PDA

View Full Version : Still Need a Website

breakers22
05-27-2008, 02:23 PM
I am looking for a great website designer to make my new referral site for me. You will be paid up to $750

If interested email me- breakers22@gmail.com

fergdizzle909055
05-27-2008, 04:31 PM
I emailed you.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 04:34 PM
I emailed you.

I just replied anyone else?? I mean its a possible $750

fergdizzle909055
05-27-2008, 04:39 PM
well its hard to give you an example when all u say is i need a site...give examples of what you want

breakers22
05-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Make me a new site for needreferrals (www.needreferrals.piczo.com) and that can be your example best example gets picked I will also have questions of what you need to know for the site for when you turn in your example website

fergdizzle909055
05-27-2008, 04:52 PM
dude you dont get it. you cant make an example site without something to base it off of. and even example sites take work and are not simple to make. they take time. besides i could make horrible example but if you tell me what you needed maybe i could make a site better then any of the others

breakers22
05-27-2008, 05:00 PM
You need to be able to do these things!

Log-in system
Point system
Bulliten
Forums
*Our own video uploader and watcher* (not through another site)

Rewards1_Fan
05-27-2008, 05:02 PM

Log-in system
Point system
Bulliten
Forums

I can do that.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 05:02 PM
ok then email me like I said... :thumbs

fergdizzle909055
05-27-2008, 05:32 PM

Log-in system
Point system
Bulliten
Forums
see thats what im talking about. i can do this for you, the thing is i dont know how long it would take me because i am very very busy

breakers22
05-27-2008, 05:32 PM
see thats what im talking about. i can do this for you, the thing is i dont know how long it would take me because i am very very busy

Well the site you sent me wasnt very professional so try again...

fergdizzle909055
05-27-2008, 05:40 PM
thats exactly what im saying!! by saying make an example people like me will just make examples like that and then you assume that is the highest of their potential. You are going about buying a site all wrong.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 05:42 PM
thats exactly what im saying!! by saying make an example people like me will just make examples like that and then you assume that is the highest of their potential. You are going about buying a site all wrong.
Thats why you just give me a website example to the highest of your ability its that simple!
Its like an tryout for a select team you show the best you can do

Rewards1_Fan
05-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Thats why you just give me a website example to the highest of your ability its that simple!

Okay I sent you a pm of the website ive made.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Okay I sent you a pm of the website ive made.

If you really made that it was amazing thats what I call trying

Rewards1_Fan
05-27-2008, 05:46 PM
If you really made that it was amazing thats what I call trying

Yes I really made it.

Eric Sherman
05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Here is the problem with his offer. Just a heads up now, as I don't care for you to go through all the negotiations and end up refusing.

He will NOT pay upfront. You are only given $750 if the site makes $2250. In my eyes, the site doesn't make $100. So basically you'll get a third of whatever you think this site will make. However, you take the risk of giving it up for free, and don't get the full partnership.

knucklessonic8
05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Hey Breakers. You still didn't message me back. ;)
Email me.

Rewards1_Fan
05-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Breakers22 Is too young to understand websites.
He got scared and backed out. If you are a professional, don't sign up with him.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Hey Breakers. You still didn't message me back. ;)
Email me.

OK I will... FYI - I dropped with Rewards1_fan

Eric Sherman
05-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah, like I warned you. He doesn't even have $100 to pay upfront for your coding. To be honest, I'll bet he has a paypal that can't send money. He probably got some money selling those youtube vids and can't get it off his paypal :lol.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah, like I warned you. He doesn't even have $100 to pay upfront for your coding. To be honest, I'll bet he has a paypal that can't send money. He probably got some money selling those youtube vids and can't get it off his paypal :lol.

Eric I have paypal and it can send money its not like a fake cell phone you get when ur 2

Eric Sherman
05-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Breakers, your paypal cannot send money. Do you have a credit card or debit card?

breakers22
05-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Breakers, your paypal cannot send money. Do you have a credit card or debit card?

My account can send money and how do you know?

Eric Sherman
05-27-2008, 06:24 PM
You can receive, not send. If you do not have a credit card/debit card or bank account on your paypal you are not able to send money. I had a paypal like that for a year and a half. Finally got it verified.

breakers22
05-27-2008, 06:55 PM
You can receive, not send. If you do not have a credit card/debit card or bank account on your paypal you are not able to send money. I had a paypal like that for a year and a half. Finally got it verified.

My paypal account email is breakers22@gmail.com I can receive and send money I have made over $500 off ebay... Its my dads old account

Eric Sherman
05-27-2008, 07:02 PM
So you have a credit card on it I'm assuming. Hey, would you look at that $500? Thought you couldn't afford to pay upfront? Apparently you can? Quit being cheap. Offer the money, or learn to code. This isn't some little kids game. This is people trying to make a living. There are the teens out there that can do this sort of thing, but still. They do it for money. You have to act professional and pay for what you're getting. If you can't pay for it, don't go around begging.

Rewards1_Fan
05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
So you have a credit card on it I'm assuming. Hey, would you look at that $500? Thought you couldn't afford to pay upfront? Apparently you can? Quit being cheap. Offer the money, or learn to code. This isn't some little kids game. This is people trying to make a living. There are the teens out there that can do this sort of thing, but still. They do it for money. You have to act professional and pay for what you're getting. If you can't pay for it, don't go around begging.

you are now my idol

fergdizzle909055
05-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Its like an tryout for a select team you show the best you can do
its really not that simple! are you slow or somthing? a site to my highest ability will take me well over 5 months to complete. you have absolutely no idea what your talking about with this wole website thing.

EDIT: again Eric you sumed it up perfectly

kevmeister
05-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Eric
Sherman
my
new
hero

but seriosuly breaker22 as a web designer myself, websites arent just made over day, expecially the things you requested which require more than html, its called a coding system called php and asp. the crappiest out of what you requested would still take about 30 files and making a file takes a long time thats why there are deveolpers and to tell the truth 750 for what you requested is pretty weak, myspace designs cost 3-4k and just regualary coded layouts cost about 2000 but if you want all the pages filled for you it would cost about 20000

uchihake
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Breakers, if you can't make a fair deal with someone here, the only thing I can recommend is 99designs.com. But this isn't just a silly 'honestly i will pay if i makes money' affair - here if someone makes you a design and you accept it, you HAVE to pay them the money. You will get some very nice designs, guaranteed, but you won't be able to mess around like you are on the forums. The site is populated with freelance designers who make a living doing this stuff.

If you're serious about getting a professional website made for money, go there. (Or make a professional deal with the nice people on this forum :P).

Hope this helps,
Uchihake

XxX360H3r0XxX
05-29-2008, 07:41 AM
Use A Wordpress....
Much Easier And They Give You Step By Step

breakers22
06-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I have had numerous people sening me pm's and emailing me about making logos, layouts, etc. for the site... Here is what I need

• Logo

• Website designer

• Anything else you might think I need

Website Designers... You will need to be able to do these things

•Log-in system

•Shop - you can add items whenever you need to

•Own Video uploader not through a different site

•Point System

If you can do anything please email me!!!!!

Eric Sherman
06-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Domain names cost about $10, and they are registered to the buyer. So basically they'd be taking a risk as anything illegal would be pinned on them... I guess that stuff can be changed. I'm not to knowledgeable about domain names, I just have two of them... Once again, please list the needed applications for your site. If it's the same as what you talked to me about before put in CSS HTML Advanced PHP and some Database Scripting

breakers22
06-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Domain names cost about $10, and they are registered to the buyer. So basically they'd be taking a risk as anything illegal would be pinned on them... I guess that stuff can be changed. I'm not to knowledgeable about domain names, I just have two of them... Once again, please list the needed applications for your site. If it's the same as what you talked to me about before put in CSS HTML Advanced PHP and some Database Scripting

Ok Im editing it now