PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon?

JuggaloAD
05-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Does anybody here play pokemon? I want to play somebody either on the wii (Pokemon Battle Revolution) or DS (Diamond/Pearl)

TheRiGuy
05-24-2008, 12:10 PM
lol i stoped playing pokemon ever since "Pokemon Snap" on the n64

fergdizzle909055
05-24-2008, 12:16 PM
lol i stoped playing pokemon ever since "Pokemon Snap" on the n64
pokemon snap was an amazing game!! and can you connect a DS to wifi or sumthing? how do you play others on the DS that arent near? (i dont have one so im just wondering)

SativaSam
05-24-2008, 12:19 PM
pokemon snap was an amazing game!!

Hey You! Pikachu! Was better.

JuggaloAD
05-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Hey You! Pikachu! Was better.
Im not a pokemon fanatic like I used to be but I'll get on to verse people. And Pokemon Snap was the shiz and so was Hey You! Pikachu!. I loved talking into the mic.
pokemon snap was an amazing game!! and can you connect a DS to wifi or sumthing? how do you play others on the DS that arent near? (i dont have one so im just wondering)
You give a person your Friend Code and they give you theirs, you register them on your "Pal Pad" and whenever you go downstair in the pokemon center you can connect to wifi and invite to them Trade, 1v1 or 2v2 ( that means single battle or double battle.)

fergdizzle909055
05-24-2008, 12:37 PM
oh thats cool i didnt no the DS could hook up to wifi. maybe ill save up for one here on R1

BypassHacker
05-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Hey! I know about Pokemon! I used to have red version, until my neighbor's brother pissed on it and it broke...:disgust

myownfreeworld
05-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey! I know about Pokemon! I used to have red version, until my neighbor's brother pissed on it and it broke...:disgust

I laughed when I read that :lol why would someone piss on a game :lol :lol

MonictheDemon777
05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Does anybody here play pokemon? I want to play somebody either on the wii (Pokemon Battle Revolution) or DS (Diamond/Pearl)

i have diamond! i play it alot! love that game, its soooooo awesome!

oh and Hey You! Pikachu! has the tightness! one time i was playing and i was bored.. i told pikachu to go die.... he did. it glitched and he hit himself on the head and fell then he wouldint move... he tryed doing his rolling on the ground animation(if i remember) and he just STOPED moving. then i told him to get up and he disappeard... i was like WTF!? well my game pak did get Kool-aid on it before i lost it(THATS WHEN I WAS PLAYING). POKEMON 4ever! YEAH!(not)

yockman55
06-20-2008, 06:35 AM
I hate pokemon!!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol