PDA

View Full Version : Love the Wii?

knucklessonic8
01-06-2008, 06:09 PM
This site would be perfect for you.

A relatively-new community has opened up, under the domain, www.wiidebate.com.

It's a great new site and I newcomers will be welcomed with open arms.

Additionally, the site has a point system so if you are interested in obtaining Free Wii Points (yes. they ARE emailed to you) you can rack up points towards that through discussions and various contests/competitions held on the site.

Whatever appeals to you most, I hope you join. First 1000 members get points bonuses! :)

You don't have to use referrals here (i.e, there are no "links" per se) but if you add my name to the box in the Registration form, then I'll gain a simple 50 points for leading you to the site after you get involved on the site. (If you do, my username there is: KnucklesSonic8 - exactly as I wrote it).

Either way, I hope you sign up and we look forward to seeing you there.

(Admins, if I'm not allowed to do this, let me know. I just thought it was okay because I saw other topics about site referrals.)

NFK
01-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Seems like a cool site, I signed up under you.

DarkRider23
01-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Not to hate or anything, but please tell the owner of that forum to get a better layout. Everything is so cluttered. Why did he center everything? A 14 year old could do have done a better layout.

hockeyhero
01-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Not to hate or anything, but please tell the owner of that forum to get a better layout. Everything is so cluttered. Why did he center everything? A 14 year old could do have done a better layout.

hi darkrider.... i think you're using firefox while veiwing it.... i dont know whats wrong with the CSS that it doesn't work good for forefox but it works fine with IE...

btw i'm the admin...:D

sk8er_on_speed
01-07-2008, 02:49 AM
Its a really horrid template, and offers nothing that you cant get form much larger sites, ill pass on the homebrew looking site that cant code for Firefox which millions of people use. (No disrespect).

knucklessonic8
01-07-2008, 05:26 AM
The template was marvelled after WiiPros, if I'm not mistaken. Either way, it wasn't entirely his choice since the domain was extended to him by another member over at another forum.

I personally don't mind the template, but the site is just getting off the ground (I'm trying to help as much as I can around and off the site as well with suggestions and advertising) so I'm sure we'll have a discussion about Layout changes.

DarkRider23
01-07-2008, 11:19 AM
hi darkrider.... i think you're using firefox while veiwing it.... i dont know whats wrong with the CSS that it doesn't work good for forefox but it works fine with IE...

btw i'm the admin...:D

In that case *switches to IE*. It looks pretty good actually. Not gona lie. A bit weird how FireFox just centers everything.

knucklessonic8
01-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Yet another reason why I stick to IE. Heh.

hockeyhero
01-07-2008, 12:09 PM
In that case *switches to IE*. It looks pretty good actually. Not gona lie. A bit weird how FireFox just centers everything.

yes it is kind of wierd... i made a support thread at the mybb boards saying how it works good in IE but not in Firefox....

p.s. to sk8er_on_speed... i didn't code the template for the forum...

EternalLight
01-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Hockeyhero, didn't you make a forum like this before? I wasn't a member, but I was on there and I actually talked to you guys, but I won't speak of my name as you may know who I am.

NFK
01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
The site is dead?

hockeyhero
01-07-2008, 03:54 PM
The site is dead?

hi.. the sites not dead... i made a slight change to the index page and something seems to be wrong,... sigh.. i'm getting someone to look at it...hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow....

srry again... seems like i ave bad luck with the site...:(

p.s. i fixed the firefox issues..:D

Now it should look good in firefox..

nvm... i fixed the site... now it should work...:thumbs:

knucklessonic8
03-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Reviving. The site has undergone VAST improvements and the community has grown significantly since then. :D

player499
03-03-2008, 11:53 AM
yeh looks pretty cool. Thanks i refered u

knucklessonic8
03-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Thanks for joining! Glad you could join. Welcome to the site. :D

Randomboy
03-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah, this is a great site :banana

I was the 3rd Member :thumbs

knucklessonic8
03-11-2008, 04:27 AM