PDA

View Full Version : VC Games

small
01-03-2008, 05:53 AM
i'm soon to get my wii points card i ordered and am still unsure of what to get.
At this time i have 7 vc games : super mario bros. 1 &2, super mario world, mario kart 64,sonic the hedgehog 2, streets of rage and world sports competition.
Any suggestions, i was thinking perhaps donkey kong country, wave race 64, pokémon snap etc. but i like platformers too

knucklessonic8
01-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Aww! I want Sonic 2... AND SMB2. :(
Heh.

DKC3, I'd strongly recommend. I didn't buy it myself only b/c I have the GBA version otherwise I'd buy it.

Paper Mario is a GREAT game if you tend to play on your own.

Don't get Wave Race, imo. It's not that great to me. I have the original. I don't like it that much and it's definitely not worth $10. What you should maybe do is buy games you wouldn't normally buy because you think it's a waste since you're not spending your actual money on them.

Kirby's Adventure is great too but it's not for everyone.

small
01-03-2008, 06:28 AM
good idea, lol i couldnt resist sonic the hedgehog 2, used to have the old MD with all 3 games but my sister lost em :@.
i dont particularly like SMB2. not my style of jump on em and pick em up :/

knucklessonic8
01-03-2008, 07:08 AM
That must've been frustrating for you considering how long its been...

i7i
10-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Almost two ****ing months on OTHER (no cancel button when on other) and I havent done 1 credit card offer nor have my 8 INACTIVE refs. R1 you are the biggest piece of **** Ive ever seen. Skip hundreds, probably thousands, of people just to get back to your normal state?