PDA

View Full Version : a really funny thing just happened to me

solidsteel
05-25-2008, 11:52 AM
i was doing an offer and lead me to some weird water offer and then this supposedly "real agent" came to talk to me about it here is what i was saying to the "agent"

Ruby Says:Hey Wait! We would hate to see you go without getting the chance to try the Number #1 selling brand of Liquid Hoodia in America! So we have arranged a $3 Discount on postage for you, so only $1.95! (Normally $4.95) To take advantage of this one time special offer just CLICK HERE

Ruby Says:And with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee you can purchase with confidence! If you are not totally satisfied with HOODIAWATER for whatever reason, simply return all unopened bottles and we will happily refund you. That's how sure we are that this will work for you!

Ruby Says:When you are ready, just type 'hi' to chat with me today...

Ruby Says:Take your first step in losing weight today and for our lowest EVER Shipping Price of just $1.95! (That's 1 month supply delivered for only $2.95!) So you can start looking great and feeling fantastic with HOODIAWATER! CLICK HERE to get your Discount.

You:lol nah don't want a discount im good

Ruby Says:Remember the trial is only $1, so it's 100% risk free. We are even now giving you a discount on shipping.

Ruby Says:So what have you got to lose? Take your first step in curbing your appetite and losing weight today, the natural way.

Ruby Says:To receive your $1 trial of HOODIAWATER and take advantage of our special shipping discount just CLICK HERE

You:i just wanted to do a free offer but i ended up doing this ****...

Ruby Says:Unfortunately, we can not this give this away for free, but at $1 this is pratically giving it away.

Ruby Says:Just CLICK HERE to get your $1 Trial and a $3 Discount on postage.

You:yea but i got no money right now in negative numbers...

Ruby Says:Sorry to hear that. This is the best deal I can offer you unfortunatly but if anything changes just CLICK HERE

You:im sorry wish i could do it

Ruby Says:HOODIAWATER contains 100% South African Hoodia Gordonii liquid extract. It is the natural approach to curbing your appetite and losing weight!

Ruby Says:Would you like to get $3 off Postage on any order you make today? CLICK HERE

You:hmm sounds good n all but i can't if i did i would end up along with the discount get charged with a 29 for going overboard

Ruby Says:$3 off Delivery is the best I am authorized to offer at this time :)

Ruby Says:This is a limited time discount that I am giving you right now, through this chat. Would you like to accept it?

You:no im sorry

Ruby Says:Remember the trial is only $1, so it's 100% risk free. We are even now giving you a discount on shipping.

Ruby Says:So what have you got to lose? Take your first step in curbing your appetite and losing weight today, the natural way.

You:i wish sounds good but cant

Ruby Says:The benefit of buying HOODIAWATER is that we are using only 100% All Natural Pure Hoodia Gordonii. You will not find that in most other Hoodia products.

You:if i do this i cant pay my rent

Ruby Says:HOODIAWATER contains 100% South African Hoodia Gordonii liquid extract. It is the natural approach to curbing your appetite and losing weight!

You:then i end up living on the streets

Ruby Says:You will have 20 days from your original order date to decide if HOODIAWATER is right for you. If you are enjoying HOODIAWATER do nothing and at the end of your 20 day trial period you will be charged the low rate of only $38.95 for the bottle you received.

You:wait a minute are you some kinda bot?

Ruby Says:Of course I am a real person. My name is Ruby

Ruby Says:So do you want to take advantage of this great limited time offer? CLICK HERE to get your Discount!

You:lol well yea but anybody could name a bot with randomized sentences

You:and a real name. -.-

You:heh robot snagged

Ruby Says:So do you want to take advantage of this great limited time offer? CLICK HERE to get your Discount!

You:ok if your a real person how old r u?

Ruby Says:I'm 26 years old and for today only I can offer you this amazing deal through this chat only. CLICK HERE to receive it.

You:oh so you are a real person

Ruby Says:I am a live virtual agent :)

You:nice

Ruby Says:The benefit of buying HOODIAWATER is that we are using only 100% All Natural Pure Hoodia Gordonii. You will not find that in most other Hoodia products.

You:i got towards this offer from rewards1.com so... heh

Ruby Says:Would you like to get $3 off Postage on any order you make today? CLICK HERE

You:the offer that contained this offer was on rewards 1 so yea

You:i kinda cant maybe later i can try

You:that good?

You:... ... ... can you give me a simple answer instead of giving me this info on it?

Ruby Says:If you sign up now through this chat i can offer you $3 off Postage. CLICK HERE To Receive your Discount

You:please talk a real person because lol i would try it later if you would give me a simple yes or no

Ruby Says:I am a live virtual agent :)

Ruby Says:So do you want to take advantage of this great limited time offer?

You:ROBOT...........................

You:lol sorry ill try later

GTABlueKid
05-25-2008, 01:36 PM
I had one of those too. I could tell it was robot though

breakers22
05-25-2008, 01:49 PM
What offer was it I wanna try

Snake
05-25-2008, 04:17 PM
i was doing an offer and lead me to some weird water offer and then this supposedly "real agent" came to talk to me about it here is what i was saying to the "agent"

You:if i do this i cant pay my rent

You:then i end up living on the streets

LOL btw, to find out if their a robot, just curse them out they say "that is not apporipite language.

solidsteel
05-25-2008, 05:46 PM
good idea lol

breakers22
05-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Like I said What offer was it I wanna try

solidsteel
05-25-2008, 08:43 PM
um some diet **** but don't do it not worth it

breakers22
05-26-2008, 07:14 AM
um some diet **** but don't do it not worth it