PDA

View Full Version : Clan tryouts

JuggaloAD
05-19-2008, 04:35 AM
Im going to create a Halo 3 clan called RePetition ( that or TeAm-RePetition) and Ill be holding open tryouts this weekend Friday night and probably Saturday night. I'm hoping that this team could make it to the Gamebattles MLG Pro Circuit. It won't be easy to make because I want the best to be in it. Add Adonis028 and in the request add a voice message telling me who you are. Min. Skill of 47 and min. K/D ratio of 1.10 ( You can check this on Bungie.net)
EDIT: I will make exceptions to the min skill of 47 but you've gotta show me your a fu**in beast.

dethlok
05-20-2008, 01:03 PM
wish i still had internet and um i am not skill 47 nor a ****in beast but i am kinda good not like omfg its a ****ing a bomb but more like a f bomb lol

Eric Sherman
05-20-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm a beast. I'm on your friends list so I'll tryout. Would really rather not do them friday night, and prolly not saturday either. Why? Because I've got a life outside of gaming ;)

I don't fit either category however I rape.

JuggaloAD
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Alright and Eric ill play with you whenever. Seriously though, you can't get depressed and cuss me out if you don't make it. There's 3 spots left and I only want the best. Like I said, I hope to make it to an MLG event within the next year or two.

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
05-20-2008, 02:26 PM
I think you should just have tryouts, don't worry about K/D ratio or skill level, both mean nothing in the competitive community, so if you plan on making a team for the gamebattles ladder's then just tryout everyone who wants too, you'll see most of the best players in the game have average K/D ratios and some have very low skill levels because they stay away from MM. Just thought I'd throw that out, since it may stop a really good player from being on your team.

Eric Sherman
05-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Alright and Eric ill play with you whenever. Seriously though, you can't get depressed and cuss me out if you don't make it. There's 3 spots left and I only want the best. Like I said, I hope to make it to an MLG event within the next year or two.

If I'm cussing you out it won't be because I didn't make it ;) It's because you are a 12 year old and annoying as fock on xbox live :lol

Not expecting to make it anyways.

Babz3291
05-20-2008, 03:03 PM
how do i post a thread?

JuggaloAD
05-20-2008, 05:24 PM
If I'm cussing you out it won't be because I didn't make it ;) It's because you are a 12 year old and annoying as fock on xbox live :lol

Not expecting to make it anyways.
Im not 12 so don't worry. I'm turning 15 next wednesday :)

@trix3033333 Yeah skill doesn't mean much but usually low levels arent that good. Again, I only want people who are SERIOUS about going to MLG events next year. So if you have 60.00$(this is what is costs to register for an MLG event) and live in the US, then come out and impress me. There are 3 spots left.

Benev
05-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Add Sick Nasty Son. Ill be on fri/sat night. I can see what you got coming. If you got some legit kids you might have something, but we will see. MLG is nothing like matchmaking though. Do you have any gamebattles/mlg experience? If so what was your last team you were on. Should be interesting. Hit me up.
-Dave

Kneel 2 NEIL (SCAMMER)
05-20-2008, 07:26 PM
if/when you get a team let me know, my team is always looking for scrims.

Babz3291
05-20-2008, 07:32 PM
I got a team called the BTC were 3-1 its me (10th prestiege) my friend snipa(9th prestiege) and alot of other friends that are around 6 to 10 prestiege

JuggaloAD
05-21-2008, 04:23 AM
Add Sick Nasty Son. Ill be on fri/sat night. I can see what you got coming. If you got some legit kids you might have something, but we will see. MLG is nothing like matchmaking though. Do you have any gamebattles/mlg experience? If so what was your last team you were on. Should be interesting. Hit me up.
-Dave
Yes I do. I was on a CoD4 team and we were ranked 500. I was also in a Doubles clan and we cracked 700. I recently got out of a clan who was straight $H!T. My GB Rank is somewhere around 77,000. Yeah, Ill hit you up.

JuggaloAD
05-21-2008, 04:23 AM
I got a team called the BTC were 3-1 its me (10th prestiege) my friend snipa(9th prestiege) and alot of other friends that are around 6 to 10 prestiege
Dude, this is about Halo 3, not CoD4.

Babz3291
05-21-2008, 11:48 AM
W/e u were talking about Cod4 and what rank u where So Yea,

JuggaloAD
05-21-2008, 03:16 PM
W/e u were talking about Cod4 and what rank u where So Yea,
I was telling Benev about my gamebattles 'history' not trying to stir up a topic about CoD4.

Benev
05-22-2008, 05:40 PM
I was telling Benev about my gamebattles 'history' not trying to stir up a topic about CoD4.

Aye. I was wondering who Adonis was. Guess thats you. Next time i see you on ill drop you an invite.
-Dave

JuggaloAD
05-23-2008, 03:59 AM
Aye. I was wondering who Adonis was. Guess thats you. Next time i see you on ill drop you an invite.
-Dave
Yeah, where do you live?

JuggaloAD
05-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Sorry guys, I want originally going to do the tryouts Friday night but everybody had stuff to do so I'm going to postpone the tryouts 'till tomorrow and Sunday.

Eric Sherman
05-23-2008, 10:47 PM
I got some real shootin on Sunday, airsoft that is. You saw me play a little bit before I got pissed off at whatever the hell that was at the end before I left.

JuggaloAD
05-23-2008, 10:58 PM
I got some real shootin on Sunday, airsoft that is. You saw me play a little bit before I got pissed off at whatever the hell that was at the end before I left.
Yeah your pretty good. I can be a GOD if Im not tired and calm. I think Benev will probably make it. Thats not the only part of the tryouts though, you've got to be able to communicate well and stick together.

Eric Sherman
05-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I wasn't playing to well last night. I was pretty much pissed off because my friends ditched me... We lost a game of slayer. Our whole team went negative 2 games in a row. I'm the least negative of us all and they seemed to think I was bringing them down... I'll probably get on later tonight or this afternoon.

splyzor
05-24-2008, 10:22 AM
ill try out ill add u my gt is mikejm

JuggaloAD
05-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Alright. :thumbs

Eric Sherman
05-24-2008, 01:45 PM

Yeah I took you off my friends list. You are garbage.

blademog
05-24-2008, 02:28 PM
okay. Im a level 49 team slayer, 46 team doubles, 47 lone wolves. I havent played in a while but i am nasty. Hit me up with a friend request if you want to play. GT= Blade em

JuggaloAD
05-24-2008, 07:37 PM
I just want to say sorry everybody, something always comes up and I have to postpone the try-outs.

Eric Sherman
05-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Yeah, so I uh noticed you were inviting me all night. I was getting my friend his 45. Half the night I was on my second account, half the night on my normal. That's sad. I can get others their 45's just not myself...

JuggaloAD
05-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Yeah, so I uh noticed you were inviting me all night. I was getting my friend his 45. Half the night I was on my second account, half the night on my normal. That's sad. I can get others their 45's just not myself...
Same here, I can get my friends to 50 but I can't get myself there.
So far, The people who impressed me are
SiCk nAsTy SoN (Benev)
BEASTINATLSTYLE (Xbox Live Friend)
nicky smooth (another xbl friend)
Don't get discouraged though, send my an FR and we'll play a couple matches and I'll evaluate you.

Eric Sherman
05-25-2008, 07:47 AM
If I'm playing good on the night of tryouts I might be able to. I think I can pretty much keep up with sick nasty son. Hit me up tonight.