PDA

View Full Version : recession

bobby b
12-01-2008, 02:39 PM
so it was announced to day the the US is officially in a recession. what do u guys think? personally i saw it coming a long time ago:shifty: idk well see where this goes their saying that its gonna take a long time to get out of so. . .

stoptherockets94
12-01-2008, 02:42 PM
so it was announced to day the the US is officially in a recession. what do u guys think? personally i saw it coming a long time ago:shifty: idk well see where this goes their saying that its gonna take a long time to get out of so. . .

lard and bread... mmm it's recession food great? Wait that was back in the depression.

Mike
12-01-2008, 02:44 PM
oh boy, and im sure obama will help with this... :shifty:

bobby b
12-01-2008, 02:46 PM
oh boy, and im sure obama will help with this... :shifty:

yea so then all those mccain ppl can finally shut up and because i lik obama and want him to do good:thumbs

stoptherockets94
12-01-2008, 02:48 PM
yea so then all those mccain ppl can finally shut up and because i lik obama and want him to do good:thumbs

erm <my avater>, but if Obama fixes this I will like him.

Max Galleio
12-01-2008, 02:50 PM
hahaha. lol it wouldn't take us long. politics are so corrupted these days, that nobody can trust these old dustbags in senate and house. get some new blood in there ey?

Boxxy
12-01-2008, 02:52 PM
mm hmm. The government is making it seem worse then it is. And by the government I mean Fox :P

bobby b
12-01-2008, 02:59 PM
And by the government I mean Fox :P

haha :lol:lol

Max Galleio
12-01-2008, 03:08 PM
obama is giving the auto manufacturers $50 million. pothetic, they have to file bankruptcy. (my history teach. is a real cool, knowledgable guy)

biocidej
12-02-2008, 10:41 AM

Yeah, companies (especially banks) were stupid. Unfortunately, we all pay for their mistakes, but hey... on the bright side...
Gas is cheaper. LOL
Hopefully we turn around quickly

Rick James
12-02-2008, 10:46 AM
wow why do you not like obama people? if its the color of his skin grow up seriously... you act like they are the minority still... the white folk are the minority...

Pyros
12-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Take advantage of what you can for now! In essence you can probably but a car for bloody cheap now that the big three car companies are going down under ;D

Pyros

Mike
12-02-2008, 01:01 PM
um if you didnt relize I WAS BEING SARCASTIC OBAMA WILL KILL US