PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please.

ravstar11
05-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone.
As the summer is nearing in the UK, I would like to ask everyone to in the UK to have a good summer! But for me the day of July 21st is a funeral in my family. It is my sister’s funeral; she died at 3 years old on July 21st 2006. I would just like all of you to please just for a moment, stop and think how lucky you are to be alive, I myself am lucky enough to travel around the world so much because of my job, but you know what, if it was not for my sister saying “Ravi you can do it, when you want to become something, work hard for it...I know you can do it”. Then I would not have to the courage everyone to be able to post this thread and wipe the tears of my face. I loved her so much and just to hear that car skid and then me and my mum come out the shop to find her buried by her blood, as you can imagine I have no words to describe what that felt like. I just want to say enjoy life, please, please I beg you just enjoy it. After having this conversation with one of the people I trust most in Rewards1 it made me realize that life is too short to be arguing constantly about spamming and all the other silly things. So I would finally like to say thank you for reading this and please could you wish my sister a happy life, as I know that with out her I would not be able to say this...Thank you Guys… Thank You

Rewards1_Fan
05-24-2008, 03:35 PM
Hey everyone.
As the summer is nearing in the UK, I would like to ask everyone to in the UK to have a good summer! But for me the day of July 21st is a funeral in my family. It is my sister’s funeral; she died at 3 years old on July 21st 2006. I would just like all of you to please just for a moment, stop and think how lucky you are to be alive, I myself am lucky enough to travel around the world so much because of my job, but you know what, if it was not for my sister saying “Ravi you can do it, when you want to become something, work hard for it...I know you can do it”. Then I would not have to the courage everyone to be able to post this thread and wipe the tears of my face. I loved her so much and just to hear that car skid and then me and my mum come out the shop to find her buried by her blood, as you can imagine I have no words to describe what that felt like. I just want to say enjoy life, please, please I beg you just enjoy it. After having this conversation with one of the people I trust most in Rewards1 it made me realize that life is too short to be arguing constantly about spamming and all the other silly things. So I would finally like to say thank you for reading this and please could you wish my sister a happy life, as I know that with out her I would not be able to say this...Thank you Guys… Thank You

You really did not need this post on a prize site..Thanks you rav, Thank you.

ravstar11
05-24-2008, 03:37 PM
I just wantto say have a happy life man.

fergdizzle909055
05-24-2008, 03:58 PM
God Bless man.

ravstar11
05-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Thank you so much! :)

NOCReaper
05-24-2008, 04:05 PM
im sure this thread means alot to you. haha but in a serious note, rip ravs sister and God bless her!

david
05-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Man I really feel for you. May I ask what happened?

ravstar11
05-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Thank you everyone, David on 21 July, me and my mum were in a shop with my sis in the pushchair. My mum started shouting at her because she wanted sweetes, and like all children they get hyper! she got in a strop and went out of the shop and started crieng. She had a doll she used to call Raquel. Raquel was here imaginery friend. In a strop she through her doll over the road and just as i ws going it that is when i shouted and then...

shinn4
05-24-2008, 06:18 PM
man.. i don't want to feel wat u feel.. it really feels bad doesn't it? having 1 of ur dearing family members to die..

I didn't feel yet but i will... everyone will...

I have always cried sometimes in the night thinking of how I would die or 1 of my family members to die and take the feeling...

But i did feel it only once but not nearly dear, when my dog died and she grew 5 years old with me , ever since she was a baby. She felt like a family member to us..

RenegadeSniper7
05-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Was it the drivers fault for not seeing her, or...?

TheCheezburgler
05-24-2008, 06:24 PM
I am very sorry rav. God bless

BypassHacker
05-24-2008, 06:30 PM
God bless your family dude. I hope that your sister has a happy afterlife... What religion are you guys anyway?

ravstar11
05-25-2008, 01:15 AM
Well we are half Half Fillipino and Half Italian, We dont follow any religion but we do believe in god. Thank you so much guys for your support! :)

ravstar11
05-25-2008, 01:17 AM
The blame was on the driver and 25 percent on the faimily. The driver came out a road at 60MPH. When the Limit was 30MPH... That's double the speed man...

timmy101_
05-25-2008, 01:36 AM
ive had my own streak of loss of people close to me may god bless you

ravstar11
05-25-2008, 01:49 AM
Thankx man ! :)

GZ47Q
05-25-2008, 05:28 AM
May God Bless You.

zer0X
05-25-2008, 06:10 AM
O wow that sucks. I feel for you man. I dont know what to say right now.

Well anyways RIP ravs sis