PDA

View Full Version : New Website

blademog
06-01-2008, 11:08 AM
hey, i just made a new guide website. let me know what you think. Im still in the process of embedding my guide videos to the videos section though.
www.freerewards.piczo.com

Eric Sherman
06-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Piczo = garbage. Try angelfire.com

blademog
06-01-2008, 01:35 PM
yeah, but give me your opinion on what i made.

bradrulez1
06-01-2008, 01:45 PM
hahaha not as good as what breakers was going to get :P

Jake
06-01-2008, 02:02 PM
hahaha not as good as what breakers was going to get :P
That was supposed to be funny? Your rep is gone nobody likes you, go away please. oh and by the way didn't you say this earlier?

to be honest i dont give a [beep] about this forum

So why are you still here?

Eric Sherman
06-01-2008, 02:02 PM
The background doesn't flow smoothly together. You can tell where the squares are tiled and it makes it look very bad.

That was supposed to be funny? Your rep is gone nobody likes you, go away please. oh and by the way didn't you say this earlier?

I like him :)

blademog
06-01-2008, 02:03 PM
no, it wouldn't fit to the entire page

Eric Sherman
06-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Yeah, that's why you need to pick out a bigger background, or a design that the tiled look wouldn't be noticeable.

blademog
06-01-2008, 02:12 PM
okay, i found a better one and did what you said. thanks. check it out now.

bradrulez1
06-01-2008, 02:16 PM
hey, i just made a new guide website. let me know what you think. Im still in the process of embedding my guide videos to the videos section though.
www.freerewards.piczo.com

the website is to plain the text is to big and plain the background looks boring and makes the plain stuff stand out more,you should use a horizontal nav bar as they look better also i would try to get a proper nav bar not just hyperlinked text also you have used to much text and stuff on your homepage ,the homepage is the first page people are going to see you want to give them a good first impression :thumbs i no you h8 me but i never fell out with you i fell out with breakers.

blademog
06-01-2008, 02:31 PM
thanks, but how do i get a navigation bar?

bradrulez1
06-01-2008, 02:38 PM
thanks, but how do i get a navigation bar?

if you have adobe flash its pretty simple to make 1 cool 1 in that if not you could make a cool 1 by first making a picture (this would be a background of a button for your nav bar) now make another a bit darker and then you would need to code the site so on mouse hover over button it would switch to the second button which would give a cool effect and just make a couple of them going horizontal.

XxX360H3r0XxX
06-01-2008, 02:41 PM
u r a wierdo

bradrulez1
06-01-2008, 02:45 PM
u r a wierdo

well least i dont lie about what my xbox looks like cmon how weird is that?

XxX360H3r0XxX
06-01-2008, 02:45 PM
but you lie to people as well you scam

Diabloz
06-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Eric's advice = garbage

Angelfire = garbage

try awardspace.com

Jake
06-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Lol did you just say erics advice was garbage? Thats messed up man.

This was true and very funny

"but you lie to people as well you scam"

blademog
06-01-2008, 03:02 PM
i dont think i have adobe, i have a mac. but can i take a good picture i like and write text on it and attatch a link to it?? Would that work?

bradrulez1
06-01-2008, 03:16 PM
i dont think i have adobe, i have a mac. but can i take a good picture i like and write text on it and attatch a link to it?? Would that work?

yes sure id make a mouse over image aswell though but you would need to code that

bradrulez1
06-01-2008, 03:17 PM
but you lie to people as well you scam

no lied to breakers nobody else and i have never scammed any but him.

Eric Sherman
06-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Eric's advice = garbage

Angelfire = garbage

try awardspace.com

You are a piece of [beep]. If my advice is so garbage, why did he change it? You didn't even see the original site.

timmy101_
06-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Eric's advice = garbage

Angelfire = garbage

try awardspace.com

youre talkin about ericz advice he haz more pointz than you u should be wishin hed give u sum dam advice

blademog
06-01-2008, 04:09 PM
seriously, thanks a lot for all of your advice. i changed my background, made text smaller, and added a navigation bar.

Eric Sherman
06-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Maybe make the text stay in a coded area. So that the screen doesn't scroll sideways. Do you know how to do that?

BypassHacker
06-01-2008, 05:16 PM
My advice:
Don't say "welcome to rewards1.com" since your site is not rewards1, say welcome to freerewards or something.
Change the background of your buttons or bold the words ; the words are hard to read
You should also change the font style
Get rid of the empty space on the bottom
Let them know you can custom order
ALL OF THE POP-UPS ARE [beep] ANNOYING!!!

Eric Sherman
06-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Yeah, he went with piczo what do you expect though?

Bigbeckster
06-02-2008, 03:20 AM
hey Eric Sherman, its amazing that you never have positive feedback. its always negative and stuff ;(

bradrulez1
06-02-2008, 06:21 AM
hey Eric Sherman, its amazing that you never have positive feedback. its always negative and stuff ;(

his facts where right though

bradrulez1
06-02-2008, 06:22 AM
your site seems to be over crowded and it seems to be untidy maby you should centre your page like youtube you no what i mean.

Diabloz
06-02-2008, 06:48 AM

Yeah he thinks hes a mod and can police the forums thinking he's high and almighty, thats why he has a crown as a avatar, he thinks hes god on this forums.

But being god on this forums is like a [beep] winning the special Olympics

bradrulez1
06-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Yeah he thinks hes a mod and can police the forums thinking he's high and almighty, thats why he has a crown as a avatar, he thinks hes god on this forums.

No, its because he acts more mature and can spell and set his comments out more professional then you.It is not that he thinks he is high and almighty its just called been mature and professional.

timmy101_
06-02-2008, 10:20 AM
*grabz popcorn and chicken wings and waits for tha battle*

blademog
06-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Maybe make the text stay in a coded area. So that the screen doesn't scroll sideways. Do you know how to do that?

no idea
and ill kill the space at the bottom, the nav bar is easy to read, ill kill the space at the side also, the background is fine, ill change the text, and add custom orders

Dommzyd
06-02-2008, 01:16 PM

Was this serious?
Eric giving people constructive criticism means he thinks he's a mod... or better yet, he thinks he's god?
:confused:
I don't understand some people on this forum. If people want honest opinions, why do others start PMSing when people give it?
He gives good advice, he knows a lot about what he is talking about.
& that avatar comment is bull.
That's like saying I have a "d" in my avatar because I think I'm the devil.

Eric Sherman
06-02-2008, 01:26 PM
yeah, but give me your opinion on what i made.

Let's see, yes, he was referring to me. He asked for my opinion and improvements that should be made. So by telling him what should be changed I guess I'm being a bamf huh?

Yeah, I can police the forums. Maybe I like crowns? Maybe I am royalty? Maybe I made that in photoshop as my first ever design? Who are you to judge me by my avatar?

As for the crack about the special olympics, that's not something to joke about... They have the courage to go out and play sports and not let a disability hold them back.

Yeah, check the boards before you post. Pretty much everything I say is warranted. If I don't say it, many others are sure to say the same. I also help numerous people, you will not be one of those people however.

bradrulez1
06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
As for the crack about the special olympics, that's not something to joke about... They have the courage to go out and play sports and not let a disability hold them back.

i agree totally on that with you, i cant even believe that sick guy actually posted that like cmon, thats to far.