PDA

View Full Version : halo on ps3!!!

dethlok
05-26-2008, 08:21 PM
now that bungie is independent dosnt mean that it will make halo for other systems but if i did i think it would be cool because 360 and ps3 owners could teach each other pain i mean the sony fagboys would get to play halo against us microsoft lovers and of course we would win and it would be cool to have a war of all the ps3rs and the 360 owners to have a fight on the same map ultimate war lol

Snake
05-26-2008, 08:39 PM
now that bungie is independent dosnt mean that it will make halo for other systems but if i did i think it would be cool because 360 and ps3 owners could teach each other pain i mean the sony fagboys would get to play halo against us microsoft lovers and of course we would win and it would be cool to have a war of all the ps3rs and the 360 owners to have a fight on the same map ultimate war lol

if he did make it for ps3, xbox users wouldnt be able to play with ps3 users, no game that i have know how that, has done that yet.

tournedisque
05-26-2008, 10:14 PM
if he did make it for ps3, xbox users wouldn't be able to play with ps3 users, no game that i have know how that, has done that yet.

correct.. the severs do not cross. ps3 and Xbox are separate from each others network parties.. but what is possible is ps3 to computer or Xbox to computer.. yep yep.. Don't take my word for it.. cause it could only be some games.. & if so, Halo as being the game 2 break the console division and combine networks together.. all i could say.. **** what controller do i like best.. *must be the num chuck & wii moat

XxX360H3r0XxX
05-29-2008, 07:23 AM
i think PS3 Gameplay Sucks Thats Y Bungie (The Creaters Of Halo 1,2,3)
Made It For Xbox And Xbox 360 Only...
Thats My Opinion

SwanseaCity
05-29-2008, 07:34 AM
well bungie will just be *****s if they didn't open it up to the other consoles, releasing it to say the PS3 would probably mean extra profits of around 10 million, if they get the hype and the controls right. Microsoft would be loosing lots, not just the fact that Halo wouldn't be an exclusive but also because people who just bought the 360 to play Halo would then be able to buy the PS3 to play it instead.

XxX360H3r0XxX
05-29-2008, 07:44 AM
But Microsoft Make Computers And More Stuff
Sony Only Made Entertainment"TVS"

usmcrob6
05-29-2008, 08:15 AM
you know you can make is so you can play 360 games one the ps3 right and you can put windows on it too lol but i am all for xbox 360

XxX360H3r0XxX
05-29-2008, 08:20 AM
An Xbox 360 Is Like A Computer
You Can Download Stuff And It Has Gigabytes

phil
05-29-2008, 09:15 AM
microsoft did get all this money by buying the bungie company i think they will stay loyal and apreciate this and hopefully wont get greedy ps3 sucks and it would be a shame to see such a great came being used on a crappy console

travman
05-29-2008, 12:09 PM
ya but microsoft owns the rights to halo, so even if bungie wanted to, they just cant do halo for other systems

Eric Sherman
05-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah the entire halo franchise is given to Microsoft. Bungie was under Microsofts payroll, therefore all work done by Bungie while employed for Microsoft is Microsofts property.

As for xbox 360's connecting with ps3's. Neither would do this. They want you to buy their system. Why would they let their system owners play with competition system owners?

XxX360H3r0XxX
05-29-2008, 01:10 PM
told you man
360 is better than PS3

awilex
05-29-2008, 09:39 PM
No i dont want to play with xbox people.In like 2 years when xbox has been trampled on(as it is now) there will be barley any people lol :P

hightower
05-31-2008, 05:15 AM

okay a few things here:

A) You can download movies and games from the playstation network

B) The PS3 also 'has' Gigabytes.....what do you think the hard drive was?

C) Ps3 can run Linux making it a great deal more like a computer than the Xbox 360

Both consoles are good but i don't see on which grounds you can make a judgement on which is better when you clearly don't know the facts?

Sorry for the rant guys! lol

John
06-12-2008, 11:25 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Korsokai
06-12-2008, 11:33 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Thanks for bumping, my friend. :thumbs

Chaos Punk
06-12-2008, 01:47 PM
if he did make it for ps3, xbox users wouldnt be able to play with ps3 users, no game that i have know how that, has done that yet.

my friend has final fantasy 11, and he says that users on ps3, xbox, and pc can all interact. (its an mmo by the way.)

Concilium
06-12-2008, 03:10 PM

Yeah, PS3 can download stuff too, and everything has gigabytes these days :lol:

RenegadeSniper7
06-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Anyone who honestly think the PS3 is better simply because it has Internet-capability is a fool.

"OMG dud3 th1s is s0 aw3som3 now 1 don7 have t0 walk 10 f33t to mah compu73r!"

Seriously.

Chaos Punk
06-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Anyone who honestly think the PS3 is better simply because it has Internet-capability is a fool.

"OMG dud3 th1s is s0 aw3som3 now 1 don7 have t0 walk 10 f33t to mah compu73r!"

Seriously.

true, im usin my wii to be here right now, but i still think 360 is better (thats actually what im working towards on rewards1). The 360 simply has the best game librarey available if you dont count the wiis virtual console. Ever since ps3 lost grand theft auto as an exclusive the ps3 is just an overly expensive 360!

DarkRider23
06-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Microsoft owns the rights to Halo, not Bungie. Bungie can't do anything involving Halo without Microsoft's approval.

solidsteel
06-13-2008, 08:48 PM
hello bungie made it not microsoft bungie has the right to do anything to halo if they want get your facts right at first they were under microsoft now they are two separate companies

solidsteel
06-14-2008, 02:41 AM
told you man
360 is better than PS3

ps3 owns ateast i don't have to pay for my online gaming

yockman55
06-20-2008, 06:16 AM

They mite make it to were you can play with PS3 people online:smile:lol:banana:banana

yockman55
06-20-2008, 06:18 AM
Microsoft owns the rights to Halo, not Bungie. Bungie can't do anything involving Halo without Microsoft's approval.

You r totaly rite dude I agree!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana

snakester
06-20-2008, 06:23 AM
okay a few things here:

A) You can download movies and games from the playstation network

B) The PS3 also 'has' Gigabytes.....what do you think the hard drive was?

C) Ps3 can run Linux making it a great deal more like a computer than the Xbox 360

Both consoles are good but i don't see on which grounds you can make a judgement on which is better when you clearly don't know the facts?

Sorry for the rant guys! lol

yeah well on xbox live you can watch tv shows like scrubs and the daily show :lol

snakester
06-20-2008, 06:26 AM
hello bungie made it not microsoft bungie has the right to do anything to halo if they want get your facts right at first they were under microsoft now they are two separate companies

you really dont know how companies work do you? read erics comment..

example....

say your company name is boobies galore and a company comes along.. say... bigger boobies and wish to hire your company to make movies for... the psp and only the psp.. and boobies galore does it then quits after like 6 movies.. boobies galore cannot take those 6 movies they made for the psp and put it on the xbox or the ps3. they can however make new movies for the ps3 and xbox but cant use the 6 movies they already made

that was a terribad example but an example nonetheless