PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Mods, Hack, Videos, and more!

RenegadeSniper7
05-31-2008, 02:38 PM
f you've read the subject of this thread, I'm sure you are interested in one of those things, if not all of them. My Clan, Unholy Halo Hackers, is a gaming community that does several things. Of course, we glitch, and when we find something new, we use one of our three filmers to record the glitch and put it on YouTube. Our profile is located here (http://www.youtube.com/user/UnrealHaloGlitchers).

We also mod and hack Halo 3. But simply listen. Everyone in my Clan, EVERYONE, is completely against the idea of hacking to gain an unfair advantage over others players online. Heck, most of us are just gamers who have compiled other peoples' mods into somewhere to discuss them and access them easily. WE DON'T CHEAT, WE TRY TO MAKE CUSTOM GAMES MORE FUN!

My point is, if you haven't come in here to say, "OMG your g@y modding is cheap n00b!", which I'm sure some of you will anyways, feel free to sign up here (http://unholyhalohackers.freeforums.org/portal.php) and join our community! We frequently visit our Forums and are run fairly, with more mods being added daily!

Mods, glitches, videos, and more! If you find a glitch, you may even get to be in the video!

I hope you seize this oppurtunity to help make Halo 3 custom games and Forge more fun. We even have tutorials on how to get started!

Good luck!

Eric Sherman
05-31-2008, 03:57 PM
I've found several glitches on my own, however I don't care to share them as I want them on my youtube account :p I'd sign up for your forums but you were to cheap to pay for hosting so that means your forums are spammed with ads, and I'm a member of too many already.

RenegadeSniper7
05-31-2008, 04:42 PM
I've found several glitches on my own, however I don't care to share them as I want them on my youtube account :p I'd sign up for your forums but you were to cheap to pay for hosting so that means your forums are spammed with ads, and I'm a member of too many already.
We'll put you in the video so you can demonstrate it and in the description we'll put a link to your profile.

Also, we don't get any ads! When you are signed in, it won't pop up, only rarely. So, you'd get credit and profile views, there aren't ads, and also...

our site will be better than all the others!

Eric Sherman
05-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Why don't you shell out the $100 it would cost for a year of hosting and a domain? If it's as "great" as you think you can easily make that back. Most halo forums with about 50 active members make $40+ a month.

RenegadeSniper7
06-10-2008, 07:26 PM
We're a non-profit organization! XD

Seriously, we're in it for the fun, and the freeforums thing simply gives us access to forums. Who really cares?

Current Stats -
Total posts: 485
Total topics: 116
Posts per user: 8.08
Posts per day: 32.25
Topics per day: 7.71
Users per day: 3.99
We have 60 registered users

farbod
06-10-2008, 09:55 PM
i noe heaps some of glitches add me on msn :farbod_abroon@hotmail.com