-16-2009, 01:10 PM
i forgot, i'm taking competive sophmore gym. if i can keep taking gym i'd do that for hs. unless i start walking to school & home everyday.

Teddybear
02-16-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm planning on taking government in the summer so I don't have to take it next year.

Next year is my senior year and I honestly don't know what I want to take. I've taken most of the classes that I need to go to college and graduate High school. Right now, these are the classes that I have in mind:

1. English <- I don't know if I want to take regular or AP yet.
2. AP Psychology
3. Culinary Arts maybe
4. Accounting? Finance? Some math class? I don't want to take AP Calculus because I'm already taking Elementary Calculus now. And math is just not my thing.
5. AP Spanish? Spanish 7/8? Idk. I'm not liking what I'm learning this year now.
6. ?

Basically, I'm clueless

Max Galleio
02-16-2009, 02:10 PM
teddy, a language shouldn't be required unless the college you plan on attending requires it.
i chose to not go with a language cause i can learn them at home on the internet w/ the trainers just as easily as having a teacher assign homework.

i MAY take a language junior &/or senior year. but for now i want to get the performing arts thing out of the way.

i wonder if i can take just 3 years of reg classes if i make A's for sophomore and junior years. then i could take a language and some other electives senior year.