PDA

View Full Version : The wierdest thing happened

Skatemachine360
12-01-2008, 05:23 PM
I Dont log in almost the entire thanksgiving break then last Friday i tried to log in it said it was the wrong password and my email got changed i think my account here got hacked but IDK by who so i made another account which is the one i made this thread with and i told Pyros why and he told me that some other email was mine so my account got taken or hacked I Don't Know how or why they would its not like im an elite or something and i cant make a thread on my other account because even though Pyros fixed my account and got me back my other one i cant post on that one yet does anyone recognize this email? tedlla@hotmail.com if you do please tell me! oh and has anyone else had this problem?

GamerAce100
12-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Oh, man. That sucks. I know how you feel. My account was hacked twice on here and I've been hostbooted a couple times. *cough* sonyfanboyftw *cough*
I don't recognize that email. Sorry.:frown

Skatemachine360
12-01-2008, 05:30 PM
its alright but seriously why would they want to hack mine its not like im a mod if there gonna hack i mean they should be smart enough not to pick me! lol :P

Max Galleio
12-01-2008, 06:43 PM
you sermed like an easy target. i don't recognize that email, sorry. hmmmmmm. maybe you can track the email somehow and see if its been signed up here to the forums.

Skatemachine360
12-01-2008, 07:13 PM
you sermed like an easy target. i don't recognize that email, sorry. hmmmmmm. maybe you can track the email somehow and see if its been signed up here to the forums.
haha that will take a lot of work and what do you mean by "easy target"?

Pyros
12-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Strange coincidence... i might get back to you on this.

Pyros

Max Galleio
12-02-2008, 02:06 PM
easy target as in, you didn't log in for awhile and they could hack u w/o u knowing it

Skatemachine360
12-02-2008, 05:56 PM
oh ok then i thought you ment easy as in another way lol :P

weedface
12-02-2008, 06:01 PM
it's gotta suck man well good thing you not an elite or something like that and no i dont recognize the email man sry

Skatemachine360
12-02-2008, 06:02 PM
its alright and you are right i mean out of all the people to choose from why me? there are like tons of members so there must be a reason why mine maybe for a scam or something IDK

black republican
12-02-2008, 06:05 PM
OR maybe you are just lying to us . and then youll scam on your REAL acc. but wait! you were hacked?! so charges dropped.

Skatemachine360
12-02-2008, 06:18 PM
yes i was hacked at least im guessing because that is not my email its completely different and no i wont scam dude i have never scammed in my life besides my friends at school because i wanted to get them back for hitting me with a slushy during a food fight! lol :P but no im not lying about this i Pmed Pyros About It Right after i made this account