PDA

View Full Version : If you have a website...

The Stig
06-03-2008, 06:55 AM
http://www.amd-unleash2.com/product_phenom.php?

Grab some free business cards. I know Vistaprint do these etc etc, but these are slightly more flashy. Very cool looking. And yes, they advertise AMD and stuff, but who cares? They look cool, and let people know about your website. And best of all, they're free.

:thumbs

TheCheezburgler
06-03-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey The Stig can you explain me more about this? Like how I do advertise site from it?

The Stig
06-03-2008, 07:53 AM
Hey The Stig can you explain me more about this? Like how I do advertise site from it?

Well if you have a website (which I am working on making), then you can put you website address on it and use them however you want. Post them through people's doors, in people's lockers (at school), if you have a paper round then pop it in the paper. You can put them anywhere really. They great thing about them is that they're small and hold information, so you can put them wherever you want. Stick them to the wall in public toilets? Whatever you want lol.

Try and think which way is the best way to get the most referrals per card. Or try putting them in lots of random places. Pop them in your pocket when you go out, so if you see somewhere you could slip one of them, you can just whip one out and put it there.

Hope that helps. :thumbs

bradrulez1
06-03-2008, 08:31 AM
how many cards do you get i just ordered some

The Stig
06-03-2008, 08:39 AM
how many cards do you get i just ordered some
One set of twenty (20) customized business cards, each containing Participant’s name, address, phone number(s), email address, and a promotional AMD message.

Not amazing compared to VistaPrint, but better than nothing and they have a more outstanding design. Seeing as there's only 20, it's probably best not to post them through doors, and just to put them in public places etc.

This might sound OTT, but perhaps even laminate them so they last a bit longer... that sounds crap now I've written it lol.

bradrulez1
06-03-2008, 08:48 AM
with vista print you have to pay for p +p though.do you no any more completely free cards?

The Stig
06-03-2008, 09:55 AM
True true.

Meshcards.com do lots of cards for companies wanting promotionals. So if you Google for Meshcards promotions it should come up with some stuff.

bradrulez1
06-03-2008, 10:11 AM
True true.

Meshcards.com do lots of cards for companies wanting promotionals. So if you Google for Meshcards promotions it should come up with some stuff.

thanks i will try useing cards see how much of a difference it makes to my refs ill stick them in toilets and so on..

The Stig
06-03-2008, 10:58 AM
Ooh Stoke-on-trent. I'm just outside Birmingham. Did you hear about the Stoke-on-trent guy who complained his holiday was too German? Lol.

bradrulez1
06-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Ooh Stoke-on-trent. I'm just outside Birmingham. Did you hear about the Stoke-on-trent guy who complained his holiday was too German? Lol.

no lol .. hahaha

The Stig
06-03-2008, 11:04 AM
He sued Thompson Holidays £750 for it lmao. Crazy. It's quite a nice discount off the holiday! :D

bradrulez1
06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
He sued Thompson Holidays £750 for it lmao. Crazy. It's quite a nice discount off the holiday! :D

how is that possible stoke is no where near like germany.

The Stig
06-03-2008, 11:27 AM
He flew? Or go the Eurostar across to France and drove? He was going on Holiday in Germany, but he was from Stoke-on-trent.

davasator
06-03-2008, 11:36 AM
I read that in papers, amazing. Shows you can sue for just about anything. Mind you, from what there was in the paper, German tv, etc, it was a very german holiday. Those cards look like a good idea.

Eric Sherman
06-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Why not just use microsoft publisher? It's not that hard to print them off yourself. Buy some card paper, select business cards. Then you don't have to look so cheap with the business cards address on your card.

The Stig
06-03-2008, 11:39 AM
True. Either way works just as well. I'm a cheap-o though :D

bradrulez1
06-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Why not just use microsoft publisher? It's not that hard to print them off yourself. Buy some card paper, select business cards. Then you don't have to look so cheap with the business cards address on your card.

im not fund of the new avatar eric looks to pixely i liked the old 1.

The Stig
06-03-2008, 02:07 PM
im not fund of the new avatar eric looks to pixely i liked the old 1.

Seconded :p