PDA

View Full Version : Ibescarzz, read this.. Pyros you too please

cheesyyungsta
12-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Hey, you know Prodigy? The kid who its been PROVEN that he has FOUR accounts. He answered my thread to trade $25 amazon for $25 paypal but he said me first or no deal cuz he doesn't want to get scammed and he knows i have two accounts, and my other account is ibescarzz.. wtf? Pyros, if you can please check me and ibescarzz ip's and prove that we're not the same person? Thanks. And, since you already checked prodigy, can you ban him? And i mean, all four of him?

Jrdw
12-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey, you know Prodigy? The kid who its been PROVEN that he has FOUR accounts. He answered my thread to trade $25 amazon for $25 paypal but he said me first or no deal cuz he doesn't want to get scammed and he knows i have two accounts, and my other account is ibescarzz.. wtf? Pyros, if you can please check me and ibescarzz ip's and prove that we're not the same person? Thanks. And, since you already checked prodigy, can you ban him? And i mean, all four of him?

Do you have proof? Screenshot or post? If you don't there is no evidence of this...if you do then there is a better chance of all the things you want to happen

TheAsian
12-07-2008, 08:48 AM
What are you talking about Jrdw? He's requesting an IP check...

cheesyyungsta
12-07-2008, 08:48 AM
proof of prodigy saying this? or proof he has four accounts here?

Jrdw
12-07-2008, 08:51 AM
proof of prodigy saying this? or proof he has four accounts here?

Proof of both

cheesyyungsta
12-07-2008, 08:52 AM
yeah, i have pm's he just said it.
and there was already a thread a little while back pyros checked prodigy and dre27 ip's and he found that there was actually FOUR of them with similar ip's. i forget the other two though.

cheesyyungsta
12-07-2008, 08:55 AM
heres proof of the PM

http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=prodigyhr6.png

Pingo
12-07-2008, 08:56 AM
wait, i'm confused. is it against the rules to have more than 1 account?

Jrdw
12-07-2008, 08:56 AM
yeah, i have pm's he just said it.
and there was already a thread a little while back pyros checked prodigy and dre27 ip's and he found that there was actually FOUR of them with similar ip's. i forget the other two though.

Um...then I guess Foward the messages to Pyros and see what you can do from there...or you can foward them to scorcher...since he is always on.

Jrdw
12-07-2008, 08:58 AM
wait, i'm confused. is it against the rules to have more than 1 account?

If you are banned...then yes...otherwise I do not believe so.

scorcher868
12-07-2008, 08:58 AM
cheesyyungsta is the only one using his ip

cheesyyungsta
12-07-2008, 09:03 AM
cheesyyungsta is the only one using his ip

thank you VERY much scorcher. now will you please check prodigy? and ban him if he does have four accounts? Or, whatever you do.. he tries scamming me/other alottt.

scorcher868
12-07-2008, 09:12 AM
thank you VERY much scorcher. now will you please check prodigy? and ban him if he does have four accounts? Or, whatever you do.. he tries scamming me/other alottt.

# cod5champion
# dre27
# flyingtomato
# prestige
# Prodigy

all the same IP, but from a proxy i believe

O.o

cheesyyungsta
12-07-2008, 09:14 AM
# cod5champion
# dre27
# flyingtomato
# prestige
# Prodigy

all the same IP

O.o

WOWW cod5champion?
he scammed me wayyyy back. he just never gives up.
can you ban allll of them?
cod5 scammed me out of $12 amazon gc, and he was banned and using a proxy and got banned again. why not just ban them all?